WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

U can translate site google help you)
Apparently the update will be 06.30
Was already posted. :confused:

In fact, 3 days before you posted wondering about when the patch would come out. :unsure:

You can always use the search function or go back a few pages. Especially if a news post says 30-04, and you come around 15 days later. Chances that someone posted it in two weeks are not small you know. :geek:

Apr 2, 2018
Was already posted. :confused:

In fact, 3 days before you posted wondering about when the patch would come out. :unsure:

You can always use the search function or go back a few pages. Especially if a news post says 30-04, and you come around 15 days later. Chances that someone posted it in two weeks are not small you know. :geek:
It won't be superfluous. I personally don't scroll through all the messages that were here. :D

Apr 2, 2018
It is superfluous, and messages like those (and these :censored:) clog up the forum. Otherwise we could make a case for repeating the update notes every day. There is a reason the search function exists on this website.
Dude, it's my business what I write. Think what you want, but I'm sure it will help. I am completely sure that few people will think to look for information about the update in the search.

Mar 26, 2022
Looks like Goldenboy has created a trend, not only Tiramisu is working on a similar game, NTRBoy was also released and while it looks... different, this means we may see new games like this in the future.
Also, Goldenboy announced the Update for NTR Legend may come in June 30th, looks like is doing great improvements, added Sex Dungeon, and Sex in the park.
Looks like this will be the last update and will start a new project, still hasn't told the details.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Looks like Goldenboy has created a trend, not only Tiramisu is working on a similar game, NTRBoy was also released and while it looks... different, this means we may see new games like this in the future.
Also, Goldenboy announced the Update for NTR Legend may come in June 30th, looks like is doing great improvements, added Sex Dungeon, and Sex in the park.
Looks like this will be the last update and will start a new project, still hasn't told the details.
Thank you for information especially explained in great details.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I really hope it won't be the last update. GB has a thing for creating a ton of bugs in his releases, needing multiple patches to straighten them out. He hasn't had a real testing scene since last year, so everything he is doing now is just laden with potential for bugs.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
how to unlock costumes?
the save don't have any costume sadly

Apr 2, 2018
Perhaps not the last, but I also hope that the last.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Don't use cheats i repeat don't use cheats. The experience of this game will end up pretty boring if use cheats. Just go steadly and be patient. I also wish the devs add more hairstyles and more fuck styles

Reactions: mdp2p and Cuck man
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes