■ Secret club
--System 60%

■ ETC
--Working on the pregnancy system
--Addition of a light hypnosis system
--HstatusUI Temporary work
――Three endings have been added

[About the hypnosis system]

While working on the system this month, the biggest problem I had was about "H-status".

Since I didn't plan from the beginning and diversify the positions, the number of positions related to each part that could be developed was unbalanced.

To secure this
After some hard work, we have added a new hypnotic system.
It's called hypnosis, but it feels like you're in a light hypnotic state with a particular item.

View attachment 1841789
View attachment 1841791

[sample image]
Can be used while washing dishes or cleaning the room,
It is a system that allows you to play around and develop your sexual feeling.

[About H-Status]

View attachment 1841792

View attachment 1841794
Relatedly, we worked on visualizing the Hstatus numbers so that they are often seen.
(I'm sorry if there is a mistake in the Japanese that I wrote directly for work)

The first image is a daily part, but unfortunately it seems to be discarded if you can't think of enough material to fill it. If you have a good opinion, please let me know. Reply is hard but I see it from time to time!

Since we are prioritizing other work, the work order of the secret club has dropped a little, but the laborious work is over.

As I said before
With this update, 3 types of hair, 1 type of skin and 2 types of accessories will be added. I'm also working on tanning my swimsuit, which is unfortunate because it takes too long, but it looks like it will come off in this update. I'll prepare for it later with a small update.

The update date is approaching.
I'm working hard to reduce my sleep and prepare.
I don't know if it will be a satisfying update, but I hope it will be a fun update that will fill my missing game a bit.

See you next month!"
Looking at all this, I find it hard to believe his earlier statements that 30 June will be his final and big update. It's more likely going to need a couple of updates after this, especially if the secret club system is only about halfway done.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Looking at all this, I find it hard to believe his earlier statements that 30 June will be his final and big update. It's more likely going to need a couple of updates after this, especially if the secret club system is only about halfway done.
Plus, you still have to wait for the english translation which can take 2 weeks to a month. So, around July it will be playable.

Reactions: WSmith
Mar 26, 2022
Ci-en just got an update:

Recent status report for May
"hello. GB.

First of all, this month's report.

Production status
■ Park
--Production completed

■ Secret club
--System 60%

■ ETC
--Working on the pregnancy system
--Addition of a light hypnosis system
--HstatusUI Temporary work
――Three endings have been added

[About the hypnosis system]

While working on the system this month, the biggest problem I had was about "H-status".

Since I didn't plan from the beginning and diversify the positions, the number of positions related to each part that could be developed was unbalanced.

To secure this
After some hard work, we have added a new hypnotic system.
It's called hypnosis, but it feels like you're in a light hypnotic state with a particular item.

View attachment 1841789
View attachment 1841791

[sample image]
Can be used while washing dishes or cleaning the room,
It is a system that allows you to play around and develop your sexual feeling.

[About H-Status]

View attachment 1841792

View attachment 1841794
Relatedly, we worked on visualizing the Hstatus numbers so that they are often seen.
(I'm sorry if there is a mistake in the Japanese that I wrote directly for work)

The first image is a daily part, but unfortunately it seems to be discarded if you can't think of enough material to fill it. If you have a good opinion, please let me know. Reply is hard but I see it from time to time!

Since we are prioritizing other work, the work order of the secret club has dropped a little, but the laborious work is over.

As I said before
With this update, 3 types of hair, 1 type of skin and 2 types of accessories will be added. I'm also working on tanning my swimsuit, which is unfortunate because it takes too long, but it looks like it will come off in this update. I'll prepare for it later with a small update.

The update date is approaching.
I'm working hard to reduce my sleep and prepare.
I don't know if it will be a satisfying update, but I hope it will be a fun update that will fill my missing game a bit.

See you next month!"
Hmmmm, certainly, looks like Goldenboy may need more updates after this game.
As far as i know, looks like he put the update date as a goal in mind, pretty much like a some AAA game nowadays giving a date for the fans. In my opinion, looks like GB wants to build hype.
I just hope GB is not "crunching" himself or his staff to present the game in June 30 (japs have that kind of work schedule), sure, it may be completed for that date, but could bring bugs that will need new updates. Plus, looks like he wants to keep updating it.

I think translation may come along the game, but there is also the problem DLsite has got with authors outsourcing translators, this happened to NTRworld, who hasn't found a single translator for his new QOSMiILF game. Thus, indeed we may be playing this update in the end of July.

The new items and animations are great and Hot AF.
I do wonder, what will be the next GB's project after this.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
I think it is stated in the F95 rules that after 3 month without an update a project is considered abandoned.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Man, it's getting proggressively worse. I estimate by Friday, people wondering about the tag will lose the ability to read altogether.
We don't know it yet, but it's infectious. Patient zero was somewhere in a post in a different thread a couple of years back.

Symptoms:
Scroll wheel is stuck, preventing checking posts above yours
Finger shakes, preventing scrolling on touch pads (phones, tablets, etc)
Search Box Blindness, not being able to see the search box in the top right corner
Monoverbalism, only being able to write one-word posts

Seriously though, I am wondering what will be up next after the June 30th update. Hell, I'm even wondering if GB is going to make his deadline. It happened more times than not that he failed to meet the deadline, and then had to release update after update to squash some bugs.
Still, bugs or not, I always enjoyed the updates, and this one will prove to bring some proper new stuff, so I'm curious.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Seriously though, I am wondering what will be up next after the June 30th update. Hell, I'm even wondering if GB is going to make his deadline. It happened more times than not that he failed to meet the deadline, and then had to release update after update to squash some bugs.
Has he been like this even before COVID?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes