Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ok so i grabbed the save file from OP the 2nd one added a whack of cash (edited save file) still unable to buy anything from the suspicious store WHY?
It uses a different currency. You earn it by running over dudes in a truck, iirc.

Reactions: str8up

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
If I'm reading his post history right, he's talking about NTRAholic and NTR Boy. While NTRAholic was literally made to resemble NTR Legend as much as possible, the other one was made by a dude that just makes cheap shovelware. I don't think the second one should count. Both are on this site if you want to check them out.
There's also Hero Party Must Fall, which has a similar art style and game mechanics (and a lot more plot).

Jan 9, 2022
Does any one have just cash save?
You can edit save file with Notepad++ for cash.
1. open "run" window (Win + R).
2. type "appdata", it should open a folder with Local, LocalLow and Roaming folder.
3. Open "LocalLow" folder
4. Search for "GoldenBoy" folder, it contains NTR Legend save files.
5. Choice necessary save then edit it with Notepad++ (download it if you need).
6. ctrl + f and search for "coin" (it should contain the amount money you have on save after "value").
7. change the value and save file.
8. You are now the most richest person in game

or

you can download this save and start with 999.999.999 cash on day one
Simply replace save file in the same folder.

Choice is yours.

SomaNeko97

Jun 8, 2021
well the update definitely looks promising, and this is no longer abandoned ish? I don't personally know but I can say I'm ready for whatever there is to come.

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
the update is so interesting
I hope he still uses kind of the same save system so you can edit the money with notepad++

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The full game will be finished this month, right?
The next update will be released 30th of June, or so GB says. It might be delayed, who knows. There will be updates after this one I think (seeing the progress he is making and the % it is complete) but since he doesnt write in English we only have translations to go off of.

Apr 16, 2022
When it goes a long time without any updates it changes to abandon I think that it is automatic, might br wrong, but GB is still working on the game.
It's nowhere near automatic. There's games in this very forum that haven't been updated for almost 2 years and still haven't got hit with the abandoned tag. Hell, ICSTOR's game was almost 3 years until it got the tag? It really depends on how much the mods shill for your game unless it becomes blatantly obvious.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes