WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
According to GoldenBoy, the next update should be soon
No, according to GB, the next update is on the 30th. "Soon" is vague, 30 June is a specific target date.

Better be.
C'mon, we all know that "next update should be soon" means that the game will be in development in one more additional mounth
GB gave an exact date, but he also has a history of delaying his updates. However, this update should have been done a year ago, and although he had a lot of things on his mind and happen in his life, I get the feeling he's been taking a bit more time and spacing things out to make sure this update gets done. I could imagine the update being delayed, but I could also imagine it dropping on the 30th. Regardless, we'll probably get news if not an update in 9 days (30 June).

Reactions: Reluser

Otakuism00

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly I could wait another month or two for this update. Would much rather the guy take care of his health and not get burnt out making this game; I expect great things in the future from GB. I get that this update has been delayed for a long time, but also consider that he hasn't monetised any of the updates for a long while.

smoothdogg

Sep 13, 2021
Honestly I could wait another month or two for this update. Would much rather the guy take care of his health and not get burnt out making this game; I expect great things in the future from GB. I get that this update has been delayed for a long time, but also consider that he hasn't monetised any of the updates for a long while.
i agree, i mean i'm getting a free game that's ridiculously good

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
June 30th is coming soon. No need to get your panties in a bunch over my word choice :LOL:
I didn't mean it like that. If other people read "soon" it sounds like a vague estimate, but there is in fact a defined date. That date is indeed soon, but I bet some people would think "a month" instead of 9 days when they hear "soon". I mean, two posts below you, someone already inferred from "soon" that it means "one more month".

If there is a date mentioned, I always rather use the date :)

Reactions: boobmanlord

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Not gunna lie, I lost some sleep over it, but totally worth it. A little upset the current version ends on a cliffhanger :cry:
Don't worry lad, the new update is gonna be at the end of June (Nitro mentioned it on Discord). Funnily enough, that's when NTR Legend is estimated to get updated too. Oh boy, we feasting in June to August since I estimate that What A Legend! will be updated in that time too.

Reactions: Reluser and Ferghus

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
i think this game not really abandoned my friend, mybe the dev wants the final version really satisfiying for us
Everyone knows it's not abandoned, and the update date is literally mentioned four and five posts above yours. The TS links to the blog, and everything is explained there if the many posts in this thread aren't clear enough.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Everyone knows it's not abandoned, and the update date is literally mentioned four and five posts above yours. The TS links to the blog, and everything is explained there if the many posts in this thread aren't clear enough.
well some peaple already pesimistic about the game getting abandoned

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Well the official date has been move to 7/7.
Entirely in line with predictions. GB has almost never stuck to dates unfortunately. When it comes out, expect some bugs.

Still looking forward to it and will enjoy it a lot.

Blog post (MTL):

hello. GB. No other than that, due to some unexpected additional work, I would like to postpone the scheduled date by one week and change the final date of the update to July 7. Currently, about 90% of the update work is completed, and we are in the process of finishing and fixing. We sincerely apologize for the delay news to those who have been waiting.

Reactions: Reluser

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Entirely in line with predictions. GB has almost never stuck to dates unfortunately. When it comes out, expect some bugs.

Still looking forward to it and will enjoy it a lot.

Blog post (MTL):

hello. GB. No other than that, due to some unexpected additional work, I would like to postpone the scheduled date by one week and change the final date of the update to July 7. Currently, about 90% of the update work is completed, and we are in the process of finishing and fixing. We sincerely apologize for the delay news to those who have been waiting.
Can't be helped. If I'm understanding the past reports right, the update alone is going to at least double the current content.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Can't be helped. If I'm understanding the past reports right, the update alone is going to at least double the current content.
Indeed, but just like with the delay (which I said many times we could expect) I want people to prepared. I'm still optimistic this will deter some people from going "OH MY GERDS THE BUGGZZZZ"

Reactions: Veryvestigious
Nov 11, 2021
Well the official date has been move to 7/7.
Really?! I'm so surprised! Shiver me timbers. Wait, who am I kidding? At least its not delayed by months. If I can wait a year, I can wait a mere week. Though i am somewhat a pro at waiting, a sage of patience, and a master with boundless tolerance, I swear if it delays again, it won't even be funny.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes