WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Has he been like this even before COVID?
Yeah :(. During the height of Covid lockdowns he was completely silent for a long time due to depression and his grandma dying (he wrote in his blogs).

Before that, his updates were fairly regular, but almost always past the deadlines he set for himself, and almost always with (sometimes gamebreaking) bugs in them.

And yet, it's still one of the best games, so he's doing a lot right as well!

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
It's ok as long as we can hear from the dev itself, remember GrimHelm ? That guy is 100% full silence on his project for like 1 or 2 years and then drop a complete perfect version of his games for us. So don't lose your hope because you see the abbandoned tag, just check the dev's update.

Mar 26, 2022
Yeah :(. During the height of Covid lockdowns he was completely silent for a long time due to depression and his grandma dying (he wrote in his blogs).

Before that, his updates were fairly regular, but almost always past the deadlines he set for himself, and almost always with (sometimes gamebreaking) bugs in them.

And yet, it's still one of the best games, so he's doing a lot right as well!
Don't forget NTR legend reached top sellings in DLsite. It's such a great game that it has 2 guys literally copying it.
Covid hit him HARD, he gone through a lot, i think that was also the time when GB received more support from outside japan as he aknowledges this.

And seriorusly, i think GB has coined a new game genre in hentai using this system. It can be used for anything, and its potential is massive. Imagine now having, instead of a wife to corrupt, you can manage dozens of couples each with different kinks and styles.
Or, instead of NTR, use new genres, as bestiality, tentacles, JK, femdom/sissyfication etc.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Don't forget NTR legend reached top sellings in DLsite. It's such a great game that it has 2 guys literally copying it.
Covid hit him HARD, he gone through a lot, i think that was also the time when GB received more support from outside japan as he aknowledges this.

And seriorusly, i think GB has coined a new game genre in hentai using this system. It can be used for anything, and its potential is massive. Imagine now having, instead of a wife to corrupt, you can manage dozens of couples each with different kinks and styles.
Or, instead of NTR, use new genres, as bestiality, tentacles, JK, femdom/sissyfication etc.
The game is great, but I don't think this is anything close to a new genre. Like we already have Summer Memories, which has isometric cells and pixel art, netori and training elements, as well as various minigames. I'm sure there's even older games like these two, but I can't remember any off the top of my head right now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What do you mean? Did someone clone his game or something?
If I'm reading his post history right, he's talking about NTRAholic and NTR Boy. While NTRAholic was literally made to resemble NTR Legend as much as possible, the other one was made by a dude that just makes cheap shovelware. I don't think the second one should count. Both are on this site if you want to check them out.

Reactions: Firehole

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You sure you guys didn't just forget to select English as the language? I have the version before this one (2.5.25), and the items are definitely in English.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
You didn't answer my question if the entire game or just the shops are in Japanese. If the entire game is in Japanese then you can change the Language in the Option menu in the Title Screen. If only the shops then it is a bug and I would suggest redownloading the game from a different source to see if you have the same problem.
Oh i guess i am just dumb, i changed the language to English

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes