NTR Legend
so far i found
Ntraholic
Summer~Life in the Countryside~
and in Dlsite

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So the game finally got the Abandoned tag. Will we have to wait until the next update (ETA 6/30) to be released before someone can remove it?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
but why is it Abandoned when the author is supposed to keep updating it?
The original post of the game hasn't been updated in more than a year, so it's marked as abandoned, doesn't mean the actual game is abandoned (the same thing has happened for other games) but until the Dev releases a new version and it gets posted here its probably gonna still be marked as abandoned. not 100% sure on the time requirements for being marked abandoned but that's pretty much it.

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
There good news for this is "a totally abandoned game"

he is now updating about the Ending game

it will take a while as he admitted lazy on coding

for more news about him check him on this site

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
There good news for this is "a totally abandoned game"

he is now updating about the Ending game

it will take a while as he admitted lazy on coding

for more news about him check him on this site

This "news" is from 24 days ago, and has been posted (in translated form) many pages back. The link you cited is in the TS. Please check the date next time, use the search function on this site to see if anything has already been posted, and/or scroll back a few pages to see if there is anything mentioned.

The reason that it is abandoned on this website is because it hasn't seen an update in a long time. GB has been silent for a while, and has recently (since late last year) been posting news again. The current eta for the update is 30 June.

And I have to agree with kinglionheart . Most news of this game is posted within a day of it being added on Ci-en. Some people have put an alert for news about NTRLegend.

Reactions: GiornoX and mdp2p

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
The original post of the game hasn't been updated in more than a year, so it's marked as abandoned, doesn't mean the actual game is abandoned (the same thing has happened for other games) but until the Dev releases a new version and it gets posted here its probably gonna still be marked as abandoned. not 100% sure on the time requirements for being marked abandoned but that's pretty much it.
I hate when they do this as it’s misleading but whatever

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Not abandoned.

In case anyone is wondering, the dev stated that the next update is planned for release on .
6月30日をアップデート日に決めます。

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Not abandoned.

In case anyone is wondering, the dev stated that the next update is planned for release on .
6月30日をアップデート日に決めます。
Lol, it is literally discussed that this was posted many times already, two posts above yours! :ROFLMAO::LOL::eek:

It's shaping up to be a good game. Person you are quoting knew about the game already I think though, because the game is in the list you quoted :censored:

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
It's shaping up to be a good game. Person you are quoting knew about the game already I think though, because the game is in the list you quoted :censored:
Ah, yea. Are are right. Lol. I ended up overlooking it cause user had other fonts large and bold and that mention kinda went under radar for me.

Reactions: WSmith

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
This "news" is from 24 days ago, and has been posted (in translated form) many pages back. The link you cited is in the TS. Please check the date next time, use the search function on this site to see if anything has already been posted, and/or scroll back a few pages to see if there is anything mentioned.

The reason that it is abandoned on this website is because it hasn't seen an update in a long time. GB has been silent for a while, and has recently (since late last year) been posting news again. The current eta for the update is 30 June.

And I have to agree with kinglionheart . Most news of this game is posted within a day of it being added on Ci-en. Some people have put an alert for news about NTRLegend.

Well i just Hope It will Update or so perhaps

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Well i just Hope It will Update or so perhaps
He posts news at the end of the month, so we should be getting some today or tomorrow. He said that the update is scheduled for 30 June, but has missed his deadlines quite often so take that with a grain of salt. If it does release on 30 June then we can all be happy, if not we were forewarned.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ci-en just got an update:

Recent status report for May
"hello. GB.

First of all, this month's report.

Production status
■ Park
--Production completed

■ Secret club
--System 60%

■ ETC
--Working on the pregnancy system
--Addition of a light hypnosis system
--HstatusUI Temporary work
――Three endings have been added

[About the hypnosis system]

While working on the system this month, the biggest problem I had was about "H-status".

Since I didn't plan from the beginning and diversify the positions, the number of positions related to each part that could be developed was unbalanced.

To secure this
After some hard work, we have added a new hypnotic system.
It's called hypnosis, but it feels like you're in a light hypnotic state with a particular item.

Cleaning_Anal_Sample.gif
Washing_Boobs_Sample.gif

[sample image]
Can be used while washing dishes or cleaning the room,
It is a system that allows you to play around and develop your sexual feeling.

[About H-Status]

image-800.jpg

image-800 (1).jpg
Relatedly, we worked on visualizing the Hstatus numbers so that they are often seen.
(I'm sorry if there is a mistake in the Japanese that I wrote directly for work)

The first image is a daily part, but unfortunately it seems to be discarded if you can't think of enough material to fill it. If you have a good opinion, please let me know. Reply is hard but I see it from time to time!

Since we are prioritizing other work, the work order of the secret club has dropped a little, but the laborious work is over.

As I said before
With this update, 3 types of hair, 1 type of skin and 2 types of accessories will be added. I'm also working on tanning my swimsuit, which is unfortunate because it takes too long, but it looks like it will come off in this update. I'll prepare for it later with a small update.

The update date is approaching.
I'm working hard to reduce my sleep and prepare.
I don't know if it will be a satisfying update, but I hope it will be a fun update that will fill my missing game a bit.

See you next month!"

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes