Otakuism00

Nov 2, 2017
Doubt it.
Based on what GB has posted over the last year of development on CI-EN, this update will add several new additions to the game that adds content such as the new Park and Secret Club locations, pregnancy, new endings, sub characters, map expansions, bug fixes, code and graphical improvments, and some other things that I may have missed while skimming the many posts GB has made documenting the process of development for this game.

It's don't think it's fair to be critical of GB without taking the time to review the information he's released about the status of the game, considering the many complications that have arisen during the development of the game, and also taking note of the fact that the man has stated repeatedly that he doesn't feel confortable with taking monitary support for the development of the game before he get's the game fully released or at the very least updated. The only money the man is making from this game as of right now are the sales of the outdated version of the game on DLSITE (Version from July 31, 2020) and the tips on CI-EN (which are not a reliable source of income).

Whether the delay is another week, or 2 weeks, or a month, or a year, at this point, the man has very little incentive to continue production on the game. He's not really getting anything remotely worth the effort out of this. And yet despite this, he has released semi-regular monthly updates about the status of the game in which he makes clear his commitment to finishing his game. I think considering all of this, we can afford to be optimistic about the game and patient with GB a little longer.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Based on what GB has posted over the last year of development on CI-EN, this update will add several new additions to the game that adds content such as the new Park and Secret Club locations, pregnancy, new endings, sub characters, map expansions, bug fixes, code and graphical improvments, and some other things that I may have missed while skimming the many posts GB has made documenting the process of development for this game.

It's don't think it's fair to be critical of GB without taking the time to review the information he's released about the status of the game, considering the many complications that have arisen during the development of the game, and also taking note of the fact that the man has stated repeatedly that he doesn't feel confortable with taking monitary support for the development of the game before he get's the game fully released or at the very least updated. The only money the man is making from this game as of right now are the sales of the outdated version of the game on DLSITE (Version from July 31, 2020) and the tips on CI-EN (which are not a reliable source of income).

Whether the delay is another week, or 2 weeks, or a month, or a year, at this point, the man has very little incentive to continue production on the game. He's not really getting anything remotely worth the effort out of this. And yet despite this, he has released semi-regular monthly updates about the status of the game in which he makes clear his commitment to finishing his game. I think considering all of this, we can afford to be optimistic about the game and patient with GB a little longer.
This makes me feel guilty that this game is on this site

Justfoinca

Oct 4, 2020
New Update from GoldenBoy on June 24:

"

hello. GB.

No other than that, due to some unexpected additional work, I would like to postpone the scheduled date by one week and change the final date of the update to July 7 .

Currently, about 90% of the update work is completed, and we are in the process of finishing and fixing.

We sincerely apologize for the delay news to those who have been waiting.
View attachment 1892680
"

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
New Update from GoldenBoy on June 24:

"

hello. GB.

No other than that, due to some unexpected additional work, I would like to postpone the scheduled date by one week and change the final date of the update to July 7 .

Currently, about 90% of the update work is completed, and we are in the process of finishing and fixing.

We sincerely apologize for the delay news to those who have been waiting.
View attachment 1892680
"
My guy, someone already mentioned that the previous page. Please double check in the future.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I forgot.. Once he releases the newest game update at around July. Is it ready to play at launch for English speakers or do we still need to wait for a newer English patch/MTL for translation??? I forgot how it went the first time..

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I forgot.. Once he releases the newest game update at around July. Is it ready to play at launch for English speakers or do we still need to wait for a newer English patch/MTL for translation??? I forgot how it went the first time..
Unless he's suddenly added a ton of dialogue it should be playable at launch. There's barely anything written in this game, its mostly icons and preview pictures.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Unless he's suddenly added a ton of dialogue it should be playable at launch. There's barely anything written in this game, its mostly icons and preview pictures.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'd hate it if after the release we still had to wait another extra weeks or months for an English translation.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'd hate it if after the release we still had to wait another extra weeks or months for an English translation.
The very first time there was no English, but each update after the translation did not contain new dialogue. Way back when GB just came back after his long silence, I remember him saying something about needing to get in touch with the translation team again. I assume he has done so in the meantime. The game itself isn't heavy on dialogue to begin with, so fingers crossed!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is interesting have a look at this
ive got a copy of the game it looks almost exactly the same

Last edited:

SpilledUp21

Nov 26, 2017
well this is interesting not sure of the dev has a new name or perhaps someone trying to copy their work
itherway have a look at this
ive got a copy of the game it looks almost exactly the same

That's inspired by NTR legend as written in the title. The creators made that game when Golden Boy was gone. They also asked for his permission and said they would give a percentage of NTRaholic's profits to Golden Boy.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That's inspired by NTR legend as written in the title. The creators made that game when Golden Boy was gone. They also asked for his permission and said they would give a percentage of NTRaholic's profits to Golden Boy.
ya i realized that after LOL

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
I would like to postpone the scheduled date by one week and change the final date of the update to July 7 .
1656452016968.png
Words can't possibly get close to even begin to describe how utterly shocked I am to find out about this delay. Who could have seen it coming?

• Wow
Reactions: Slayer128

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes