Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ginger Swan

Mar 20, 2019
The new update of that game is not ntr, rather it's swinger or something like that. I understand that Netorare is the destruction of trust, what MC and his fiancee did, willingly sharing themselves with others, possibly will reinforce their trust.

Reactions: cleanfeel

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I played the update, I wouldn't say he decides to share but its open to the idea. Everyone else is doing it in the room when he realizes his wife still isn't back and Darius is also gone. We'll have to see how that plays out in the next update but that's probably going to be the "sharing" route.

I think the true NTR route is where the wife and Darius get close to fucking and she pulls away at the end as she's thinking about her husband being there, I also believe it's framed where she says something like "not here" or "not yet" so I think we'll see that path develop into the NTR path everyone wants.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
If you guys like lesbian netorare (which is quite difficult to find), this month's AUKG-460 has plenty of it. One of the scenes has even lesbian sex in front of sleeping husband :love:

Reactions: asu19 and CobraPL

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
So I really want to try , however I'm a complete noob at text hooking and stuff and visual novel read seems to be dead? I couldn't download any of the dictionaries at all. If someone could help it would be much appreciated!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yosef30;4255733 said:
[...] First for the circle I believe- the art is great. The build-up is great. It takes over an hour from the prologue to get to the first scene but there is a lot of story and plot behind the 2 characters starting from their young age and a lot of cute scenes in flashbacks. I'm only a little bit past the first scene but I can tell it's going to be worth playing for those who really put a lot of attention to the build-up of NTR stories. If that's not your thing then skip the long opening and just enjoy the art. Looking forward to see what other things this circle will do and if they stick with NTR works.. Hoping if dreams are realized they play a more mystery angle with a male POV instead down the line.

Also as for CG content- this game has a lot of variations but not too many completely unique scenes. It's sort of a bummer because a big climactic ending CG doesn't seem to exist for it. There's 4 endings apparently but none of them include the general things you might see in a bad end finale- pregnancy/tattoos/or something rough. Still what is there is pretty decent content. If it really is their first project they probably didn't want to do anything too ambitious. Maybe they will feel more comfortable mixing up the genre in the future because they definitely have a grasp on the build-up that would just be really great from other perspectives too.

Edit: Also upon checking authors twitter it seems he had planned for a sequel from the beginning so I assume that's why it doesn't go as far as it could. His next work should be really interesting..
Great first work. Decent from artistic POV. Great potential, some solutions etc.
Too many good ideas not fullfilled, main game is stupid grind. Still, better than 90% productions. Game designers/authors should play at least one to learn few things.

EDIT: Good game's description:
EDIT2: F9 debug, allows enabling 100CG

Last edited:

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
anyone know where i can download and ?
there is mega link for im afraid its corrupt when i try to extract :(
Soretsuma 2, try to look for the kanji in vndb and then use it to search on sukebei. look for girlcelly or mikocon as the uploader. Both are trusted uploaders of VN, and then look for the special bundled edition (both soretsuma 1, 2, and bonus for each).

• Love
Reactions: VNON and VermillioN

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
So I really want to try , however I'm a complete noob at text hooking and stuff and visual novel read seems to be dead? I couldn't download any of the dictionaries at all. If someone could help it would be much appreciated!
It might seem confusing at first but its pretty easy.

I recommend using though other people still use Visual Novel Reader (VNR) which is pretty old, unsupported and buggy. Though to be fair, I was using it too until I discovered Textractor. The author also created a couple videos showing how to use it and how to find and add your own hooks.

Textractor does have built-in translation but I also as it supports multiple sites and auto-translates whatever is copied. Here's my copy of Translation Aggregator that pulls from for different sources.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/325080_Translation_Aggregator_2018.07.21.r190.rar

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, this tool:

Starts external proces for JAP RPGMaker MV games with dialogues easy to hook. It has cheat plugin (hit `1`) and speedup plugin (alt+1,2,3,4...). For yasagure-kuberuno it works wonders !!! Really, suepr speedup of artifical slowness.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is this a screenshot from Crusader Kings 2? Is there any explicit sex in this, or is it just implied?
YEP, from CSK2. No, nothing explicit. There is text only, tasteful info about our ruler "giving a tumble" or sth.

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
YEP, from CSK2. No, nothing explicit. There is text only, tasteful info about our ruler "giving a tumble" or sth.
Ah, OK then. Thanks for compiling all this info! I feel like it would be better accessible in a shared Google Doc or wiki. Does anything like that exist?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes