Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
What a rare piece of shit, not only does it look like Pedophilia, the miniature characters are fucking awesome, and during the sex between the wife and the African, everything is covered with a board, well, it's crazy, I really didn't like it((((n)

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
What a rare piece of shit, not only does it look like Pedophilia, the miniature characters are fucking awesome, and during the sex between the wife and the African, everything is covered with a board, well, it's crazy, I really didn't like it((((n)
It looks terrible, but how the fuck did "pedophilia" even cross your mind when looking at her model? Something's fucked in your brain, my friend.

Last edited:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I don't want the save path I can never find those, I just need someone to give the argument choices, because I cannot get the hp to 0.

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
Quick Tips and Tricks for the Lost Souls: (Less of a Guide, but will help)

Before we start, pressing "o" will skip cutscenes, so for fast playing: press o. O doesn't skip interactable sex scenes (sex scenes that you can change the camera and/or sex scenes that you have to press objects in the scene to continue).

1. Most of the game is pressing on objects, so when you get to the point when you have to press objects, just press everything on the screen until you progress. You might need to press on the same item multiple times and you might need to drag an item for another item (apple basket and trash can)

2. For the battle against wife: to progress the game you have to lose, but you get a scene and an ending if you win (Ending 1 and 2). For the first battle, you have to talk x 2, Deny (Red X), talk, Agree (Green), Deny, Agree, Deny x 2. To lose, just deny until your health is zero. For the second battle, is a bit simple, but I forgot the answers, so I will tell you the strategy, pick answers that will cause damage (there are two types of damage, regular and extreme, extreme is the one you want, it is the one that makes her have a shocked face). Try multiple combinations and o, until you reach the point where you call sunny or tell her to quit. Press Quit and if she reaches 0, you won. To progress, call sunny.

3. After the second battle you reach the double-double branch. On day 7, you can choose what food, first choice is for A path and second choice is B path. In each path, you make another choice, that leads you to two smaller paths in each path. Just go in the path and complete it and go into another path until you finish.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes