Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Is that game actualy worth it? I tried to go through it 2 times and I wasnt able to get into the story
Honestly, I'm waiting for either my Japanese to get better or... well no, that's about it since I know it'll never get a translation. I'd have to agree that it's one of the better NTR games out there. Beautiful done compared to all the garbage out now.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Honestly, I'm waiting for either my Japanese to get better or... well no, that's about it since I know it'll never get a translation. I'd have to agree that it's one of the better NTR games out there. Beautiful done compared to all the garbage out now.
The best way to read NTR that is in Japanese (or any language really), is to download Textractor

And then get yourself a DeepL Developer account and get a API Key (basically your password to use the translation service),

And turn on the DeepL function on Textractor.

Everything else is difficult to understand. It costs about 15 bucks a month on average usage. You can figure out how to get it working, just read the Textractor webpage.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Here's an example of typical Japanese NTR garbage:
Thanks for your link
Yeah! this is a great NTR story.. it is HOT and exithing
and most important is: it is a FEMALE PROTAGONIST story.

If the MC was the Husband the story was absolutelly out of sense.

Japanese Writers are the Best in writing NTR stories!
when a story makes the reader jealous .. THIS IS NTR! :cool:
So I do not agree with you

Here's how it would happen in RL: 1. Wife gets blackmailed by some loser on the phone saying they have record of her and her husband having sex in a hotel. 2. She calls the hubby, the hubby calls the police, they trace the owner of the cellphone who sent the sextape. 3. The end.
your are totally wrong because you forget that the protagonist is the WIFE and she is a super HOT WIFE that loves to have sex.
Her Husband can do noting!
Obviously her husband is a looser with tiny cock and SHE now loves big cocks!!
Why she would call the police? Ok she just say that but it is just the good wife part that talk for her.... but she wants to be fucked because she wants explore the pleasure of the SEX!
Inside every woman (and man) there are 2 sides. 1 is white and the second is dark!
She can chose... in this case she fall in the dark with a lot of pleasure.
SHE is always in control.
and she loves that
so NO POLICE!(y)
Do not forget that females that love SEX are always wet... so more sex they do.. more sex they want... more and more...

In japanese she said: MOTTO Ki DASA I... MOTTO:love: もっと きださい (y)

Last edited:

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Thanks for your link
Yeah! this is a great NTR story.. it is HOT and exithing
and most important is: it is a FEMALE PROTAGONIST story.

If the MC was the Husband the story was absolutelly out of sense.

Japanese Writers are the Best in writing NTR stories!
when a story makes the reader jealous .. THIS IS NTR! :cool:

So I do not agree with you

your are totally wrong because you forget that the protagonist is the WIFE and she is a super HOT WIFE that loves to have sex.
Her Husband can do noting!
Obviously her husband is a looser with a tiny cock and SHE now love big cocks!!
Why she would call the police? Ok she just say that but it is just the good wife part that talk for her.... but she want to be fucked becaise she want explore the pleasure of the SEX!

in every woman (and man) there are 2 paths.. 1 is white and the second is dark!
She can chose... in this case she fall in the dark with a lot of pleasure.

SHE is always in control.
and she loves that
so NO POLICE!(y)

Do not forget that females that love SEX are always wet... so more sex they do.. more sex they want... more and more...

In japanese she said: MOTTO Ki DASA I... MOTTO:love: もっと きださい (y)
I can tell that you've never been in a serious relationship before... What cleanfeel said is accurate. Someone would try to blackmail. Cops would be called. Person arrested. End of story. This whole "I'm going to blackmail you even though what I did is illegal too by filming you and you'll just do what I say" is just nonsense fantasy garbage and lazy writing.

Reactions: Kripke and ktez

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
The best way to read NTR that is in Japanese (or any language really), is to download Textractor

And then get yourself a DeepL Developer account and get a API Key (basically your password to use the translation service),

And turn on the DeepL function on Textractor.

Everything else is difficult to understand. It costs about 15 bucks a month on average usage. You can figure out how to get it working, just read the Textractor webpage.
It'll take me a while but I'm just learning the language. I'm Korean by ethnicity so I can read Korean and the sentence structure and some of the vocab is similar. Just the characters are all new.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Guys, do you know ntr games with the guy as main protagonist and where is cheating is indirectly hinted through the game?
Recent "5 days of separation" game was pretty good at it. Any suggestions?
5 days of separation? I cannot find this game in this forum
can you post the link?
cheating is indirectly hinted through the game? :unsure:
your explanation seems to be a total non sense for me.

Reactions: Holysix9

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
can you post the link?
It's .

I actually played it already, the game is unfortunately weak in writing. 7/10 at best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
can you post the link?
He means mystery ntr. Like the story keeps you guessing. I like the same thing. For me the story is less sexy after the big reveal...so the more mystery and build up the better basically.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It's .

I actually played it already, the game is unfortunately weak in writing. 7/10 at best.

Thanks for the link and the summary
After reading the plot this is not my kind of NTR story because
1. The husband is a loser and her wife is taken out by another man.
2. It is based on husband perspective.
3. The story ends just when starting to be interesting (if I understand well)

for me the most important part in a NTR story is make the player/reader jealous or as you said participating in her corruption.
So I’m only interested in wife/girls perspective storylines with some little expectations like in TAC (the link is my signature)
TAC story is from male perspective but they love each other and he want her to explore her sexuality with others. (this is the beginning)

If the NTR story talks about a girl taken away from his loser boyfriend I ONLY like to play games plots from female perspective.
I'll be old-fashioned but I don't like movies with losers MCs

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
3. The story ends just when it will be interesting (if I understand well)

for me the most important part in a NTR story is make the player/reader jealous or as you said participating in her corruption.
So I’m only interested in wife/girls perspective storylines with some little expectations like in TAC (the link is my signature)
TAC story is from male perspective but they love each other and he want her to explore her sexuality with others. (this is the beginning)

If the NTR story talks about a girl taken away from his loser boyfriend I ONLY like to play games plots from female perspective.
So... you like cuckolding and swinging... not actual NTR, idk why people doesnt know the difference :sleep:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
3. The story ends just when it will be interesting (if I understand well)

It's not NTR if its wife/girls perspective or female protag, that is just cheating.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ok my understanding is there like 3 types of ntr.

Netori, which is you as the player stealing other people's lover.
Netorase, which is your romantic lover fucking someone else and you liking it (You consent)
Netorare, which is your romantic lover fucking someone else and you do NOT like it (You do not consent)

I was a bit unfair to say that game was not ntr, but it is netorase.

I only like netorare, which is actually the title of this thread. I also make the distinction of where so many players get triggered when some other woman in the game has sex with some other guy not you (even though you do not have any romantic investment into her). I find it mostly from guys who cannot fathom that a girl can have sexual relationship with others before them.

Similarly, I think mom "NTR" is interesting, but not NTR. It's similar and why so many children have problems with their step-father or step-mothers. It feels like she's "cheating on dad" even though they don't love each other anymore. It's uncomfortable to know your mom is throating and getting dicked by someone else that's basically unrelated to you. But that's not NTR since you're not HAVING SEX WITH MOM.

A big part of ntr needs to be corruption. Without corruption, the woman is just cheating. All ntr should have some sort of internal conflict of morality in the woman. They should display reluctance, and conflicting emotions before, during, and most importantly after having sex with another.

One huge problem I see with NTR games is this idea that a woman can "fall" and then be addicted to the non-husband figure right away. With 95% of infidelity, the woman, after the lust of sex and heat of the moment, returns to a state of mind of logic and reasoning. With that, comes regret, shame, and other negative emotions toward cheating.

It's actually very similar to drug addiction. Whereas a person can say "I'm going to quit using Meth" after they get high and find themselves in the alley of a dumpster covered in cum. But within a few days, the gnawing sensation of addiction crawls back. And if they can't scratch that "itch" (drugs in this case), they will relpase.

In the NTR world, we do not see this cycle / conflict play out. Since most creators are not actually seeing the similarity of drug addiction and sex addiction. Would love to see more people explore that post-coitus regret from an NTR perspective. And vows to "never do that again".

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ok my understanding is there like 3 types of ntr.

Netori, which is you as the player stealing other people's lover.
Netorase, which is your romantic lover fucking someone else and you liking it (You consent)
Netorare, which is your romantic lover fucking someone else and you do NOT like it (You do not consent)

I was a bit unfair to say that game was not ntr, but it is netorase.

I only like netorare, which is actually the title of this thread. I also make the distinction of where so many players get triggered when some other woman in the game has sex with some other guy not you (even though you do not have any romantic investment into her). I find it mostly from guys who cannot fathom that a girl can have sexual relationship with others before them.

Similarly, I think mom "NTR" is interesting, but not NTR. It's similar and why so many children have problems with their step-father or step-mothers. It feels like she's "cheating on dad" even though they don't love each other anymore. It's uncomfortable to know your mom is throating and getting dicked by someone else that's basically unrelated to you. But that's not NTR since you're not HAVING SEX WITH MOM.

A big part of ntr needs to be corruption. Without corruption, the woman is just cheating. All ntr should have some sort of internal conflict of morality in the woman. They should display reluctance, and conflicting emotions before, during, and most importantly after having sex with another.

One huge problem I see with NTR games is this idea that a woman can "fall" and then be addicted to the non-husband figure right away. With 95% of infidelity, the woman, after the lust of sex and heat of the moment, returns to a state of mind of logic and reasoning. With that, comes regret, shame, and other negative emotions toward cheating.

It's actually very similar to drug addiction. Whereas a person can say "I'm going to quit using Meth" after they get high and find themselves in the alley of a dumpster covered in cum. But within a few days, the gnawing sensation of addiction crawls back. And if they can't scratch that "itch" (drugs in this case), they will relpase.

In the NTR world, we do not see this cycle / conflict play out. Since most creators are not actually seeing the similarity of drug addiction and sex addiction. Would love to see more people explore that post-coitus regret from an NTR perspective. And vows to "never do that again".
in the OP there are more than 10 NTR types
I just explain what is my favourite...
This is the link you posted... I loved the story
This story is great just because is written from female perspective
I love Japanese AV censored because they are always written as female protagonist perspective.

NTR therm was born in Japan
They are on the top for the NTR.

Thanks for the awesome manga you posted

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
In any case for me SEX and LOVE are totally separated thing.

I love a girl so I want she is happy
in the sex I love to sutisfy my partner at higher level possible...
using Dildos or some facking machine can be a good idea.

if the relationship is solid between the couple there is nothing to be worry.

it is just sex... a human requirements like eat.. and I love eating great sushi from Japan restorants
or drink and i love drinking champagne with my girl
or piss... I love to piss with my girl too ;)

So way I have to loose to fack a new girl that I do not love?
I just want sex...
so my girl can do the same!
.....if I'm on another city I can do sex with a girl (even if she does not know)
so why if my wife is at home and I'm out she cannot do the same?

I love solid relationship...

watching or reading a novel is different
my wife maybe want to read about male perspective
but I love stories from wife perspective... becouse i want learn how to make my relationship more solid

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
In the NTR world, we do not see this cycle / conflict play out. Since most creators are not actually seeing the similarity of drug addiction and sex addiction.
Dude, can't you like, write a script for a game? Seems you have really good grasp of needed novelty to the genre.

If I may add to the discussion, on NTR I personally enjoy the most (and still waiting for a game like this) when it is combined with competition, combat or struggle (and ideally mystery too) in general. Like I really don't enjoy masochistic part - MC is retarded impotent, other guy is blond haired fuck boy, but when there is conflict between MC-Opponent-Love Interest where you can influence and have to try hard to succeed - thats the shit.

There is reward AND relief that you made it for your hard work, but also penalty for your failure. Also it does not have to go full sex immediately right? If you fuck up with something, she might go with him to store or somewhere, but you can run into them by accident. She can start lie to you - which you may (or may not) notice and the horror when you do not and catch them somewhere. What if your efforts won't be enough? Without real threats and present content of them, rewards lose a lot of meaning and enjoyment.

I know that a lot of ppl are in for the masochistic part and my preference is something like older Lesson and Passion games, but maybe one day there will be something fresh. Your implementation of realism into writing sounds really good.

Reactions: ktez

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Dude, can't you like, write a script for a game? Seems you have really good grasp of needed novelty to the genre.

If I may add to the discussion, on NTR I personally enjoy the most (and still waiting for a game like this) when it is combined with competition, combat or struggle (and ideally mystery too) in general. Like I really don't enjoy masochistic part - MC is retarded impotent, other guy is blond haired fuck boy, but when there is conflict between MC-Opponent-Love Interest where you can influence and have to try hard to succeed - thats the shit.

There is reward AND relief that you made it for your hard work, but also penalty for your failure. Also it does not have to go full sex immediately right? If you fuck up with something, she might go with him to store or somewhere, but you can run into them by accident. She can start lie to you - which you may (or may not) notice and the horror when you do not and catch them somewhere. What if your efforts won't be enough? Without real threats and present content of them, rewards lose a lot of meaning and enjoyment.

I know that a lot of ppl are in for the masochistic part and my preference is something like older Lesson and Passion games, but maybe one day there will be something fresh. Your implementation of realism into writing sounds really good.
I have in the past done some cost benefit analysis, it just never works out. The amount of money I currently make in my day job, equates to such a ridiculous dollar / hour labor cost that I would be losing money no matter how many people pay me on Patreon. Not to mention the rampant piracy on sites such as this, it won't be worth it for me. (The fact that The Architect makes $714 a month with an extensive high quality portfolio of games is telling)

I have been offered to help with plot / writing in a game, and I can help for free because NTR is like a hobby for me. But developing a full on game would take too much of my time. What I have done recently is writing game reviews for NTR games I try and offer up suggestions on how it can be better.

Here's one review I just wrote: https://f95zone.to/threads/cleanfeel-game-review-rj270713-serenato-nodanjon.88288/

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have in the past done some cost benefit analysis, it just never works out. The amount of money I currently make in my day job, equates to such a ridiculous dollar / hour labor cost that I would be losing money no matter how many people pay me on Patreon. Not to mention the rampant piracy on sites such as this, it won't be worth it for me. (The fact that The Architect makes $714 a month with an extensive high quality portfolio of games is telling)

I have been offered to help with plot / writing in a game, and I can help for free because NTR is like a hobby for me. But developing a full on game would take too much of my time. What I have done recently is writing game reviews for NTR games I try and offer up suggestions on how it can be better.

Here's one review I just wrote: https://f95zone.to/threads/cleanfeel-game-review-rj270713-serenato-nodanjon.88288/
i think you assume that NTR story works only from male perspective...
As I said I love stories where there female perspective... maybe that is why you do not like the manga you posted in your link.

as I said all the best Japanese stories about NTRare focused on a woman.

personally I really do not care about the husband because I would love to be the one who stolen the wife... I’m only interested in women...

for example I’m watching now The Spanish Princess a Starz Production ... I love this serie because the story is written from the princess perspective... the story is full of at least 3 or more different typed of NTR.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i think you assume that NTR story works only from male perspective...
As I said I love stories where there female perspective... maybe that is why you do not like the manga you posted in your link.

as I said all the best Japanese stories about NTRare focused on a woman.

personally I really do not care about the husband because I would love to be the one who stolen the wife... I’m only interested in women...

for example I’m watching now The Spanish Princess a Starz Production ... I love this serie because the story is written from the princess perspective... the story is full of at least 3 or more different typed of NTR.
In the manga he posted the girl goes full "i love your cock" in no time, I can't even get a hard on reading that, not even kidding.
And imo NTR feels 200% better in the male perspective, its about taste, you don't like actual NTR, your fetish is close, but really different at the same time.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I would disagree with that, as I've seen Japanese manga and games classed as NTR and marketed as such, that have a mom being "stolen". I think the most common thread of NTR is the breakdown of a mutual relationship. So the MC's unrequited love interest being stolen = not NTR since they had nothing going. Mom being stolen = NTR, as long as she's emotionally and physically becoming detached from her son, which is pretty much always the case in these stories.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I would disagree with that, as I've seen Japanese manga and games classed as NTR and marketed as such, that have a mom being "stolen". I think the most common thread of NTR is the breakdown of a mutual relationship. So the MC's unrequited love interest being stolen = not NTR since they had nothing going. Mom being stolen = NTR, as long as she's emotionally and physically becoming detached from her son, which is pretty much always the case in these stories.
So are you saying that every boy and girl who's mother or father remarries is getting NTRed? What about as son and daughter of a couple that divorce? Son goes with pops and daughter goes with mom. And they both remarry within 1 year. Is daughter getting NTRed by dad? Is son getting NTRed by mom? No, it is not. Not everyone fantasizes with having sex with their parents (especially when they're old and unattractive).

What about the classic:
Dad and Mom splits up. Daughter goes with Mom. Dad remarries, sees daughter less and less because the new wife doesn't like it. Is daughter getting NTRed? I don't think so.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes