Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I just wanted to add a VN that most people probably haven't heard about. It has mostly Type B NTR but 1-2 characters are Type A. The game's are all short and include good endings as well.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Got any stories of how you corrupted her or how she ended up with your best friend?
Hmm... I mean I can but it's kind of hard to put into words considering it was like a two-year effort lol. While I say effort, I wasn't actually pushing for it hard or anything. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be, and with that attitude just nudged her here and there. I guess initially it started off by asking her to wear cocktail dresses when we go for a night out (never owned one before). Then teasing here and letting her know people are checking her out and how lucky I am (it's true). Etc etc. Something like that nature until she built up enough self-confidence where I'd ask her to wear even shorter outfits or we'd go out where she'd skip out on underwear. Once I knew she wouldn't kill me cause her self-confidence was pretty high, I'd ask if she'd show me her tiny nipples me out in public and the sort.

This would pretty much go on till it culminated where I had my best friend over and while watching Netflix together, I'd start fingering her till she got horny enough and asked if it was alright to strip her and it just went ballistic from there. Now it's gotten to the point where whenever he visits, it's pretty much guaranteed she'd be down for DP and the sort and built up quite a video collection of ourselves.

Reactions: SummerCar

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
i'm looking for games with simulation mechanichs, where the girls are taken if you can't protect them, like these:
(Oyako Rankan)
(Heartful Maman)
(Tsumamigui 3)
https://f95zone.to/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-v1-51-makura-cover-soft.49620/ (Makenshi Leane 2)
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-the-sexy-bar-v1-6-0-kegani-laboratory.58782/ (Welcome to the Sexy Bar)
https://f95zone.to/threads/time-loop-ntr-v1-10-kegani-laboratory.82733/ (Time Loop NTR)

Preferably type A or B.
Any recommendations?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
i've completed this new NTR game and it was pretty good, kinda short but the dev really nailed the genre with the two protagonists' POVs imo. It works well with a hookpatcher too.

The game is divided into two routes : you first play the husband and witness a change of behaviour from your wife and you suspect her to fuck behind your back. You can't see any "clear" sex scenes from the husband POV, only silhouettes scenes and such. But then you play from the woman POV and you see what she did all this time.
This is well done, the only downsides is that there are no pixel animations nor a lot of characters she fucks around with (the silhouettes scenes have simple animations though). The route with the husband can be frustrating if you're in a hurry since you don't see what is really happening but it's short anyway the female POV comes in quickly so it was bearable for me (build up is very important but i don't wanna play for 10 hours without any sex scene).

It's a mix between netorare and netorase, the husband kinda wants it but doesn't at the same time. There are two different endings but the game warns you when that important choice happens. No gore, no scat, but a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at some point.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i've completed this new NTR game and it was pretty good, kinda short but the dev really nailed the genre with the two protagonists' POVs imo. It works well with a hookpatcher too.

The game is divided into two routes : you first play the husband and witness a change of behaviour from your wife and you suspect her to fuck behind your back. You can't see any "clear" sex scenes from the husband POV, only silhouettes scenes and such. But then you play from the woman POV and you see what she did all this time.
This is well done, the only downsides is that there are no pixel animations nor a lot of characters she fucks around with (the silhouettes scenes have simple animations though). The route with the husband can be frustrating if you're in a hurry since you don't see what is really happening but it's short anyway the female POV comes in quickly so it was bearable for me (build up is very important but i don't wanna play for 10 hours without any sex scene).

It's a mix between netorare and netorase, the husband kinda wants it but doesn't at the same time. There are two different endings but the game warns you when that important choice happens. No gore, no scat, but a
at some point.
You have any link to try out the game?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyway to report a game to get added to the OP?
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

A bit about the game:
- Heavenstudios have been creating Fleeting Iris over the last 6 years - Currently developing DLC content for the last part of the game and plan for it to be finished at the beginning of 2022.
- Western developer with properly the biggest NTR game ever - Currently with way over 200 unique scenes
- The game at it's core is NTR & cheating, with all different kinds of twist from swinging, to Halloween adventures and fun mini games.
- Game plays out via different routes that present the player to different story's - There is also free-roam events available.
- Engine is RPGmaker.

- The game have a ingame gallery that is unlocked from first playday, and you can cheat and check all the current scenes.
(For those who just wanna have a look before actually finding out if you like the MC and the artwork.)
- Quality of the scenes looks fairly better then the previews in the link to F95, since most have been reworked.

- Next patch will feature hobo content and Exhibitionism(will come very soon)

A few artwork images from scenes:

Homepage, discord, patreon and so on are in my signature for those interested.
Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Best NTR-only 2D game in your opinion? Preferably with high degrees of corruption.
there's literally nothing better than NTRPG 2. (it can get really hard to get through tho)
I played HC2 recently and it's really really really good.
Edit: I thought that you were asking for only pixel for some reason
Try any game from Shinachiku Castella, he's THE BEST dev if you're loking for corruption and NTR and NTRMAN
Raiohgar is pretty trash imo
Boy Hero Ken
Acerola games are trash

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Most or all of those are RPG games :sick:
Fun story..... I only look for RPGmaker gamers when I look for NTR games.
Why?
- Much better story narrative.
- RPGmaker games can form the proper story when showing the events from the male protagonist.
- Pixel art that really improve the NTR experience that other games don't give.
- And ... typical chance for much deeper GAME experience instead of a dull VN.
- Gameplay via RPGmaker thrumps boring "gameplay" from renpy and other VN's.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Most or all of those are RPG games :sick:
If you mean the ones that were just mentioned, some aren't. HC2 and the NTRPG games, despite the title and engine, aren't RPGs at all. They're walking-simulators where you search for events. No combat or stats. HC2 has occasional puzzles though, which you can either skip or find the solution in the enclosed walkthrough.

Reactions: sfoMMA85
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes