Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
The story "Sharing is Caring" over on CHYOA.com by Jjaymes94 is amazing ( ). Over a hundred chapters on the main storyline (which is now complete) and a growing number of new chapters for alternative branches by different authors.

But HIGHLY recommended reading for ALL ntr fans and maybe it would help this AI develop idk. It is good enough to fap to and get your blood pumping but it certainly isn't professional, so if that's a requirement than it's not a good match for the AI...Also IDK how you could pull all the text from a novel on CHYOA. All the chapters are separate links.
Yeah I recommend it too! One of the best and hot "NTR" novel I've read in these past few years.
This is the story that would inspire me to make a renpy game. Only problem is that i don't know how to make one...

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
That is an interesting site. Are most stories there CYOA? I read a lot of Hosted and Choice of games so some NTR stuff would be fantastic! Can you guys vouch for the writing quality of most of the stories?

Got any other recommenations from there that's not sharing or netorase?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah I recommend it too! One of the best and hot "NTR" novel I've read in these past few years.
This is the story that would inspire me to make a renpy game. Only problem is that i don't know how to make one...
Making any game on any software is a lot of work but Renpy comes with some kind of tutorial and tries to help get n00bs started. It's been a few years since I toyed with it but I remember feeling that it wouldn't take that long to get the hang of. Something to consider if you ever feel bored and want a creative outlet, it is free.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Making any game on any software is a lot of work but Renpy comes with some kind of tutorial and tries to help get n00bs started. It's been a few years since I toyed with it but I remember feeling that it wouldn't take that long to get the hang of. Something to consider if you ever feel bored and want a creative outlet, it is free.
Yeah that's not what i'm worried about. Mostly I worry about characters look and rendering. I have few good ideas about Ntr stories(for my taste) but I would want to make it look good and hot. BaDIK has spoiled me for rendering details that i would want my game to be even 50% this game's graphic level, but I think that would take huge amount of time and money that I don't have.

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Man I'm kinda bored of these NTR manga where the girls are already sluts. Like yeah in theory it's NTR because she's marry, but what's the point. Just make it a cheating story. There is no NTR if there is nothing to break. If the relationship between the male and the female is in such a spot where she willingly cheats, then she's just a cheating ho.

NTR is only exciting because it makes you go "didn't think she would do that, but she did it anyway".

So bored of these recent releases in both Japan and Western world. I also have been browsing some Korean NTR stuff , but most of them are either netori or "wife loves big cock in chapter 1".

Anyone have anything that's worth playing in 2021? At this point I'm down for just vanilla corruption games like the Chloe 18 series because everything else the girl is a massive slut and there is no sense of progression / corruption.
I can wholly appreciate what you're speaking of. Honestly, I wasn't really into NTR stuff until something similar happened in real life with the wife and haven't really been able to unplug since. I agree it is as you say in that my wife was super naive when it came to relationships/sex. I was only the 2nd person to actually penetrate her. Not like... 2nd boyfriend but actual 2nd penetration. Slowly but surely after spending time with me she became a bit more and more corrupted and after one drunken night with my best friend, we just all caved to our urges and our sex life has been crazy since. I think it's that build-up from when she was super innocent to taking my buddy's cock that really makes it crazy for me.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I can wholly appreciate what you're speaking of. Honestly, I wasn't really into NTR stuff until something similar happened in real life with the wife and haven't really been able to unplug since. I agree it is as you say in that my wife was super naive when it came to relationships/sex. I was only the 2nd person to actually penetrate her. Not like... 2nd boyfriend but actual 2nd penetration. Slowly but surely after spending time with me she became a bit more and more corrupted and after one drunken night with my best friend, we just all caved to our urges and our sex life has been crazy since. I think it's that build-up from when she was super innocent to taking my buddy's cock that really makes it crazy for me.
Got any stories of how you corrupted her or how she ended up with your best friend?

II337

Jul 13, 2018
I really enjoy VNs, everything from Atelier Sakura till now :)
Any good recommendations which are similar?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Wow guys. I just played Akabur's Star Channel after like 5 years (I remember when it first came out, it was when I started to play h-games; I didn't even touch it ever since). It has some NTR stuff in there since you get to fuck the girls who already have husbands / boyfriends. And at least in one of the scenes I played, she says "Sorry" in her head when the MC fucks her. I know, the game is mostly a trainer game, but there is NTR elements in it so I want to talk about it because I'm very impressed and I haven't had this much fun with a h-game in years.

I think Akabur has a really solid game here. There's progression (that can be a bit tedious if you don't use money cheat using the Renpy Console). There's humor! (how many h-games have you played that makes you go LOL in rl?). There's outfits. And finally, god dammit, there is actual CHARACTER is the girls. They have their own personalities. They have very realistic dialog with you, and with each other. Some of the sex scenes Ive played (on Chapter 3 so far, there's 12), are fucking amazing.

The only downside is that it has taken him 5 years to do this much work. To be fair, the game is HUGE and there's tons of content. But I know the guy could've easily hired more works since he makes 2.6k last I check a month. That goes pretty far in Russia, and he definitely could've outsourced the work.

Bottomline it is a highly polished game. It defied my perception that having too many girls can turn the story shit. Turns out it's just that most developers who do h-games can't write for shit. Akabur's characters all just feel so alive.

In terms of technicality, I believe not having stat divide such as "Love" vs "Corruption" means he can code the game easier. He does still keep the "loving" vs "degenerate" dialog options and the girls do respond accordingly which is fun.

It truly is a 10/10 game. As for NTR, it only has trace elements (if you know the backstory, such as Jasmine and Aladdin). But definitely give it a try.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes