Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
since you are here share a link or point a website, the last two versions that downloaded the scenes are crashing

Reactions: Eyvte

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Why did Adeline's Inn get removed though? Is this an entire NTRMan purge? That game had zero shota/loli it was just ntr between adults

Reactions: CobraPL

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
just subscribe to ntrman boys its 3 dollars to get the new games and 5 for all of them and u can get it all on patreon. yes thats right patreon host all the game the mods purged patreon has looser rules than f95 let that sink in
His patron numbers increased by 100 in less than a day so yeah he'll wake up a happy man. :HideThePain:

Edit: Now he got 200+ extra patrons since his stuff got banned here. And people say piracy dosen't affect sales :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Am I weird for liking the confrontation part of NTR more than the actual sex scenes? 90% of NTR VN games end after finding out about the cheating. The corruption part of NTR is nice and all but it's even better if the cheater still goes back to their cheating partner in the end despite saying they won't. The two VN's I listed below are great examples of couples trying to deal with handling the cheating after a confrontation occurs. In one novel the main character could take revenge on their cheating partner and sue them and everyone involved to oblivion in such a satisfying way. Novels with NTR type A are mostly like this which makes it even harder to find stories in this niche of niche.

Does anyone have game recommendations that don't end right after finding out about the cheating? And no, I don't mean Netorase where the main character wants it to happen. Stuff like Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, or my personal favorite Ai Suru Tsuma Misaki are great examples of what I like in NTR.

nhami

Mar 19, 2019
I think you talking about suspense.
From Wikipedia: Suspense is a state of mental uncertainty, anxiety, being undecided, or being doubtful. In a dramatic work, suspense is the anticipation of the outcome of a plot or of the solution to an uncertainty, puzzle, or mystery, particularly as it affects a character for whom one has sympathy. However, suspense is not exclusive to fiction.

People complain that blackmail is boring. They can't articulate in words the why but I think the reason is that no suspense was created.
For example, in the case of blackmail after the heroine is blackmailed she has no choice but to obey. In Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi is interesting because although there is blackmail the heroine and NTR guy negotiate the terms of sex. Sometimes she is tricked into having more sex/kinks stuff sometimes she tricks into having less. The suspense of negotiating sex is fun!

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I think you talking about suspense.
From Wikipedia: Suspense is a state of mental uncertainty, anxiety, being undecided, or being doubtful. In a dramatic work, suspense is the anticipation of the outcome of a plot or of the solution to an uncertainty, puzzle, or mystery, particularly as it affects a character for whom one has sympathy. However, suspense is not exclusive to fiction.

People complain that blackmail is boring. They can't articulate in words the why but I think the reason is that no suspense was created.
For example, in the case of blackmail after the heroine is blackmailed she has no choice but to obey. In Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi is interesting because although there is blackmail the heroine and NTR guy negotiate the terms of sex. Sometimes she is tricked into having more sex/kinks stuff sometimes she tricks into having less. The suspense of negotiating sex is fun!
Decent game, I found the sex scenes pretty lacking, the girl seems like is bored af in almost all the scenes, even the final ones

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
The new work of NTRobo Is out. Great art, but I have some doubts about the story. Does anyone know what happens near the end? (from when they take off the rings basically)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
There is a AI-based text storyteller called Novel AI (sth. similar to AI Dungeon). NAI devs/finetuners could add NTR stuff.

We need to give them a short list of high quality NTR prose (books/novels/professionally made stories etc.). So I ask you for any suggestions.
Please post it here or DM me.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
There is a AI-based text storyteller called Novel AI (sth. similar to AI Dungeon). NAI devs/finetuners could add NTR stuff.

We need to give them a short list of high quality NTR prose (books/novels/professionally made stories etc.). So I ask you for any suggestions.
Please post it here or DM me.

The story "Sharing is Caring" over on CHYOA.com by Jjaymes94 is amazing ( ). Over a hundred chapters on the main storyline (which is now complete) and a growing number of new chapters for alternative branches by different authors.

But HIGHLY recommended reading for ALL ntr fans and maybe it would help this AI develop idk. It is good enough to fap to and get your blood pumping but it certainly isn't professional, so if that's a requirement than it's not a good match for the AI...Also IDK how you could pull all the text from a novel on CHYOA. All the chapters are separate links.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Found a rather long story, but it's nice to read.

At chapter 101+ it goes from "hidden"-ntr to open ntr with some humilation.

Only thing I don't really like is the use of stereotypical "big dick gets girl"
Here is the poster who I got the recommendation from. IMO it's the greatest NTR thing I've found in a year or more.

Reactions: Nickyexp4
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes