Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
That's awesome, glad to see fan translations for the non-RPGM games!

I would love to see them do and its sequel.

Also, does anyone have a link for Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu ni Netoraremashita?
One convenient way to get it. You can make a free account in . They will give a storage of 2.5GB

Then copy the magnet link from here an add it in seedr and press the "plus" sign. Once the torrent is fetched , you can direct-download it as a zip file.

Reactions: DarkMask

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Then copy the magnet link from here an add it in seedr and press the "plus" sign. Once the torrent is fetched , you can direct-download it as a zip file.
I have no idea how I missed it on NYAA, maybe I messed the name up when searching.

Downloading now, thanks!

Reactions: Cocomaster

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for some mother-centered incest games (probably NTR) hoping someone can help me. Sorry that English is not my native language and I am using google translate to write this. Thank you
Try NTRMAN games. mother-centered, but afaik no incest content: Mother's Lesson, The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin
Try these too: My Hunting Adventure Time (The art is ...., well if you don't like it then it is bad but for me it is acceptable. IIRC, There is some small content for mother incest too.)
NTR Knight's Story (IIRC, there is mother content and as before no incest just NTR.)

There are also Autonoe games that fit perfectly for your interest, but most of them contain shota contents so they are not here in this site.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
In case this hasn't already been mentioned, Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako ~Shinshin Tomoni Kanzen Netori!~ seems to have been translated.

You can find a link to the translation but not the game on the vndb page under the english release entry.
From what I understand, you netori your boyhood crush from her dickhead husband and impregnate her (AKA top tier).

Reactions: zebucetiva

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
In case this hasn't already been mentioned, Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako ~Shinshin Tomoni Kanzen Netori!~ seems to have been translated.

You can find a link to the translation but not the game on the vndb page under the english release entry.
From what I understand, you netori your boyhood crush from her dickhead husband and impregnate her (AKA top tier).
Looks like you are the one doing the NTR in that game, right? I don't find that exciting for some reason

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Looks like you are the one doing the NTR in that game, right? I don't find that exciting for some reason
Yes, it's a form of NTR though nonetheless. I guess it's not the ideal format for this thread but it's kind of touching the way the MC feels about the heroine from what I'm currently reading. I've had about six pints though.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, it's a form of NTR though nonetheless. I guess it's not the ideal format for this thread but it's kind of touching the way the MC feels about the heroine from what I'm currently reading. I've had about six pints though.
Gotta remember that NTR is treated as Netorare on this website my d00d

Reactions: greenp
Jun 17, 2018
It's a bit surprising how much NTR exists in the most popular books. In fact I consider the NTR in the books superior to that of any other medium. In general, the characters in a book have their own interests and plots that do not focus solely on sex, so an NTR developed over hundreds and hundreds of pages with characters that you really care about is much more devastating and has many more consequences in this medium than in any other. In addition, the authors can be very wicked with their own characters.

A few more examples:

- Earth's Children (a long saga of novels by Jean M. Auel):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Sword of Destiny (The Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski):

- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle (Haruki Murakami):
Cough cough... Greek Mythology... story of Zeus, Trojan war... a lot of NTRs... I'm serious... Man, I was only a teenager when I first read these things and I was very shocked. You can find such NTR/NTL stories/situations in history and other "classic novels" too. Honestly, I think such kind of NTR/NTL plots has been with mankind for a long time.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
It's a bit surprising how much NTR exists in the most popular books. In fact I consider the NTR in the books superior to that of any other medium. In general, the characters in a book have their own interests and plots that do not focus solely on sex, so an NTR developed over hundreds and hundreds of pages with characters that you really care about is much more devastating and has many more consequences in this medium than in any other. In addition, the authors can be very wicked with their own characters.

A few more examples:

- Earth's Children (a long saga of novels by Jean M. Auel):

- Sword of Destiny (The Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski):

- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle (Haruki Murakami):
Nice posting friend. I'll check Earth's Child

Reactions: Dromedari

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I understand why a lot of people might be upset but it's not like you can't find NTRMan's games elsewhere, or just subscribed to his Patreon for $3.

Also you have to remember, the staff more than likely have their own personal bias on what games should be allowed/denied which comes into effect in these types of situations.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
crazy how they keep them up for years and then that new game came out and suddenly its all gota go
Yeah this site can be very arbitrary when it comes to enforcing rule 7, luckily for us plenty of sites have all NTRMan's games/comics. All this did was make people confused on how staff enforce rule 7 since you can probably name a dozens of games that are worse in terms of underage content being present but still allowed.

Reactions: drone4of2 and Eyvte

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah this site can be very arbitrary when it comes to enforcing rule 7, luckily for us plenty of sites have all NTRMan's games/comics. All this did was make people confused on how staff enforce rule 7 since you can probably name a dozens of games that are worse in terms of underage content being present but still allowed.
kinda makes it look like someone in the mod team has a hate on for ntrman and lets everything else pass when they just decide to nuke his stuff after so long but let other games stay up, now thats probs not the case but i could see how people could think that when rule seven is so weirdly enforced and a new ntr man game seemd to set this whole thing off

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes