Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I think your story is one of the better isekai stories (not just for the h stuff). Really down to earth humor. Anyway I can support you?
Great question! Unfortunately, I don't have a method of being supported right now. The best support you can give me is just to read, enjoy, and share the story. This is still just my hobby for the moment. The stress of running a patreon or something similar might be something a bit much for me to handle right now. However, if I do set up a way to support my work in the future, I will let you know. :)

Last edited:

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
This seems like a pretty long read I have it saved as bookmark.

How much netorase and netorare are there? Which one of the two is more prevalent?
Much more netorase than netorare. The main character enjoys seeing his companions have sex with others. That being said, there are spatterings of netorare here and there.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Okay, where should I start...
I was just describing the common structure of ntr (someone who loses, someone who wins, and someone who get 'stolen'). This is the simple structure which is base for most ntr-stories.
At this story, you can play as the loser (which is mostly implied, because of jealousy) or the stealer (which will let you enjoy the jealousy of other people, if you ask me). You also can make a perspective of the 'stolen' one, but for me this would be more cheating in a game, than ntr (just my opinion).
You only like winner MC's, okay, this means you just like netori (and definitive NOT netorare), but others want to read about a guy who loses someone (which doesn't mean he has to be a loser)...because: jealousy.
What defines a MC as loser, the fact he got his partner stolen?
Or if he is portrayed as wimpy, small dicked and unfit?
What if he is a big manager, makes lot of money, is good in bed, has decent penis, but his wife cheats on him?
But that is another point: storywriting. The most used one is the second one, and the bad guy is the third one, and sure who wants to be the ugly guy, when he can be the other one, so I understand your position.
For me personally: I surely can play games in which I lose someone, but as I said in previous post: a game is meant to be interactive, so to take away my choices (or just don't let them count) is a something I (!) don't like.

Which brings us to shitty stories...almost every game/manga with ntr follows the same lame plot: rape/blackmail leads to sex, which leads to "Oh I stay with bad guy, because he makes me feel sooooo good" and this is bullshit...
In the real world this only could work where woman have no rights...so not in japan/europe/usa (mostly).

Why do we still like it? Because we want to fap, and when you have to read 30 pages of manga to see nude a nude girl, you won't read it, so at page 10 you will get your fapping reasons...
Written stories (choya, literotica etc) can use some more time to build-up, because when you are willing to read a text you will be ready to wait. And surpise, surprise: written stories will often have a more plausible plot...
And with games as far as I could say: I want to see that my choices will have an impact on the story, but also: most people want to fap, so first rule if you want to make money with games: show something which often means story is mostly...flat.

So what do we learn from all this: fap = no quality, but quality = can't be short (at least for me).
I just said that I PREFER TO PLAY game and watch stories with winner MCs, but this does not mean that I d not like to play other types of stories if they are well written.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Couldn't agree more. In the real world, as I iterated before, we mainly cheat because we're horny and or intoxicated. (There are higher forms of cheating, usually among older folks where they seek which is a whole different animal). Good chance if you are horny, have sex with someone not your spouse, you're gonna feel regret and shame after the initial "pleasure" of sex goes away. (Think when you jerk off, and feel empty / uninterested after for a while, aka refractory period)

If you have any sort of sense of self and pride, you won't do it again because that's not the person you want to become. You won't get "addicted" to cock like it's heroin / crack, which is what a lot of these mind break corruption stories usually portray.

And even if you DO get addicted to cock like it's heroin because you're a nympho, you will feel disgust, shame, regret, and will try to stay away from it when you're in your refractory period. Exactly like these sad stories of girls checking into rehab once they're off their high and promise to "quit". Sadly in case of drugs, you will relapse because that addiction (similar to eating too much food, jerking off once a day, etc) will gnaw at you.

But in sex, if you're a normal woman with good values, you're NOT going to be a cock slave. It's not physiologically possible, unless the bad guy's dick is coated in crack (lol!).

In terms of chyoa, I have read some gems on there, can you share your favorites as well?

in the real life there are different seasons
There are lucky people because some time ago when I was around 20s to 30s years old i was with a great girl that can be considered a "Nympho" but she now cannot b considered a Nynpho.
Now after years I continue to be in touch with her and we are very close. (she is beautiful and a very good girl)

Wha' I'm saiyng that in the real life there are also relationship were after 4/5 years needs to be spiced up if you have the lucky to be with a great stunning girl...
of course depends on the luck ... you maybe must be a rockstar ;) but during the 20s-30s it is not so difficult...
after 40ìs there are different problems... specially now with Covid Restrictions and financial problems due to economy fall out.

But it is always great to play a game that can remember the best times of life where I was 20 years young and a potential Rock Star :cool:

Do not forget that in the real life there are Clubs and there are weekends where you can decide with your girl to go for a role-play vacation
Anyway NTR stories are great!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
And even if you DO get addicted to cock like it's heroin because you're a nympho, you will feel disgust, shame, regret, and will try to stay away from it when you're in your refractory period.
This is just a moralistic point of view!!
Regret!
regretting a choice in relationship that involves a couple always has 2 different perspectives
you are always for a male perspective
and i do not agree with y0ur statement again and again
in real life there are many seasons and many events .... regretting not having sex with others when we were young could lead to the same point

A male can lost his girl by this way... and maybe this girl is the perfect one for him!

When we are eighteen years old we have to explore all the sex adventures-

Japanese culture is the best in this specific point.
When a girl is young can do whatever she want.

Loving NTR stories with special look in the female perspective is the best way to avoid relationship disaster in the real life.

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
This is just a moralistic point of view!!
Regret!
regretting a choice in relationship that involves a couple always has 2 different perspectives
you are always for a male perspective
and i do not agree with y0ur statement again and again
in real life there are many seasons and many events .... regretting not having sex with others when we were young could lead to the same point

A male can lost his girl by this way... and maybe this girl is the perfect one for him!

When we are eighteen years old we have to explore all the sex adventures-

Japanese culture is the best in this specific point.
When a girl is young can do whatever she want.

Loving NTR stories with special look in the female perspective is the best way to avoid relationship disaster in the real life.
To be fair, this is also a personal view for things. So everyone has own fetishes, and yes, it would be best if those fetishes would be compatible in a relationship, but saying everyone should fuck around when young is not the desired view of life for everyone...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
To be fair, this is also a personal view for things. So everyone has own fetishes, and yes, it would be best if those fetishes would be compatible in a relationship, but saying everyone should fuck around when young is not the desired view of life for everyone...
yes it is surely a personal choice....as I said there are 2 main choices and the regretting when you will be an adult can als have 2 faces
but there is only one time to do
Only young girls and boys can do that without almost any problem...
if your choice are made during college there is always a way to became a responsible man/woman! when you enter in the adult phase,
if the choice is to avoid to be naughty in the school times with friends or in the University fraternities... mabe a lot of them will be regret.. and when you becam ld you will never try the naughty side that lives inside all of us.
CARPE DIEM is the best choice you can do when you are young
... doing that when you become an adult will be very difficult--- or you will need to be a powerful rich adult man or girl

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Not sure how much interest there would be in novels here, but I write a serialized NTR fantasy novel (mainly Netorase). Just dropping the link incase people like that sort of thing:

I read the whole thing and I really enjoyed it. It's got the perfect balance between the MC having a harem and netorase (as someone who enjoys both). The fantasy world combined with the humor and the random modern references make it a fun read. Looking forward to when you update!

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Hiroki: NTR [v1.0] [Zulyus] | F95zone

So, I was gonna make a post on this games thread, but figured I should do it here - I don't think it's good to criticize or try and shift the main thrust of a games themes/setting because devs usually write what they like/have passion for and when they start catering to popular demand they experience burnout, it's how games die. Anyways.

This game is a great example of something that really turns me off in NTR, and I think alot of people here will understand -

sexless virgins.

So you play as this kid, with a hot gf...A HOT GF WHO HE HAS BEEN WITH HIS WHOLE LIFE. And they have NEVER even held hands before. That's right. They don't even touch hands.

This means you don't have a girlfriend. You never did. So, when she is fucking some other dude, THAT is her boyfriend, and the game (I understand this is just opinion) isn't even NTR.

How can you experience jealousy/betrayal over someone who has no relationship with you? No physical contact?

I talked about this in the thread for [RPGM] - [Completed] Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 1 [Update 5&6] [N_taii] | F95zone henteria chronicles as well.

I still like that game, but SO MUCH of the 'power' of the NTR is lost to me because not only does the MC have NO physical contact with any of the females who are being ""stolen"" from him, he doesn't even seem to care. Like he never masturbates thinking about the girls, or even comments on their appearance. He seems to be asexual.

This is much more common in Japanese NTR games, so to some degree it must be cultural. Take NTRMan for example. Surely he is a great NTR developer, but so many of his games focus on mother/son NTR. Again, I don't understand. Do people grow up wanting to have sex with their mothers? I would get it if the boy had entered into an incest relationship with his mom, and then some bully comes and steals her...but in NTR Man games involving moms this is never the case. It's just a normal boy, with a hot mom, and then she starts having sex with someone...how is this NTR?

Ok I am done ranting my ass off, it's just so many games could be really good (for me) if they just allowed the MC to have some kind of relationship with the 'stolen' girl. How is she stolen otherwise???? Ok I am actually done now lol

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Ok I am done ranting my ass off, it's just so many games could be really good (for me) if they just allowed the MC to have some kind of relationship with the 'stolen' girl. How is she stolen otherwise???? Ok I am actually done now lol
I would assume this is because the definition they're applying to "netorare" and "relationship" in those cases is much, much broader than just the sexual context. In most Japanese works I've seen, the stealing seems to be a more thorough theft than of just a sex partner. The new guy takes the sex for sure, but he also steals the affection, the care, the attention, the position of priority, everything until the first guy is nothing but an afterthought in his former relationship. So, in the mother/son case that isn't incestuous, the new guy has conquered the mother so thoroughly that she doesn't care about her son or family any more in any regard. She'd sooner go ride his cock than boil a cup of rice for her son to eat for dinner, for the fifth time that week.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

So, I was gonna make a post on this games thread, but figured I should do it here - I don't think it's good to criticize or try and shift the main thrust of a games themes/setting because devs usually write what they like/have passion for and when they start catering to popular demand they experience burnout, it's how games die. Anyways.

This game is a great example of something that really turns me off in NTR, and I think alot of people here will understand -

sexless virgins.

So you play as this kid, with a hot gf...A HOT GF WHO HE HAS BEEN WITH HIS WHOLE LIFE. And they have NEVER even held hands before. That's right. They don't even touch hands.

This means you don't have a girlfriend. You never did. So, when she is fucking some other dude, THAT is her boyfriend, and the game (I understand this is just opinion) isn't even NTR.

How can you experience jealousy/betrayal over someone who has no relationship with you? No physical contact?

I talked about this in the thread for [RPGM] - [Completed] Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 1 [Update 5&6] [N_taii] | F95zone henteria chronicles as well.

I still like that game, but SO MUCH of the 'power' of the NTR is lost to me because not only does the MC have NO physical contact with any of the females who are being ""stolen"" from him, he doesn't even seem to care. Like he never masturbates thinking about the girls, or even comments on their appearance. He seems to be asexual.

This is much more common in Japanese NTR games, so to some degree it must be cultural. Take NTRMan for example. Surely he is a great NTR developer, but so many of his games focus on mother/son NTR. Again, I don't understand. Do people grow up wanting to have sex with their mothers? I would get it if the boy had entered into an incest relationship with his mom, and then some bully comes and steals her...but in NTR Man games involving moms this is never the case. It's just a normal boy, with a hot mom, and then she starts having sex with someone...how is this NTR?

I don't want anything to do with my mom but I still love mom-son NTR and I feel like it counts as NTR when the mom stops caring about the son and starts caring more about the NTR dude

Reactions: fbass and greenp

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I would assume this is because the definition they're applying to "netorare" and "relationship" in those cases is much, much broader than just the sexual context. In most Japanese works I've seen, the stealing seems to be a more thorough theft than of just a sex partner. The new guy takes the sex for sure, but he also steals the affection, the care, the attention, the position of priority, everything until the first guy is nothing but an afterthought in his former relationship. So, in the mother/son case that isn't incestuous, the new guy has conquered the mother so thoroughly that she doesn't care about her son or family any more in any regard. She'd sooner go ride his cock than boil a cup of rice for her son to eat for dinner, for the fifth time that week.
This right here is the correct understanding.

People for some reason still don't seem to get that within netorare it isn't some strict definition of girlfriend/wife, and it really has never been. Hell the stolen childhood friend is one of the oldest dynamics for ntr. There are numerous ntr artists that use childhood friend, mother, sister, crush, etc and have been for a very long time. Also the complaint continues to fall flat when you extend to games such as NTRPG2, Leane 2, Dark Hero Party just to name a few. All of these don't center around ntr of MCs girlfriend/wife, there primary and main focus are childhood friends, sisters, and crushes.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018

sexless virgins.

Again: netorare (to be taken [away]) isn't just about sex, it's often more about the emotional part (example: mom-son: She loves and cares for her son, and then, it doesn't matter if he dies...) so that there could be jealousy.

But at one point, I agree with you: sexless virgins. This might be the ideal idea for the good behaving kids (no sex before marriage, etc - which is also the catholic optimum) some people have in mind, but in reality (and in japan too) this is....ancient behaviour. Most teens (14-16) will try out sex at some point. But in most Mangas/animes/games the couple is sooooo pure, that I can't believe her fall.

But little argument here: to be in a relationship with someone and having no sex is possible, could be, he confessed just shortly before...(and given that he is around 18 years old, and know her since childhood, I would asume he is shy, so asking for more would maybe tike some more time, especially if she is shy/passive too)

Reactions: zebucetiva

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Again: netorare (to be taken [away]) isn't just about sex, it's often more about the emotional part
Sex is almost always emotional. Outside of banging someone under the stairs of a nightclub that you just met ...sex is emotional. In fact, it's the most emotional aspect of a relationship. There isn't a deeper level of intimacy than to sleep with someone else.

I don't want to be rude, but I have been reading the comments and...I often wonder how many people that are into this erotic game scene are virgins.

No hate btw, being a virgin is the default state for all of us. 2 of my best friends didn't lose their virginity till their mid 20's (and both ended up married before 30!)

I was never saying that NTR had to involve a stolen lover, but that at least potential/interest had to be there. Also as I said it's just my opinion. My main point wasn't so much that NTR *had* to involve an existing relationship being stolen, but that the NTR is *better* when it does.

I fap to these plutonic relationship NTR games...maybe the art is really good? But my point was the emotional jealous element, you know the thing that defines NTR is never going to be as powerful when a boys mom, whom he has no sexual interest in, whom he has no romantic relationship with starts fucking some kid from class vs your WIFE starts fucking some kid from class...one is much more of a betrayal than the other.

Last edited:

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I was never saying that NTR had to involve a stolen lover, but that at least potential/interest had to be there. Also as I said it's just my opinion. My main point wasn't so much that NTR *had* to involve an existing relationship being stolen, but that the NTR is *better* when it does.

I fap to these plutonic relationship NTR games...maybe the art is really good? But my point was the emotional jealous element, you know the thing that defines NTR is never going to be as powerful when a boys mom, whom he has no sexual interest in, whom he has no romantic relationship with starts fucking some kid from class vs your WIFE starts fucking some kid from class...one is much more of a betrayal than the other.
I strongly disagree with the notion purported by some in this thread that NTR, outside of the romantic lover perspective can be anything powerful and comparable with NTR with a romantic lover.

I gave an example to counter this before, and here I shall do it again. Hopefully someone can have a counter-argument rather than just "I think NTR is about having mother going from loving me to not caring about me if I die".

Why NTR cannot be non-romantic:
Typical American household, a man, a wife, and a teenager. Man and wife divorces. Wife remarries. Wife neglects teenager's emotional needs and teenager runs away from home to dad's house. Typical American movie drama plot, seen this a bunch of times on big screen, and in real life examples.

1. Is Mom NTRing the teenager?
No, she just wants to date men and is more interested in sex than being a fucking parent.

2. Does it matter if teenager lived with Dad, and Dad spends more time in his girlfriend's place rather than to spend time with teenager so teenager runs to Mom to complain?
No, he's just a shitty father that's more interested in pussy than the development of his teenager.

3. Does it matter if it is teenager is a boy, and Mom is the one spending time in boyfriend's house every Friday?
No. Mom needs to fuck too, she's not a fucking nun. She's only 35.

4. Does it matter if it is teenager is a girl, and Dad is the one spending time in girlfriend's house every Friday?
No. Dad needs to fuck too, he's not a fucking monk. He's only 35.

My point is, non-sexual relationships does not ring the same tunes as a romantic or prospective romantic partner. Your mom and dad is not yours in the same way as your romantic partner.. They are their own person. You do not get to have a say with who they have romantic interest with. Nor do they need permission either. Now of course we see a million times where dad introduce his new wife, or mom introduce her new boyfriend and the child don't like them. But that does not make it NTR. Anyone who thinks that way is too selfish, too self absorbed, and quite frankly too sexually closed. They need to grow up intellectually: There's a lot about your parents you don't know. They're not perfect. They're not yours. People change. And it sucks, I know.

But it's not fucking NTR good lord. It's not the same as your girlfriend since college having sex behind your back when you go fight in Iraq. It's not the same as the homemaker wife that sleeps with her yoga instructor. It's not the same as the man that cheats on you with his young sexy secretary after you've given your best years with him and 1 kid.

Why is it not the same, I hear you ask? Because the lovers and relationships I painted above, actually do mean "they were yours". There's a reason why in English, a lover is called "significant other". It's called "my better half". Monogamy is pretty much accepted both socially, and in some cases legally, such that adultery is punishable by law. I rest my case, I challenge anyone to dispute the examples I have given to why "Non romantic people leaving your life is not NTR".

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
My point is, non-sexual relationships does not ring the same tunes as a romantic or prospective romantic partner. Your mom and dad is not yours. They are their own person. You do not get to have a say with who they have romantic interest with. Nor do they need permission either. Now of course we see a million times where dad introduce his new wife, or mom introduce her new boyfriend and the child don't like them. But that does not make it NTR. Anyone who thinks that way is too selfish, too self absorbed, and quite frankly too sexually closed. They need to grow up intellectually: There's a lot about your parents you don't know. They're not perfect. They're not yours. People change. And it sucks, I know.
Your argument makes no sense because these examples are bad. In a normal American household, what you describe isn't NTR. However, in the fictional American households that H-games take place in, the son/daughter has a (sexual) interest in the parent. When aware of this interest, you do get a NTR scenario when the parent looks for affection elsewhere (again, because in these fictional scenarios, incest is totally a possibility), especially when bullies/work colleagues/classmates/... get involved.

Reactions: Arrocha

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Your argument makes no sense because these examples are bad. In a normal American household, what you describe isn't NTR. However, in the fictional American households that H-games take place in, the son/daughter has a (sexual) interest in the parent. When aware of this interest, you do get a NTR scenario when the parent looks for affection elsewhere (again, because in these fictional scenarios, incest is totally a possibility), especially when bullies/work colleagues/classmates/... get involved.
Two points:
In a normal American household, what you describe isn't NTR. However, in the fictional American households that H-games take place in, the son/daughter has a (sexual) interest in the parent.
That is your fictional NTR world that most games do not adhere to. Here's the data to prove it:
Number of pages with "ntr" tag on f95zone: 20.
Number of pages with "ntr" tag AND "incest" tag on f95zone: 6.

2. I am happy you acknowledge that if Dad and Daughter or Mom and Son has no romantic relationship than it is not NTR. That is most Americans and I'm sure other societies. We at least can have some common ground. I agree with you, if Dad and Daughter WERE romantically involved, then it MAY be NTR. If Son and Mom WERE romantically involved, then it MAY be NTR.

Reactions: Stev1

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
the son/daughter has a (sexual) interest in the parent.
I was the one that started this convo, and I used examples of when the kids have no sexual interest in the parent.
Or games where the MC just has no sexual interest in anyone, like Henteria.
So Clean was replying to people who were arguing that no sexual interest/relationship is needed for it to be NTR.

Reactions: cleanfeel
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes