Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know of a translation software that is fairly easy to setup and use for Japanese games whether it be premium or free?

Eddarios

Oct 2, 2019
I'm trying to find a really old (remember playing it back in like 2009 and it seemed archaic even back then) pseudo-NTR game that I can't remember the name of. The story involved the MC going to visit his wife on an island (or having her come visit him?) that was some kind of military installation, or something. They both end up cheating with other people, and you had to play through the game once from each perspective.

I'm pretty sure the MC hooked up with some kind of mechanic chick, and his gf/wife gets seduced by some guy that the MC gets in a fight with. I played the game so long ago that trying to remember the specifics is like trying to remember a fever dream and haven't been able to find it on any of my crawls through vndb.

It was definitely a japanese game with a translation, I do remember that much.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

Guys, here is an announcement:

For this service:
https://f95zone.to/threads/anlatan-novelai-all-fetishes-ai-powered-storyteller.86319/

Basically, we can train AI storyteller to do NTR stuff (better than now)!!!
I already have prepared 11 NTR books/novels. Ready for training.
I need high quality NTR prose to add to the pile, so please suggest or even prepare such stuff!

In case you want to prepare stuff yourself (I can do it, just provide prose) here is how:

okay, custom module training recommendations:
- biggest rule of thumb: put in your data formatted the way you want the ai to generate it
- plain text in txt format, no formatting tags/markdown/html
- prose
- one line = one paragraph, no paragraphs split onto multiple lines
- no empty lines between paragraphs
- empty line could be used for chapter break, but recommend using *** instead
- no leading/trailing space, tab or other whitespace (easy to clean with notepad++)
- only one space character (no double/triple/... spaces)
- ideally, use regular quote and single quote characters " and ' not fancy ones (easier on the ai)
- make sure all included material is focused on what your module should achieve, no kitchen sink (e.g. tried to do steampunk, but most steampunk novels don't talk about steampunk stuff all the time, so ended up really weak)
- if you want to avoid leaking character names/other stuff, keep the data balanced and include many different stories with differen characters
- 1mb to 5mb seems like a good amount of text for an author style or theme style that can have low character leakage if varied enough (used 3k steps, but our pipeline may use different context size and batch size, which will change how many steps are needed)
- upper limit probably 10mb
- feel free to experiment with short data. nothing stops you from turning a short prompt into a module, will require much less steps too (maybe 50-100?)
- don't expect a module to memorize relational/factual data (e.g. if you feed it a story with pokemon descriptions, it'll probably bring up those pokemons, but it may still get their types wrong)
I finally got around to starting to clean up my module training data. Pretty sure the finetune team has a much more thorough pipeline, but I couldn't immediately find if they've published it, so here's the most obvious stuff I could come up with in 20 minutes while struggling to remember how to shot sed:

sed -i -E -e 's/\s+/ /g' -e 's/[“”]/"/g' -e "s/[‘’]/'/g" -e 's/…/.../g' -e 's/^ +([^ ])/\1/' -e 's/([^ ]) +$/\1/' -e '/^ *$/d' -e 's/^[^[:alnum:]]+$/***/' *txt
This processes all .txt files in the current directory. In order, the expressions:
- Replace all multiple whitespace with a single space
- Replace fancy double quotes with ordinary ones
- Replace fancy single quotes with ordinary ones
- Replace fancy ellipses with ordinary ones (though who knows, maybe you might want to not do this, or even reverse it)
- Strip leading whitespace
- Strip trailing whitespace
- Delete empty lines
- Replace lines consisting entirely of non-alphanumeric characters with a standardized chapter break

• Thinking Face
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ktez and greenp

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
non-h Star Wars module based on many novels and even RPG books, add H yourself ;)
Trained on cleaned text from many Star Wars series novels including Legends and canon books across a variety of eras (though with a focus on Rise of the Empire), and even roleplaying sourcebooks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Guys take a look at this one:

Looks like a really nice NTR focused game

Reactions: tem41k

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This is my second NovelAI NTR Module. It is based on 260 HQ NTR short stories and one ghost story.
TAGS: cuckold, NSFW
Source: filtered `GPT-Shinen dataset`

Reactions: Stev1

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This is my second NovelAI NTR Module. It is based on 260 HQ NTR short stories and one ghost story.
TAGS: cuckold, NSFW
Source: filtered `GPT-Shinen dataset`
Can you give a tutorial? I saw a post earlier but didnt read much to it. How good is this?

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
i need something harder :(
Well, if you know how to use Textractor+Deepl (Check the tutorial ), you might want to try these.

Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes