Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Miabellas

Sep 23, 2019
Where should i go to request translations of an artist work? Ikamatsu, many short NTR doujinshi. Here are some examples:

Some are not Netorare.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Working on a new netorare/corruption game: Friendly Blonding
View attachment 1409225
Why does it look like a feminization/bimbofication game? :ROFLMAO: Especially sprite two. That very short hair and pink outfit screams "trap" to me for some reason lmao.

Regardless, looking forward to this. I enjoyed the ntr content on your previous two games so will watch out for this one as well.

Do we have an ETA on the first release?

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
No feminization, she's all woman. It is bimbofication though (at least the appearance), she doesn't have to be a guy at the start for that.

I like feminization/trap stuff and Building our Futature will have some minor/optional elements of it, but I haven't figured out a satisfying way to combine it with NTR in a full story.

No ETA on the first release since it depends on the artist, but I'm hoping within the next two months or so. It will be a fairly short project so the first release will contain the first third of the content and two more releases will follow.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone have the Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku and Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni OVAS subbed in HD? all the ones I downloaded claimed to be "1080p" but the quality was pure shit

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Is it just me or this year there has not been more than one or two good NTR games?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Which ones are you talking about?
The Scars of Summer translation came this year if I'm not mistaken. It's one of the best imo.

I cant even think of more than one really GOOD game, this year is really lacking sadly.

Summer Sweepers started good but went to some weird routes like feminization.
The Edge Of is decent

Building our Futature is total trash

Holy Armored Princess Elementia is decent.

Time Loop NTR is decent to bad.

The Hero's NTR Adventure is decent.

Thats all :/ And I can say that I played almost everything NTR related this year (excluding 3D games)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I think the next best NTR game would be this one:

It remind me of Boy Hero Ken
Ive been waiting for that one since cobra posted it if i'm not mistaking names, I hope that some translate it at some point of this year or next year. Looks really really good.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes