Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The Scars of Summer translation came this year if I'm not mistaken. It's one of the best imo.

I cant even think of more than one really GOOD game, this year is really lacking sadly.

Summer Sweepers started good but went to some weird routes like feminization.
The Edge Of is decent

Building our Futature is total trash

Holy Armored Princess Elementia is decent.

Time Loop NTR is decent to bad.

The Hero's NTR Adventure is decent.

Thats all :/ And I can say that I played almost everything NTR related this year (excluding 3D games)
Agree with everything you said, except Scar of Summer being good. I found many of the scenarios to be recycle of old themes and outside of the realm of possibility.

There was the little kid route (the landowner shit, where they play a card game and if you lose, the girl is loaned?). Yeah wtf bro you shitting me? Yall fucking little 12 year old lil shits think you can blackmail a 18 year old guy and girl? We would just say "No you gross ass kid" and walk out of that tent. Ridiculously retarded MC and girl. You do this to 1000 high school kids, I am sure 999 of them just say "fuck outta here". The 1 being the girl a with learning disability or some shit.

Then there's the homeless man route outside of the tutoring place. This one is probably the most unbelievable one. Yall EVER actually sit next to a homeless guy on the mother fucking train? Good lord. You can't even breathe. It's like smelling rotten garbage. It DOESN'T get better with time. It physically hurts your nostrils. You can't even think properly, let alone spread your legs / suck his dick / or talk to him. Completely impossible.

You have the school delinquent blackmail route where the girl doesn't reject the bad guy. "Oh no blackmail, guess I will do anything he says!". No cops involved, no dialog with MC, no trying to stop the bad guy. We've seen this a million times where the girl is a flaccid piece of meat without a brain who can't say No or think with her little pea brain and 100% submits to bad guy cock.

I didn't play all of the routes, but I dropped it after. Honestly not sure why so many purchase on dlsite. The diary is nice, the maps are nice (small enough). The fixed event, over time idea is nice. That's about it. It's average at best.

I prefer
Heck even this one , I think it's better than that. It's still a lil retarded but at least the art is pretty good. None of that gross homeless shit.

Goldenboy is pretty good:

This one actually make sense with the succubus demon power shit:

This one the wife is not completely retarded:

This was highly anticipated, still better than most games this year, but a drop in quality from his past few games: kuripick:

Last edited:

Erika7

Jan 4, 2020
Agree with everything you said, except Scar of Summer being good. I found many of the scenarios to be recycle of old themes and outside of the realm of possibility.

There was the little kid route (the landowner shit, where they play a card game and if you lose, the girl is loaned?). Yeah wtf bro you shitting me? Yall fucking little 12 year old lil shits think you can blackmail a 18 year old guy and girl? We would just say "No you gross ass kid" and walk out of that tent. Ridiculously retarded MC and girl. You do this to 1000 high school kids, I am sure 999 of them just say "fuck outta here". The 1 being the girl a learning disability or some shit.

Then there's the homeless man route outside of the tutoring place. This one is probably the most unbelievable one. Yall EVER actually sit next to a homeless guy on the mother fucking train? Good lord. You can't even breathe. It's like smelling rotten garbage. It DOESN'T get better with time. It physically hurts your nostrils. You can't even think properly, let alone spread your legs / suck his dick / or talk to him. Completely impossible.

You have the school delinquent blackmail route where the girl doesn't reject the bad guy. "Oh no blackmail, guess I will do anything he says!". No cops involved, no dialog with MC, no trying to stop the bad guy. We've seen this a million times where the girl is a flaccid piece of meat without a brain who can't say No or think with her little pea brain and 100% submits to bad guy cock.

I didn't play all of the routes, but I dropped it after. Honestly not sure why so many purchase on dlsite. The diary is nice, the maps are nice (small enough). The fixed event, over time idea is nice. That's about it. It's average at best.

I prefer
Heck even this one , I think it's better than that. It's still a lil retarded but at least the art is pretty good. None of that gross homeless shit.

Goldenboy is pretty good:

This one actually make sense with the succubus demon power shit:

This one the wife is not completely retarded:

This was highly anticipated, still better than most games this year, but a drop in quality from his past few games: kuripick:
I'm agree with you about Scar of Summer. But there is a route well done imo. The best friend route.
It's something that could happen in real life, there is nothing absurd about it, you should try it.
But yeah, the rest of the route are meh.

Reactions: UmbraPenumbra

UmbraPenumbra

Oct 11, 2021
Hello! Recently I torrented the MM NetoRare Pack :

It said that the game have Japanese and English interface so I copied the cracked version of the application into the game files replacing the original. When I launched it, only the menu is translated. When I went to config and the gameplay itself, the interface was in Japanese. Can anyone help me?
Game locale is already in Japanese.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, when I first saw the menu with the hearts-display I thought "Oh nice, if you don't look out for here, others will take her away"...
Sadly it was just typical: "start this event to start this route" game....and most of these ntr-scenarios were....simple one's. Nice to watch....but very generic ntr-scenarios (the ugly neighbour, the homeless, the blackmailer)...
Some might like these..."simpler" storys, but I wish for some more story...
BBQ's ones are interesting (I'm excited to see the next one which will be a "real" game - his words) but till then: maybe sometime, someone will do it, and make a game, where your decisions won't be just "ntr yes/no".

Reactions: cleanfeel

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys, I'm currently trying to collect data for a Netorase game I'm developing.

Would appreciate it if you can spare a minute to answer a quick survey I made.

Please note this is a NETORASE game, not pure NTR. So if you are a fan of that genre, would be really cool if you can share some of your preferences with me so I can try and build the ideal netorase experience.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys, I'm currently trying to collect data for a Netorase game I'm developing.

Would appreciate it if you can spare a minute to answer a quick survey I made.

Please note this is a NETORASE game, not pure NTR. So if you are a fan of that genre, would be really cool if you can share some of your preferences with me so I can try and build the ideal netorase experience.

done

Reactions: zetsupetsu

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I think the next best NTR game would be this one:

It remind me of Boy Hero Ken
Yeah this one looks great, 2DCGs and pixel animated scenes are the best combo

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Is female protag considered as NTR genre too? Isn't it's just cheating?
I think it's about prepective here. in this game (i finished until MC date with her BF) and there's some dialog MC and her friend (or sis i forget lol) talk about Danny who aggresive when MC talk about get "touched" by other men.

So in this game can called "Netorare and Netorase".

Netorare when MC get touched by other men without knowing her BF
Netorase when MC tell about get touched by other men and BF looks Interesting with that.

and we know in this threads nothing "Netorase" tag.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I think it's about prepective here. in this game (i finished until MC date with her BF) and there's some dialog MC and her friend (or sis i forget lol) talk about Danny who aggresive when MC talk about get "touched" by other men.

So in this game can called "Netorare and Netorase".

Netorare when MC get touched by other men without knowing her BF
Netorase when MC tell about get touched by other men and BF looks Interesting with that.

and we know in this threads nothing "Netorase" tag.
You just describe cheating.
It's NTR when you play as the BF.
I mean, NTR = stolen. So, in the female protag game, it does not make any sense. well, exp the BF got stolen by another girl.

So I agree with you about perspective.
If we play with the Male perspective = NTR
If we play with the Female perspective = Cheating

So, in my opinion, this game (and all other female protag game) is not NTR at all, it's cheating...

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
You just describe cheating.
It's NTR when you play as the BF.
I mean, NTR = stolen. So, in the female protag game, it does not make any sense. well, exp the BF got stolen by another girl.

So I agree with you about perspective.
If we play with the Male perspective = NTR
If we play with the Female perspective = Cheating

So, in my opinion, this game (and all other female protag game) is not NTR at all, it's cheating...
yeah whatever it's, i still enjoyed with this game, so i recomend to here.

Nov 4, 2017
Usually on this site, NTR with female protagonist is when the MC is a retarded lifeform who can't really be described as a human being is forced to have sex with others becasue of some blackmail.

The difference between the Cheating tag and the NTR is just the IQ of the protagonist.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Female PoV NTR is something , I think, which is only enjoyable as Manga/Anime.
In a game, a female MC and NTR would, as archedio described, be only correct if her BF would get stolen.
And to the IQ of the most NTR'ed Boys: Yes, but no matter if you play the girl or the boy, so often the boy is just plain dumb.
But also very often NTR is done by a simple switch (the ONE choice) where the end is determined: she is yours or she is for all others. And this works best with...correct: dumb boys.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes