Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Took me like 7 hours I think? I did like 95% of the game. The game has animations, so I think that adds a lot to the size.

I used textractor with DeepL for the translation. Worked pretty well for the most part. The link to the guide how to use it should be some pages back. It is a bit of a hassle to set up, but once you try DeepL, you will never be able to stand google translate again.

The only thing weird about the deepL translation was that the word "ministry" kept popping up a lot. Not sure what it was supposed to be, but that was the only really jarring thing in it. It was not in regards to any actual "ministry".
Yeah, I used DeepL too in some games with jDeppL that do all the heavy lifting with the initial configuration.
The thing that I can't stand is the amount of time it takes to get the translated text :/ solely for that reason I prefer using MTool to translate everything from the get-go and it's not that bad tbh

Edit: the game even have an anime-like intro wtf never seen such quality in an rpgmaker game

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, I used DeepL too in some games with jDeppL that do all the heavy lifting with the initial configuration.
The thing that I can't stand is the amount of time it takes to get the translated text :/ solely for that reason I prefer using MTool to translate everything from the get-go and it's not that bad tbh

Edit: the game even have an anime-like intro wtf never seen such quality in an rpgmaker game
Yeah I do not think that there are any other ntr rpgs with that much "production value". Mtool was not working for me, not sure if the translation size was too big for free user, or if the servers were just overburdened, so free users were stopped at the time. I would love if if I could just use Mtool for the menus etc and deepl for normal conversations, as textractor works horrible with menus and status screens etc.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Took me like 7 hours I think? I did like 95% of the game. The game has animations, so I think that adds a lot to the size.

I used textractor with DeepL for the translation. Worked pretty well for the most part. The link to the guide how to use it should be some pages back. It is a bit of a hassle to set up, but once you try DeepL, you will never be able to stand google translate again.

The only thing weird about the deepL translation was that the word "ministry" kept popping up a lot. Not sure what it was supposed to be, but that was the only really jarring thing in it. It was not in regards to any actual "ministry".
The story was pretty lackluster imo :(

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Yeah I do not think that there are any other ntr rpgs with that much "production value". Mtool was not working for me, not sure if the translation size was too big for free user, or if the servers were just overburdened, so free users were stopped at the time. I would love if if I could just use Mtool for the menus etc and deepl for normal conversations, as textractor works horrible with menus and status screens etc.
Is it MV? If it isn't, it will be pretty easy to translate the UI/skill etc...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The story was pretty lackluster imo :(
Thats too bad. It did not blow my mind, but considering how bad most of these game stories are... I found it "okay". I have been playing quite a few ntrpgs in the last few weeks and this one stood out. Guess most of the genre is filled with trash.

Is it MV? If it isn't, it will be pretty easy to translate the UI/skill etc...
Not sure how to tell which rpgmaker version it uses.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
So, how is everyone's Ntrember going? :D I was away from f95zone and most of the NTR works for almost half a year and sadly, i found that the new games&resources for NTR are really lacking since i left. zetsupetsu new game "Tainted Aquamarine" looks like one of the few interesting projects i saw.

Also, it seems like Madonna created a movie for Minamato's magnum opus "Tsuma ni Damatte Sokubaikai ni Ikun ja Nakatta". I give the links for both the hentai and the movie so that you can check it;

Movie;

Hentai;

Part 1 :
Part 1.5 :
Part 2 :
Part 3 :

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Okay I went through another rpgmaker ntr game and this one is a biggie. I personally really liked it and it shot towards the top of the ntr games I played. The art just gelled with me and the way the game teases stuff and overall does the sex scenes just clicked for me as well. Although you can choose not to see some stuff, most of it is shown first hand anyway, so for those who really like mystery NTR, there is not THAT much of it. There is still some though.

There is a fair bit of loli content, just so you know. One of the side heroines is one and there are a few throwaway chars.

I think that the game can take more than 20 hours, I spent a long time on it and that was with me skipping a lot of stuff and also cheating a bit to make fights go fast. I still have not finished, but I think I am almost at the end, since I unlocked almost all scenes.

Like the game I recommended a few posts before, it takes a while to get going. Again, I think that makes it all the better. Also comparing the two, the one from before is pretty shit tbh. Maybe recency bias was working before, maybe it is working now as well, maybe this one I liked just so much that the one from before is overshadowed, who knows.

I used deepl with textractor, the translation was mostly good. Even a fair bit of text that was not in the traditional dialogue box got hooked.

The story is pretty interesting I think, however since the game is so long and deepl with textractor can be a bother to wait for, I ended up skippin a lot towards the latter third, so I cannot judge it 100%. Just know that this is not a game you will finish in 1 sitting, even 2 or 3.

One thing I would say is a bummer that except for like 1 or 2 choices and the choice to see something from heroine perspective, the game lacks almost any choices, so it is for the most part a linear rpgmaker game, which tends to be annoying for some. However, considering that doing translation yourself is a bother, having a linear game is actually easier when you have problem understanding all the text etc. Just so you do not get lost.

You should be able to find torrent on sukebei.

EDIT: btw, when fullscreened, the textractor window did not show. I used second monitor to view it. I do not know if there is any easy way to solve that. You could just play windowed, but I find that to be very small. Maybe temporarily lowering your resolution so the windowed mode is big enough?

Last edited:

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
is there a term for the type of NTR where the wife/childhoodfriend/gf/whatever is just a tiny bit hesitant but then when it happens its anything goes no limits? I love that kind of story, hate "raped into liking it" (doesnt do anything for me). Any reccomendations of games like this? or manga

my fav games:

[RPGM] - [Completed] Sana [v1.5a] [Breast Mafia] | F95zone - this is basically perfect "setup" and story wise. she gets sexually frustrated and starts going out for action. i just wish there was more scenes where you are peeping on her/giving her out
[RPGM] - [Completed] Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai [v1.07 R1] [Nacchuushou] | F95zone - not traditionally NTR (you play a blob MC with no personality, basically she fucks everyone except you) but amazing art and scenario

im fairly new to h-games so even obvious reccomendations that fit the bill are very welcome!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know any fantasy games where MC's entire species/tribe/kingdom/religion is being cucked? Not trough rape though, has to be consensual.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Has anyone played the newest Venus game?

From what I hear the story and NTR sucks compared to the other Venus games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Okay I went through another rpgmaker ntr game and this one is a biggie. I personally really liked it and it shot towards the top of the ntr games I played. The art just gelled with me and the way the game teases stuff and overall does the sex scenes just clicked for me as well. Although you can choose not to see some stuff, most of it is shown first hand anyway, so for those who really like mystery NTR, there is not THAT much of it. There is still some though.

There is a fair bit of loli content, just so you know. One of the side heroines is one and there are a few throwaway chars.

I think that the game can take more than 20 hours, I spent a long time on it and that was with me skipping a lot of stuff and also cheating a bit to make fights go fast. I still have not finished, but I think I am almost at the end, since I unlocked almost all scenes.

Like the game I recommended a few posts before, it takes a while to get going. Again, I think that makes it all the better. Also comparing the two, the one from before is pretty shit tbh. Maybe recency bias was working before, maybe it is working now as well, maybe this one I liked just so much that the one from before is overshadowed, who knows.

I used deepl with textractor, the translation was mostly good. Even a fair bit of text that was not in the traditional dialogue box got hooked.

The story is pretty interesting I think, however since the game is so long and deepl with textractor can be a bother to wait for, I ended up skippin a lot towards the latter third, so I cannot judge it 100%. Just know that this is not a game you will finish in 1 sitting, even 2 or 3.

One thing I would say is a bummer that except for like 1 or 2 choices and the choice to see something from heroine perspective, the game lacks almost any choices, so it is for the most part a linear rpgmaker game, which tends to be annoying for some. However, considering that doing translation yourself is a bother, having a linear game is actually easier when you have problem understanding all the text etc. Just so you do not get lost.

You should be able to find torrent on sukebei.

EDIT: btw, when fullscreened, the textractor window did not show. I used second monitor to view it. I do not know if there is any easy way to solve that. You could just play windowed, but I find that to be very small. Maybe temporarily lowering your resolution so the windowed mode is big enough?
Ill try it if I find the link

Last edited:
Reactions: madhatter11

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know of any good NTR related patreons or subscribestars that would be worth checking out and supporting? Looking to share the love.
Definitely check N_taii. He has the games henteria chronicles 1 and 2 on this site. For all the time he developed, I have yet to see him miss a weekly update or a monthly update. However, the games are very much in the old ntrpg style, without any cg, just pixel animations and in the second one also portraits with expression. I think the story telling is very good as well, but that can be subjective. Just check those games out, both are on this site, first one finished and second one just finishing. Third one is on the way.

Ill try it if I find the link
Here you go. Hopefully this time it will not disappoint. If yes, just ignore all my post from hereon :D (disclaimer, it is a torrent so I cannot ensure its safety, at least my PC does not seem to have space aids).

EDIT: Ntaii patreon

Last edited:
Reactions: cleanfeel

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I think your story is one of the better isekai stories (not just for the h stuff). Really down to earth humor. Anyway I can support you?
Actually, I started up a SubscribeStar myself to hopefully fund some artwork for the stories I have been writing. The main story (Emperor Night) will still be released for free but I am writing two others. One is a cross between Yu-Gi-Oh and a battle sex game where players watch their partners fuck their opponents to try and win (heavily inspired by Luvslave). The other is a CYOA style secret agent story where what happens next is chosen by Subscribers (the main character is my new display picture).

NO LONGER ACTIVE

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
wut. Of course female MC can be NTR. As the stolen, the stealer (netori) or the cuckqueaned. NTR is not a gendered fetish, nor is it limited to hetero.
I'm talking about NTR Netorare, not netori just like this thread named.
And what do you mean MC as the stolen? How come we stole ourselves? You make no sense. It's just cheating LOL.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes