Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
The Scars of Summer translation came this year if I'm not mistaken. It's one of the best imo.

I cant even think of more than one really GOOD game, this year is really lacking sadly.

Summer Sweepers started good but went to some weird routes like feminization.
The Edge Of is decent

Building our Futature is total trash

Holy Armored Princess Elementia is decent.

Time Loop NTR is decent to bad.

The Hero's NTR Adventure is decent.

Thats all :/ And I can say that I played almost everything NTR related this year (excluding 3D games)
scars of summer was definitely the best one this year but even then i feel like it was somewhat lacking, especially gameplay wise lol
time loop ntr and stuff like that would decent if they had proper translation. the gameplay is about the only thing that attracts me to kegani laboratory games, but i basically spam ctrl to skip through all the dialogue because i cannot understand anything lol

Reactions: botaniq_1

Erika7

Jan 4, 2020

This one should be a good ntr.

Also this one is promising.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

NTRPG Skybride 0.90b
Author had suicidal meme and then contact with him was lost.
It is the last version he released. I decrypted it, unpacked it and optimized PNGs.
Please note: game is in Chinese (probably traditional). Not in Japanese.
I just checked this and there seems to be a post from 30th of september 2021? Hope revived?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any good mystery ntr rpgs?

I recently found out how to use an rpgmaker translator and it is working somewhat okay, so I am looking for any untranslated games I might have missed. Playing NTR mercenary company atm.

Not really interested in translated ones, since I think that if it is translated and on this site, then I have most probably played it.

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019

I recently found out how to use an rpgmaker translator and it is working somewhat okay, so I am looking for any untranslated games I might have missed. Playing NTR mercenary company atm.

Not really interested in translated ones, since I think that if it is translated and on this site, then I have most probably played it.
Have a look at the games from Rascou. especially the series Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi and Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou.

edit: forget that, i did miss that you specifically want ntr RPG.

Reactions: Cudder

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Have a look at the games from Rascou. especially the series Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi and Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou.

Yeah because the translator is made for rpgmaker :D (and wolf rpg maybe? not sure) but thanks for the reply anyway

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah because the translator is made for rpgmaker :D (and wolf rpg maybe? not sure) but thanks for the reply anyway
If you're interested to play those games (both of them are really good mystery ntr)
You can use Textractor+DeepL to machine translate it.
It's also work on RPGMaker games as well.

As for RPGM mystery ntr, I'd recommend Boy Hero Ken . The game is translated as well.

https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero-ken-haunted-house-investigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/

Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Will try to get that textractor and deep l working. Any idea where to get these vns without giving my pc aids?

• Haha
Reactions: Cudder and mirandri

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Is it good NTR? Or lighthearted NTR? Or pure cucking?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it good NTR? Or lighthearted NTR? Or pure cucking?
So far it has been mainly cucking (there is a circumstance that requires it and you agree with it). Also almost no mystery sadly. As always the art is somewhat meh at places. They have pixel animations, but do not use them too much so far. A lot of the times you have black screen describing what is happening until they get to the part for which they have CG.

• Sad
Reactions: mirandri and ktez

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Will try to get that textractor and deep l working. Any idea where to get these vns without giving my pc aids?
Here are the links for those rascou's vn

Also, I'd recommend this one. It has multiple perspectives and the art is really good.

Last edited:
Reactions: abgazil and Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Here are the links for those rascou's vn

Also, I'd recommend this one. It has multiple perspectives and the art is really good.

Thanks. Finally got it working and it works pretty well. The difference between google translator and deep L is astounding. You would think google would have money to do better... but I guess if it works...

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks. Finally got it working and it works pretty well. The difference between google translator and deep L is astounding. You would think google would have money to do better... but I guess if it works...
I know. I don't even bother with google translator anymore lol

Reactions: Kulman

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
So far it has been mainly cucking (there is a circumstance that requires it and you agree with it). Also almost no mystery sadly. As always the art is somewhat meh at places. They have pixel animations, but do not use them too much so far. A lot of the times you have black screen describing what is happening until they get to the part for which they have CG.
I played it today. It sucks :/ I'd rate it 3/10

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Finally got finished with . For a Type-A NTR story it's pretty damn good compared to the other stuff. None of the blackmail garbage in the other types just pure unexcused cheating. However, Type-A is plagued with dumb characters with zero common sense (hard to write it otherwise in type-a) and if that's not the case then the story is more revenge than getting NTRed.

The main character has some trauma with a cheating woman in his past and he's trying to come to terms with his growing romantic feelings with his childhood friend. There's two main NTR routes, and 2 forgiveness (bleh! disgusting) routes. They all start from the female protagonist's hurt feelings and indecisiveness due to dealing with MC's trauma and the inability to say no. You guys know the rest- Mr. Big Dick White Knight comes in to "save" the damsel in distress with his cock of +20 feelgood, and his poisonous luscious kiss of instant wetty panty.

Oh, and for those of you who are fans of NTR afterstories like me there is about 30 minutes of additional story after the MC discovers the cheating. The FMC's guilt is pretty satisfying.

You guys have other good type-a recommendations?

If you guys want to read it yourself it's relatively simple to understand with a MTL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ktez

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
is there any avoidable NTR games coming like furry girl never betry you ? i hate playing NTR games where u don't have choices in what ending u get

Reactions: ItsEricBoi
May 18, 2018
is there any avoidable NTR games coming like furry girl never betry you ? i hate playing NTR games where u don't have choices in what ending u get
I think Marriage or Pervert just got an update, if you haven't tried it out yet. Or, if you're asking about the branching of NTR where winning = vanilla love, losing = NTR, and there is some amount of challenge to it, I'd point to Leanne of Legitimate Crown or Welcome to the Sexy Bar.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes