Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm looking for NTR games that have a MILF wife and are hairy below. Any recommendations you guys know of?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hey guys.
Do you know the name of that game in english? And do you know where i can dl it in japanese?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys.
Do you know the name of that game in english? And do you know where i can dl it in japanese?
Literally the game we talked about 3 posts before your lol. I do not think its out yet.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Literally the game we talked about 3 posts before your lol. I do not think its out yet.
Yea my bad lmao.
But i'm pretty sure i downloaded this game like few weeks ago in japanese. i dont remember if it was the demo or not though but i cant find it anymore thats why i asked you this

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Nah, by "reverse ntr" what i mean is the women stealing away the men, it's even less likely to show up than netori games :/
In Good Girl Gone Bad you can steal your best friend's boyfriend. Or steal your best friend from her boyfriend. They're also making a semi-sequel that's not done, no idea if that will have similar content. That's the only game that jumps immediately to mind, if there's a female protagonist filter I'd suggest using that and going through games one by one.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yea my bad lmao.
But i'm pretty sure i downloaded this game like few weeks ago in japanese. i dont remember if it was the demo or not though but i cant find it anymore thats why i asked you this
Yeah there is a demo, the link was also a part of the conversation from before.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
In Good Girl Gone Bad you can steal your best friend's boyfriend. Or steal your best friend from her boyfriend. They're also making a semi-sequel that's not done, no idea if that will have similar content. That's the only game that jumps immediately to mind, if there's a female protagonist filter I'd suggest using that and going through games one by one.
What is the semi-sequel? Is it 'Our Red String?' or a different game? I haven't played Red String game, does it take place in the same 'world' as GGGB? I loved that game.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
What is the semi-sequel? Is it 'Our Red String?' or a different game? I haven't played Red String game, does it take place in the same 'world' as GGGB? I loved that game.
Our Red String is the only other game I know that Evakiss is making. It's a completely new story where you control both a male MC, and female MC, and get to decide how their lives interact. It's similar to GGGB in that it has lots of options and pathways depending on your choices but different fetishes aren't as fleshed out as they are in GGGB since the story is still 'relatively' in its early stages. Though there's plenty of content to go through so far as long as you aren't looking for a specific kink.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
This year's Japan Netorare award went to Jet Eizou's NGOD-161. Companies like Madonna and S1 are making cool ntr movies too but i don't remember them winning a lot of these awards. Anyway, here is the winner. Enjoy :cool:

I don't know why movies doesnt make it for me :/

Reactions: cleanfeel

hdnmjhkfjdndg

Dec 8, 2021
This year's Japan Netorare award went to Jet Eizou's NGOD-161. Companies like Madonna and S1 are making cool ntr movies too but i don't remember them winning a lot of these awards. Anyway, here is the winner. Enjoy :cool:

I didn´t know there have a award for that XD

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have played all of Jobeo's I spent most of my time laughing about how over the top it was,
Dark hero party on the other hand ,I dont really like rpg games I have played ntrpg 1 and 2 ,tower of trample and thats really it,
is dark hero party really that good? I have seen it recomended on a handful of threads but idk.
Yeah, I remember it being pretty good and hard NTR. If you want something softer and you liked the NTRPGs, try these.

https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-chapter-1-update-5-6-n_taii.39952/
https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria...w-of-the-tribe-update-12-public-n_taii.61811/

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes