Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, If anybody know a game that fits this description please share it. The basic plot is about a wife and husband it could be a girlfriend and boyfriend theme. I'm not that picky. Basically the husband/boyfriend should be oblivious as to what if happening to the wife/girlfriend. She would get seduced, fucked, turned on right in front of him and he would not notice. I'm talking a bout a behind his back cheating theme. I played a game with a similar plot where the boyfriend went to africa and the girlfriend got with his father and some black man. She also got tattoos and piercings etc. What I'm looking for is something along the lines of the plot in The Adventurous Couple without the husbands knowledge. So that its full on cheating and not exactly cuckold where the husband gets off on it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello, If anybody know a game that fits this description please share it. The basic plot is about a wife and husband it could be a girlfriend and boyfriend theme. I'm not that picky. Basically the husband/boyfriend should be oblivious as to what if happening to the wife/girlfriend. She would get seduced, fucked, turned on right in front of him and he would not notice. I'm talking a bout a behind his back cheating theme. I played a game with a similar plot where the boyfriend went to africa and the girlfriend got with his father and some black man. She also got tattoos and piercings etc. What I'm looking for is something along the lines of the plot in The Adventurous Couple without the husbands knowledge. So that its full on cheating and not exactly cuckold where the husband gets off on it.
What you are describing is a difference between netorare (being cheated on without your volition) and netorase (asking your mate to cheat on you). This is a very rudimentary definition, I recommend checking up in this thread or in the definitions on vndb.org tags. Also, just search for netorare games there and you should be able to find what you want. There are also 3 netorare types (A,B,C read up on the definitions there as well) to better suit your tastes.

This site sadly does not have differentiation between the two, just having the NTR tag. As what you described, there are too many games to mention, you can just look into op here.

My personal favorite VN is this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-homestay-final-anim-teammm.75702/

For rpgmaker games check out Henteria Chronicles 1 and 2. However, the games have pixel art only, great story though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-chapter-1-update-5-6-n_taii.39952/
https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-ch-2-the-law-of-the-tribe-update-14-n_taii.61811/

I like the second one better. The stories are not connected, so you can just jump into 2 if you want.

Another great rpgmaker game is this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

Cuckold of Azkaban

Sep 19, 2021
Here is the guide.

Thank you Kulman for posting the guide again. I can't seem to find the "T" icon in the extensions tab after going through the guide step by step. I only have the DeepL extension and the tampermonkey extension. Any idea of what i could of done wrong? Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you Kulman for posting the guide again. I can't seem to find the "T" icon in the extensions tab after going through the guide step by step. I only have the DeepL extension and the tampermonkey extension. Any idea of what i could of done wrong? Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this!
You are supposed to copy the stuff into the tampermonkey new script. There will probably be some stuff there from before, you must make sure that the script is empty. So just delete everything that is in there and only after that copy the stuff. Then you should make sure you enabled it in the extension manager.

Other than that I am not sure what could be the issue. I am using chrome. Also I am just an end user, not really sure how most of it works and what to do to fix it. You can try going through the comments there, someone might have had the same issue.

Reactions: Cuckold of Azkaban

Cuckold of Azkaban

Sep 19, 2021
You are supposed to copy the stuff into the tampermonkey new script. There will probably be some stuff there from before, you must make sure that the script is empty. So just delete everything that is in there and only after that copy the stuff. Then you should make sure you enabled it in the extension manager.

Other than that I am not sure what could be the issue. I am using chrome. Also I am just an end user, not really sure how most of it works and what to do to fix it. You can try going through the comments there, someone might have had the same issue.
I'll try that thanks for the response!

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Holy fucking shit all of you need to read this Seagull and the Hunter:
It's a fantastic story of NTR. Absolutely world class storytelling. You probably won't nut from this, because the sex isn't the focus. But god damn is it absolutely, positively, 100% the way to "break" a relationship and have a woman cuck a man.

This is what you get when you have mature sexual story done right with realistic writing. The H is not the focus, the characters are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhm, okay I've read this now....and somehow I don't like it...
All these characters seemed a little bit...."extreme" in all parts of their creation...background-story and behaviour...The NTR-part was okay (but rushed, I mean: she see's him at evening, and the next evening she falls in love with him. And then some days later she runs away frome home to be the sex-pet for the new guy....), the best thing I can understand is WHY she was leaving her bf (because this M*****-F***** was toxic as shit - if any girl whould behave so: every guy would say to the boyfriend: "Run!").

But hey, that's my personal opinion...

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Uhm, okay I've read this now....and somehow I don't like it...
All these characters seemed a little bit...."extreme" in all parts of their creation...background-story and behaviour...The NTR-part was okay (but rushed, I mean: she see's him at evening, and the next evening she falls in love with him. And then some days later she runs away frome home to be the sex-pet for the new guy....), the best thing I can understand is WHY she was leaving her bf (because this M*****-F***** was toxic as shit - if any girl whould behave so: every guy would say to the boyfriend: "Run!").

But hey, that's my personal opinion...
To each their own. While extreme, I think you can say that most stories out there worth telling have an element of extraordinary. For example, Dexter from the American TV Show, is an extreme form of psychopathy that is probably the only one in the world. Yet highly enjoyable.

Let me go down the list of characters in that manga.

Mom: She's a narcissist. While rare and extreme in their self adoration, it's not impossible. You can find plenty of characters like her in a lot of power fantasy manga / isekai manga that seeks to challenge the MC. They just can't stand another person being at center of attention.

MC: Probably my favorite portrayal of an angsty teenager, I thought he was perfectly scummy. As you say, makes it very "easy" for the FMC to ditch him.

FMC: I can see your point about the love to bad guy too short. And I do wish they dragged out the part a bit more.

But what I love about the story is the list of things that makes FMC abandon MC. We have,

1) MC being an emotionally immature brat,
2) MC hits her and refuses to apologize,
3) Bad guy being hot and great in bed without mentioning is bigger cock (which he does have),
4) Bad guy being mature,
5) Bad guy having the life experience to "trick" a young girl to fall in love with him,
6) Shitty familial situation,
7) FMC lack of skill and money as a regular young girl

Those 7 things, within the 10ish chapters of the manga, is what I think makes the manga shine. It creates a realistic sense "How to make a girl leave a boy". No, "rape until cant live with big dick. No, "smelly homeless fugly bastard with big dick". No, "blackmailed, dont go to police and just takes the cock, no resistance". No, "for no reason the wife just fucks other guys".

Your criticism about length I agree with, but the "extreme" point I do not. There is ONE scene where the FMC is fucking the bad guy and she's made to say "I'll only have your cock" or something like that, I didn't like. THAT was too extreme for me. That kind of thinking IMO is impossible. It's sexy in bed for roleplay, but in context it's suppose to be a "seal" of FMC's mind and body. In reality, FMC probably leaves the dude after a few months.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
To each their own. While extreme, I think you can say that most stories out there worth telling have an element of extraordinary. For example, Dexter from the American TV Show, is an extreme form of psychopathy that is probably the only one in the world. Yet highly enjoyable.

Mom: She's a narcissist. While rare and extreme in their self adoration, it's not impossible. You can find plenty of characters like her in a lot of power fantasy manga / isekai manga that seeks to challenge the MC. They just can't stand another person being at center of attention.

MC: Probably my favorite portrayal of an angsty teenager, I thought he was perfectly scummy. As you say, makes it very "easy" for the FMC to ditch him.

FMC: I can see your point about the love to bad guy too short. And I do wish they dragged out the part a bit more.

But what I love about the story is the list of things that makes FMC abandon MC. We have,

3) Bad guy being hot and great in bed without mentioning is bigger cock (which he does have),
4) Bad guy being mature,
5) Bad guy having the life experience to "trick" a young girl to fall in love with him,

Those 7 things, within the 10ish chapters of the manga, is what I think makes the manga shine. It creates a realistic sense "How to make a girl leave a boy". No, "rape until cant live with big dick. No, "smelly homeless fugly bastard with big dick". No, "blackmailed, dont go to police and just takes the cock, no resistance". No, "for no reason the wife just fucks other guys".

Your criticism about length I agree with, but the "extreme" point I do not. There is ONE scene where the FMC is fucking the bad guy and she's made to say "I'll only have your cock" or something like that, I didn't like. THAT was too extreme for me. That kind of thinking IMO is impossible. It's sexy in bed for roleplay, but in context it's suppose to be a "seal" of FMC's mind and body. In reality, FMC probably leaves the dude after a few months.
Yeah, for me this MC was just an horrible Person - acting as if he was better, hitting her over an argument, raping her and then finally threatening her - that's just asshole behaviour.
The mother was terrible, I mean: she was pushing him towards suicide...that is something I found "extreme"...
And the girl was not brainwashed by one fuck, but in the first night she simply agreed to be a "sex pet"...
But the "bad" guy was well made (okay this "be my sex-pet" thing was somehow crazy - or let me call it: "extreme").

Overall it was okay to read...but just not my taste (My most liked character was the uncle...he seemed to be the only sane person in this household).

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017

4) Bad guy being mature,

Gotta agree with you. Try 'Loser' manhwa. It does have a happy ending though.

Got any more manhwa? or any Manga/comic/Novel with more depth to relation.

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know a game where the guy has a wife that cheats on him and who also ends up fucking his college age daughter as well????

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its been so long since we got good game where the NTR is Optional and u can cuck or get cucked kind game with good content sadly its either the NTR is forced or barely in

Reactions: Icarus Media

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
So apperently (NTRPG copy) is still alive and has posted 2 things on his patreon, one being some screenshots and the other being something thats for subs only. I apperently dont have permission to pledge to him even if the pledge is only 1 dollar. Can someone see if what he posted was an updated version of his game or something?

Jul 20, 2019
Played through Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home (not the second game!) and was a pretty hot fap. Has i think 4/5 scenes per heroine with an extra two MFF threesome scenes with you and two other heroines. However, there also a total of 12 NTR scenes (3 per heroine) and while the NTR isnt really all that deep, i think it's good enough for a nice fap >:)

my recommendation is max out your intimacy levels with each heroine and enjoy all the non-NTR scenes, and then move onto the NTR scenes

I'm a lil surprised I havent seen more of this game getting mentioned. I got it from fitgirl repacks. I have no idea why the game isnt on this website, considering it is fully translated in english, yet the sequel is only partially translated and is on this website

Last edited:

ghubfvzbghjih

May 9, 2021
Okay I went through another rpgmaker ntr game and this one is a biggie. I personally really liked it and it shot towards the top of the ntr games I played. The art just gelled with me and the way the game teases stuff and overall does the sex scenes just clicked for me as well. Although you can choose not to see some stuff, most of it is shown first hand anyway, so for those who really like mystery NTR, there is not THAT much of it. There is still some though.

There is a fair bit of loli content, just so you know. One of the side heroines is one and there are a few throwaway chars.

I think that the game can take more than 20 hours, I spent a long time on it and that was with me skipping a lot of stuff and also cheating a bit to make fights go fast. I still have not finished, but I think I am almost at the end, since I unlocked almost all scenes.

Like the game I recommended a few posts before, it takes a while to get going. Again, I think that makes it all the better. Also comparing the two, the one from before is pretty shit tbh. Maybe recency bias was working before, maybe it is working now as well, maybe this one I liked just so much that the one from before is overshadowed, who knows.

I used deepl with textractor, the translation was mostly good. Even a fair bit of text that was not in the traditional dialogue box got hooked.

The story is pretty interesting I think, however since the game is so long and deepl with textractor can be a bother to wait for, I ended up skippin a lot towards the latter third, so I cannot judge it 100%. Just know that this is not a game you will finish in 1 sitting, even 2 or 3.

One thing I would say is a bummer that except for like 1 or 2 choices and the choice to see something from heroine perspective, the game lacks almost any choices, so it is for the most part a linear rpgmaker game, which tends to be annoying for some. However, considering that doing translation yourself is a bother, having a linear game is actually easier when you have problem understanding all the text etc. Just so you do not get lost.

You should be able to find torrent on sukebei.

EDIT: btw, when fullscreened, the textractor window did not show. I used second monitor to view it. I do not know if there is any easy way to solve that. You could just play windowed, but I find that to be very small. Maybe temporarily lowering your resolution so the windowed mode is big enough?
Hi,

thank you this game is awesome. But i stuck in the Coast_city because i don´t know how to wirte the password XD How can i write it in japanese? There is also a passowrd tipped in but i the game don´t react of it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi,

thank you this game is awesome. But i stuck in the Coast_city because i don´t know how to wirte the password XD How can i write it in japanese? There is also a passowrd tipped in but i the game don´t react of it.
Ah yeah, that one stumped me for a bit. I do not remember the signs exactly. The girl tells you during that conversation before you walk out, try reloading from before that?

She first say it is koi, then changes it to something like love I think. You need to use the second character on the bottom right of the writing screen to switch screens. The correct characters should be on the second one.

I looked at the first textractor and looked at what characters it had under the word love and copied that.

EDIT: If you do not want to replay, maybe first try either ラブ or こい . (btw, there are kinda similar characters on multiple screens, I think it is the one with the bigger ones)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes