Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ghubfvzbghjih

May 9, 2021
Yeah if i research it right then are the Words are similar. As exampel: It means : Koi, Love and come XD
I find a japanese walkthrough site with the second one you send but it still dosen´t work. The problem is i save so often that i already overright that scene so i have to start from the begin >.< I hope it is worth it :D But thank you anyway :)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah if i research it right then are the Words are similar. As exampel: It means : Koi, Love and come XD
I find a japanese walkthrough site with the second one you send but it still dosen´t work. The problem is i save so often that i already overright that scene so i have to start from the begin >.< I hope it is worth it :D But thank you anyway :)
Did you try those 2 words I sent? Sadly I also overwrote that save, though I did regular backups. Actually its only to get inside to get healed. I am not sure if you even need it to continue the story.

ghubfvzbghjih

May 9, 2021
Did you try those 2 words I sent? Sadly I also overwrote that save, though I did regular backups. Actually its only to get inside to get healed. I am not sure if you even need it to continue the story.
I finaly find the right one. I think all the time that the first Symbol is the 4 one on line 4. And yes you need to pick up the Daughter to progress the story.
Here are the right ones:
1638655443052.png

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Fuck i marked it wrong is but you can see it at the top who are the right ones ^^
Great, glad my memory is not so shit and I remembered it correctly. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game, I think you are at the point when it starts picking up.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I wonder if anyone here can find out if there's a reverse ntr game on f95? (Or at the very least, as an option for a character-a route of some kind)

It's something that's not done all that often, but it's incredibly hot when it's actually done.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I wonder if anyone here can find out if there's a reverse ntr game on f95? (Or at the very least, as an option for a character-a route of some kind)

It's something that's not done all that often, but it's incredibly hot when it's actually done.
Depends on what you mean by "reverse NTR", but if you want to play as the stealer, this is the thread for you.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
any upcoming NTR games or games that will have NTR in the Future ?
I'm gonna use your comment to namedrop an absolute gem of an NTR game (more of a kinetic novel really): https://f95zone.to/threads/teaser-date-kanon-v1-0-fullbluffstudio.68791/

Teaser-Date-Kanon, you fucking degenerates make sure to support the dev, he's coming out with a continuation sometime next year.

I found it by accident and holy shit it delivers (i don't know why the score is so low though :unsure:)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I think he might mean like futuristic NTR games? Like sci-fi? Not sure :D

Also looking forward to that one, though I spoiled myself on devs ci-en way too much. DO NOT CHECK CI-EN if you do not want to get spoiled.
is it male or female MC ?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes