Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Seeing as people are talking about kubel, there's a new big update coming to the game soon in the beginning of January, though that's for the Japanese version, no idea how long it'll take for the English assuming they're translating that. Anyway, copied some details from dlsite (just translated with google)

Add the following elements to the "Kubel Choker Disease" currently being distributed.
・ Full voice of the main character Majetano [CV: Chiyuri Yugi]
・ 7 new character standing pictures added
・ 9 scenes of Katrina's H event added
・ 11 scenes of Majetano H event added with C end (flirt end) Added
・ Added 9 new CGs ・
Corrected some CGs ・Added
25 "memories that cannot be erased", added 5 "memories that cannot be erased by apt"
・ Expansion of recollection room, recollection of all non-H scene events Possible
・ Addition of function to skip crevasse search after viewing any ending
・ Adjust all BGM & SE with voice implementation

Thought it was worth mentioning.

Reactions: KPatch

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pretentious Goblin put a link to this story in some other thread -

I'm only at Chapter 3 out of 15 but I think it's as long as it's amazing. 140k words...
Got any more of these type of novels? I prefer set in a fantasy world.

EDIT: also as for hardcore NTR that cuts you deep, the game I posted was at least for me probably the hardest one

And that was with MTL, I am hoping it will get picked up, but the game is so long and has a loli so... not having my hopes up

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Are there any good Western NTR games? I like the kink but not the anime style or the Japanese setting/names.
A Promise Best Left Unkept (its anime art/style - but have a look - one of the best NTR type B games atm)
Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (Nightmirror's version) (This one is focused on Netori - eg. Morty, whos the MC steals beth from gerry)
Girlfriend Tapes (mystery kind of NTR game featuring nice art)
Henteria Chronicles II (story driven NTR game featuring pixel art only. still one of the NTR GOATs out there)
Home Prisoner (relatively new and there is not a lot of content yet, but has a lot of potential!)
Satisfy Him (its also anime style but one of the best new gameplay driven ntr games atm)
Noemis Toscana Rebirth (use the save files provided to skip the gameplay part, the scenes are getting more and more juicy)
Babysitter and Babysitters (both featuring great NTR plotlines)
Long Story Short (already hot af!)
Family, Friends and Strangers (quite the underdog but featuring very nice NTR)
Kathoey (only first release but a lot of potential)
My Wife's a Star (not the best art and storyline but still ok I guess)

have a look here: NTR - DEFINITIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS, RESOURCES

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
So what is the VERY BEST NTR game you ever played? Maybe even top 3 or 5?
  1. A Promise Best Left Unkept: It's not even an old classic but rather a newcomer game. Still IMO atm the best NTR Type B game, with very creative story and corruption ideas, beautiful art and superb storytelling.
  2. Satisfy Him: Same here - also a newcomer (we live in good times;)). One of the best gameplay driven NTR games featuring nice art, great mechanics and an even better corruption arc.
  3. Henteria Chronicles II: One of the classic GOATs when talking about NTR type B games. No CGs though, only pixel art. But a very nice story driven corruption arc featuring a lot of love in each detail.
  4. Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (Nightmirror's version): Not your classic NTR game. This is rather a game, but excels in every way. Featuring loads of content and creative situations in the Rick and Morty multiverse.
  5. 5th place is quite difficult, there are a lot of different and excellent NTR games, have a look in my favourites list here: NTR - DEFINITIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS, RESOURCES

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
What's good about A Promise Best Left Unkept? The art is turning me off a bit so I never even bothered with it. Can somebody speak about the interesting aspects of this game?

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
What's good about A Promise Best Left Unkept? The art is turning me off a bit so I never even bothered with it. Can somebody speak about the interesting aspects of this game?
It's very well written and has an interesting and unique setup with 'rules' (won't say more to avoid spoilers) that is used to set up some interesting and hot scenarios. More subjectively I find it most satisfying when the woman being broken is proud, competent and actively fights back, all of which is the case here. Also, the bull is written as smart and uses psychological manipulation in addition to just being 'great at sex.'

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone knows anything about the curse of kubel prequel???????
I saw it last year and never saw anyone talking about it again

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knows anything about the curse of kubel prequel???????
I saw it last year and never saw anyone talking about it again
I don’t know of any prequel. After new year there is an I guess more of a DLC then anything else coming for it only for dlsite version I adding more content , extending on it etc. however as far as I know that is currently the devs only game or at least only game published on dlsite.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-9-what-if-vol-1-4-what-why-games.36240/

This is probably one of the worst games I've played in terms of storytelling. It's everywhere. 10 different girls. 10 different storylines with a single male MC. Ugly old bastard that magically has sex with the girls and "his magic long cock". It's in RENPY so it's fine to not have any choices, it's a kinetic novel. But damn. It's a travesty. It's even got Eric from that Abandoned Russian NTR game that everyone liked a few years ago. Not to mention the gameplay consists of you clicking the same squares with zero variation (exploration that rewards nothing kind of game) that artificially inflates playtime.

Yet, 1000 Patrons and 5000 dollars a month. I mean shit, the formula works and people just keep pumping out these games with bad narratives. Very saddening. As a literary work there's zero redeeming quality to it. The story is unbelievable. It's contrived. It's short, and ends in sex without any realistic build up. I'll give it to the developer for consistently pumping out more and more. This is like Call of Duty or FIFA of H-gaming. Same boring shit. People keep buying it and it sells. This game is worst than College King, which I was actually pumped for in the beginning until they went crazy with the number of girls. The blonde cheerleader girl's story in that game was super good (is she playing you and a huge slut, or is she a misunderstood chaste beauty?). And she started acting out of character like Game of Thrones Season 8.

Meanwhile some of the best games out there don't have anywhere close to this many Patrons / dollars. One of my recent favorites with really good writing (not exactly NTR focus, your mom has some sex stuff in the past): . at 630 Patrons

Or The Architect which has consistently created completed games such as Hack and Stalk: https://f95zone.to/threads/hackn-stalk-v1-0-the-architect.2016/

Hack and Stalk 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/hackn-stalk-2-0-v1-0-the-architect.6590/

Goons Raid Her (Lara Croft Parody)
https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v1-0-1-the-architect.25782/

Currently sits at 356 PATRONS $798 PER MONTH.

Shit is unbelievable. On the other hand, you can prove there is a positive correlation between F95zone "Likes" on a game and the Patron count. The conversion rate is still horrible, but it just shows why developers make these games with 10 girls (to have ONE girl that hooks a segment of the playerbase, and TEN girls to make sure every players gets one they like). The product is a game that reads like 10 games stuck into one with childish writing and rushed scenes (rendering look fine). And it works if money is your goal in this business.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-9-what-if-vol-1-4-what-why-games.36240/

This is probably one of the worst games I've played in terms of storytelling. It's everywhere. 10 different girls. 10 different storylines with a single male MC. Ugly old bastard that magically has sex with the girls and "his magic long cock". It's in RENPY so it's fine to not have any choices, it's a kinetic novel. But damn. It's a travesty. It's even got Eric from that Abandoned Russian NTR game that everyone liked a few years ago. Not to mention the gameplay consists of you clicking the same squares with zero variation (exploration that rewards nothing kind of game) that artificially inflates playtime.

Yet, 1000 Patrons and 5000 dollars a month. I mean shit, the formula works and people just keep pumping out these games with bad narratives. Very saddening. As a literary work there's zero redeeming quality to it. The story is unbelievable. It's contrived. It's short, and ends in sex without any realistic build up. I'll give it to the developer for consistently pumping out more and more. This is like Call of Duty or FIFA of H-gaming. Same boring shit. People keep buying it and it sells. This game is worst than College King, which I was actually pumped for in the beginning until they went crazy with the number of girls. The blonde cheerleader girl's story in that game was super good (is she playing you and a huge slut, or is she a misunderstood chaste beauty?). And she started acting out of character like Game of Thrones Season 8.

Meanwhile some of the best games out there don't have anywhere close to this many Patrons / dollars. One of my recent favorites with really good writing (not exactly NTR focus, your mom has some sex stuff in the past): . at 630 Patrons

Or The Architect which has consistently created completed games such as Hack and Stalk: https://f95zone.to/threads/hackn-stalk-v1-0-the-architect.2016/

Hack and Stalk 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/hackn-stalk-2-0-v1-0-the-architect.6590/

Shit is unbelievable. On the other hand, you can prove there is a positive correlation between F95zone "Likes" on a game and the Patron count. The conversion rate is still horrible, but it just shows why developers make these games with 10 girls (to have ONE girl that hooks a segment of the playerbase, and TEN girls to make sure every players gets one they like). The product is a game that reads like 10 games stuck into one with childish writing and rushed scenes (rendering look fine). And it works if money is your goal in this business.
The problem with hack and stalk is that the games were completed too fast I think. People get hooked gradually. I think for patreon, a work that is made over a long time gathers much more money. Also people just tend to pick up renpy games much more easily.

Jul 20, 2019

Lol, I swear games like Power Vacuum are the reason RenPy is so sullied for me. I have to try real hard to get past the mental barrier that RenPy games have placed on me before I decide to download a RenPy game that actually looks somewhat promising. I don't know how one could think it's acceptable to choose a visual novel engine for their H-game, and yet at the same time let the reader down completely with shoddy writing (which, most of the time, is incredibly bad English). I guess RenPy is probably the easiest engine to learn when it comes to H-games, so it's natural that you'd get a ton of crappy RenPy H-games.

Also, on a side note, is there NTR in those two Hack and Stalk games you mentioned, as well as Goons Raid Her? I remember playing a bit of Goons Raid Her a long time ago and I uninstalled for whatever reason (probably because I got bored).

Reactions: PagalKhana 69

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Lol, I swear games like Power Vacuum are the reason RenPy is so sullied for me. I have to try real hard to get past the mental barrier that RenPy games have placed on me before I decide to download a RenPy game that actually looks somewhat promising. I don't know how one could think it's acceptable to choose a visual novel engine for their H-game, and yet at the same time let the reader down completely with shoddy writing (which, most of the time, is incredibly bad English). I guess RenPy is probably the easiest engine to learn when it comes to H-games, so it's natural that you'd get a ton of crappy RenPy H-games.

Also, on a side note, is there NTR in those two Hack and Stalk games you mentioned, as well as Goons Raid Her? I remember playing a bit of Goons Raid Her a long time ago and I uninstalled for whatever reason (probably because I got bored).
From what I remember of GRH, you can basically sabotage Lara so that she gets imprisoned, blackmailed, raped etc.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Lol, I swear games like Power Vacuum are the reason RenPy is so sullied for me. I have to try real hard to get past the mental barrier that RenPy games have placed on me before I decide to download a RenPy game that actually looks somewhat promising. I don't know how one could think it's acceptable to choose a visual novel engine for their H-game, and yet at the same time let the reader down completely with shoddy writing (which, most of the time, is incredibly bad English).
Would you mind giving examples of the "incredibly bad English"?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

No there is no NTR but moral corruption. For first Hack and Stalk, it's implied to be some sort of lesbian relationship between the blonde and the stuck up bitch brunette. For Lara Croft game there is none really (if you count the stupid ass Butler sure). I like his games because they have a ton of choices and real difference between "good route" and "bad route" and they're nebulous and up to you to really debase or love the girls. Not as much as Rogue-like by Oni, but still it plays like a GAME should play like: Choices matter and you can do what turns you on.

There are some good RENPY games. But that requires writing custom code. In fact, Rogue-like is custom code with RENPY with a one of a kind interactive sex scene "engine" if you can call it that.

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with making a game without choice. But given the nature of a Visual Novel is mostly about writing, with drawing a secondary aid to give context to the words, games that fail to write coherently is just a bad product. Some of the highest sung praises NTR games on AnimeSharing is what you'd called "dated 2d drawing". You don't need a 2000 dollar graphics card and Blender 3d renderings to tell a good story.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Would you mind giving examples of the "incredibly bad English"?
Your game has perfectly good English. There was not a moment in the 3 Chapters that I played that I found a bad scene that didn't make sense grammatically. It just has too many shallow characters with a lack of character development. As a player I am introduced a character. I have one non-sex scene of her in my house. I have another sex-scene with her. Then, next Chapter, another character is introduced and repeat the pattern.

The gameplay of "clicking around the house" is not immersive, but a chore to get to the scenes.

The NTR part (I guess this IS a NTR thread), is bad because there's no build up (not to mention realistic buildup). You expect me to believe my little precious sister, or my bitchy older prideful sister will just let any old dude fuck her holes if I left him in my house for a day? In what world do you live in that women just "let" old fugly bastard fuck them if not for 400 bucks an hour. One minute my little sister is learning how to "stretch" in a gym for the first time in her life. Another the old guy is humping her? And she LIKES it?

It would be more acceptable if he was already there "grooming" her for months, and he's hot like Henry Cavil (or Eric, since you took his model and put it in the game). But not ugly old ball sack grandpa, no. It would be more acceptable if he was blackmailing your hottie sister with some real bad shit (heroin addict), and he's giving her drugs and not some stupid shit like "he took my nudes durr" like in other h-games. But no, you took the "attraction" corruption part with the ugliest model alive. Completely destroys the immersion.

Yet you make money. Good for you.

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Your game has perfectly good English. There was not a moment in the 3 Chapters that I played that I found a bad scene that didn't make sense grammatically. It just has too many shallow characters with a lack of character development. As a player I am introduced a character. I have one non-sex scene of her in my house. I have another sex-scene with her. Then, next Chapter, another character is introduced and repeat the pattern.

The gameplay of "clicking around the house" is not immersive, but a chore to get to the scenes.

The NTR part (I guess this IS a NTR thread), is bad because there's no build up (not to mention realistic buildup). You expect me to believe my little precious sister, or my bitchy older prideful sister will just let any old dude fuck her holes if I left him in my house for a day? In what world do you live in that women just "let" old fugly bastard fuck them if not for 400 bucks an hour. One minute my little sister is learning how to "stretch" in a gym for the first time in her life. Another the old guy is humping her? And she LIKES it?

It would be more acceptable if he was already there "grooming" her for months, and he's hot like Henry Cavil (or Eric, since you took his model and put it in the game). But not ugly old ball sack grandpa, no. It would be more acceptable if he was blackmailing your hottie sister with some real bad shit (heroin addict), and he's giving her drugs and not some stupid shit like "he took my nudes durr" like in other h-games. But no, you took the "attraction" corruption part with the ugliest model alive. Completely destroys the immersion.

Yet you make money. Good for you.
Ah, there's the problem. If your complaint is that "No woman would let that fugly bastard fuck them" you haven't played far enough to understand what Hunter is doing.

Edit: And for your first point, Power Vacuum is first and foremost a comedy. I'll quote a post of mine

the game is built as a satire of mindless fuck 'em all games. There are narrative elements to keep the game moving and on the rails, but it couldn't be a satire if I implemented anything more. I'll never understand people thinking this was my attempt at a story and seriously critiquing it. It's like if I made a parody of Bazooka Joe comics and people kept giving me one star for story.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ah, there's the problem. If your complaint is that "No woman would let that fugly bastard fuck them" you haven't played far enough to understand what Hunter is doing.

Edit: And for your first point, Power Vacuum is first and foremost a comedy. I'll quote a post of mine
Hunter's grand strategy and his big brain have exactly ZERO influence on whether the 2 sister characters sleep with them on their own volition.

And if your second take is "this is all satire", well then why are you irked when I'm talking about how absurd it is for two young girls to drop their panties for a ugly old bastard with zero foreplay, coercive or otherwise? You say the game is a satire on "mindless fucking", then don't be surprised if people call the game "mindless fucking" and garbage writing.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hunter's grand strategy and his big brain have exactly ZERO influence on whether the 2 sister characters sleep with them on their own volition.

You say the game is a satire on "mindless fucking", then don't be surprised if people call the game "mindless fucking" and garbage writing.
OOh!!!! Shots fired!!!!

Reactions: PagalKhana 69
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes