Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Thats why I simply unlocked everything with MTool and watched it from the recollection room.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys !!
Do you know some of VENUS games (they are all about ntr stuff i guess) that are in english?
if yes I would like you to tell me, otherwise if you have already played VENUS games can you give me the names? In Japanese it's not a problem I use Textractor and I want to play all VENUS games
Thanks in advance :D

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys !!
Do you know some of VENUS games (they are all about ntr stuff i guess) that are in english?
if yes I would like you to tell me, otherwise if you have already played VENUS games can you give me the names? In Japanese it's not a problem I use Textractor and I want to play all VENUS games
Thanks in advance :D

Here you go.

Reactions: gabich69

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Just played it, I mean it's not bad, I feel like it's actually really good (in quality, the story is not good imo) when you think about the time he spent developing it, that's probably the reason he can't go deeper into the story on any of his games. If you are expecting a good NTR story you're going to be dissapointed.

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Just played it, I mean it's not bad, I feel like it's actually really good when you think about the time he spent developing it, that's probably the reason he can't go deeper into the story on any of his games.
Link please

Reactions: igi28

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think this is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just played it, I mean it's not bad, I feel like it's actually really good (in quality, the story is not good imo) when you think about the time he spent developing it, that's probably the reason he can't go deeper into the story on any of his games. If you are expecting a good NTR story you're going to be dissapointed.
I think this is the game that he plans on having 3 parts right? Each with someone close to the MC getting ntred?

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Heya my dear NTR community, by any chance does anybody have these game(s) and can provide a link:

and the sequels and
there is also a sidestory thats sounds interesting:

But I am generally looking for games atm, so if anybody can help its GREATLY appreciated ;)

Also please no anime-sharing or hentai-sharing links, I dont do torrents and the rest of the links takes for ever to download. Mega or something likeonedrive would be perfect!!

Thanks friends!

Reactions: yoohen

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Heya my dear NTR community, by any chance does anybody have these game(s) and can provide a link:

and the sequels and
there is also a sidestory thats sounds interesting:

But I am generally looking for games atm, so if anybody can help its GREATLY appreciated ;)

Also please no anime-sharing or hentai-sharing links, I dont do torrents and the rest of the links takes for ever to download. Mega or something likeonedrive would be perfect!!

Thanks friends!
try onlyhgames

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
What's wrong with Torrents? Games on torrent, especially Japanese ones, get thousands of seeders. Why ask on here instead of just torrenting it?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Heya my dear NTR community, by any chance does anybody have these game(s) and can provide a link...
E.g.

Have to say GGbases has torrents, but my take is that if you are looking for Japanese novels from big shot devs, not the newest ones, it's a good place to dig. The newest things might appear there to. Go to main page and choose 'Venus' amongst tags. Also there is 'ntr' tag and you can sometimes find there fresh RPGM games, hard to come by somewhere else, but trashy ones, IMO (fresh example is ).

H-suki has a lot of stuff and that file dump 1fichier is damn fast, though I have to play with VPN to get smth. out of there as far as I remember; novels mostly too, I think (Mega links are available for VIPs). Don't know about a search there but when I knew a game I'm looking for I used to google 'hsuki game name' and hit the jackpot quite often.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So a new orangepiece game got released

Not sure about the quality yet though, because I keep getting blackscreen when I lose in a dungeon. The game is still running, just the screen is black except for a little text on the top right. I first used mtool, then I made a fresh save without it, both are bugged. Not sure if mtool permanently changes some files and that could have bugged it?

Anyway if anybody checks out the title and figures out the way to keep that from happening... would appreciate it

EDIT: well played a bit more, game is kinda okay, more of "meh". The heroine just does not have very pronounced expressions, just mostly blank faced.
For anyone who has the issue, even with blackscreen you can go to the item screen by memory and using the teleport to base item, which makes it work. It is a known bug that was fixed in newer version, so just waiting for a new upload might work.

Last edited:

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
I'm going insane -- I need someone to help me rememeber the name of a game I played some time ago:

Basically, the gist of it is that you're the MC and you have a few heroines that all get fucked by the King of your country as he slowly NTRs them away from you. It's an RPGM game with the usual final fantasy combat mechanics.

You have to join an adventures guild? I think? That's what gates the progression of the game -- as you do the missions and get further along, you also reveal the plot of the game -- a bunch of the other antagonists are people who have also been cucked and they're forming the cuck alliance to break a bunch of magic crystals to do... something.

There was a knightess childhood friend, a fairy elf archer, and a big cow-girl lady. The king fucks all of them, and you can also get other bad ends if you leave them places.

I just can't recall the name of this fucking game and it's driving me mad.

EDIT: the neurons firing on all cylinders found it

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-knig...le-are-being-fucked-v1-3-bitch-bokujou.35651/

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Could you please help how to do it? Any guides here?

Is not that hard really, if you do it once you'll never forget, only in few specific cases you'll need to use h-code to show the hidden dialog but thats another story. Textractor works for all rpgmaker games (old or new version) and 99% of visual novels.

Reactions: jack26666
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes