Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VermillioN

May 4, 2017

another amzing game that drop in this week toguether with

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Btw, this just dropped

And it is pretty great. Male protag and if you chose only male protag viewpoint then I think it has enough mystery ntr as well.

Only thing I hate is I keep getting a certain ending and I do not know how to stop that. A certain ending gets forced and if anybody knows how to prevent that and keep playing... tell me.
You discovered how to get past that?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Btw, cannot seem to find this one anywhere.

Though I guess it is too soon.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I don't understand the time difference but, everything comes out a day before the scheduled date on this side of the world.
considering you are from NA

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Guys for all the games you are talking about, you are playing it in Japanese but you the one who translates it with Deepl right?
Cuz i search all the NTR games with female or male protagonist in English (true english, MLT i dont care (y))

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Guys for all the games you are talking about, you are playing it in Japanese but you the one who translates it with Deepl right?
Cuz i search all the NTR games with female or male protagonist in English (true english, MLT i dont care (y))
I usually just use textractor with the normal extensions for rpgmaker games, it works like a charm.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Btw, cannot seem to find this one anywhere.

Though I guess it is too soon.
Btw just my two cents, I played it with mtool, I can only recommend this game. This has actual gameplay elements, different routes and optional secret NTR scenes (if u choose to not see them, only from the main hero's perspective) and even contains a pure love route. It works with a questing system, meaning that u fulfill requests (and sometimes special requests aswell) until u can rank up with a final mission. I have ofc just tested it in the beginning but this one looks like alot of fun (considering the cgs and standing pictures are also animated). The translation from mtool wasn't the best, but it was definitly playable, so this one I can definitly recommend!

EDIT: This one seems not unreasonable to buy either, 12 USD and it looks like the content in this game is pretty good, so not one of those 30 mins games which get released like 1000 times per month

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Btw just my two cents, I played it with mtool, I can only recommend this game. This has actual gameplay elements, different routes and optional secret NTR scenes (if u choose to not see them, only from the main hero's perspective) and even contains a pure love route. It works with a questing system, meaning that u fulfill requests (and sometimes special requests aswell) until u can rank up with a final mission. I have ofc just tested it in the beginning but this one looks like alot of fun (considering the cgs and standing pictures are also animated). The translation from mtool wasn't the best, but it was definitly playable, so this one I can definitly recommend!

EDIT: This one seems not unreasonable to buy either, 12 USD and it looks like the content in this game is pretty good, so not one of those 30 mins games which get released like 1000 times per month
I have played through a single route and it is nice. However, it is a bit too on rails for me. I like me some exploring where the heroines is and is doing on my own, which the first route did not have. Maybe the others or I just missed a whole mechanic.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Guys! I found this. It's a new gaming currently in progress. But looks very promising. If you have played "NTR legends" it's inspired from it

Is it still in progress? Where to download?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Btw, this just dropped

And it is pretty great. Male protag and if you chose only male protag viewpoint then I think it has enough mystery ntr as well.

Only thing I hate is I keep getting a certain ending and I do not know how to stop that. A certain ending gets forced and if anybody knows how to prevent that and keep playing... tell me.
Yep, even did new game + and played totally different and got the exact same ending. There are females that clearly have sexual content yet I never see it. The game just ends super abruptly after the main girls start getting a little corrupted. Frustrating.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yep, even did new game + and played totally different and got the exact same ending. There are females that clearly have sexual content yet I never see it. The game just ends super abruptly after the main girls start getting a little corrupted. Frustrating.
I checked more and the cg and it looks like this is the end. There is pretty much just this corrupted ending. Though I guess there may be variations if they got corrupted just a bit, I had a bug with naming child so I did not get there.

I really hoped there would be some ending where they would just keep progressing jobs and end up as prostitutes or something... oh well. Guess the game is just centered around marc. Still a great game anyway.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I checked more and the cg and it looks like this is the end. There is pretty much just this corrupted ending. Though I guess there may be variations if they got corrupted just a bit, I had a bug with naming child so I did not get there.

I really hoped there would be some ending where they would just keep progressing jobs and end up as prostitutes or something... oh well. Guess the game is just centered around marc. Still a great game anyway.
No, i mean from the preview images i know there is content not being seen (like the flower shop girl)...i mean i got to where you can 'choose' a girl to end with, and boom, just you and the house no more content. idk maybe im just stubborn but feel there is a lot of content that is blocked behind choices or timing that i/we havent done.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes