Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Any more like this? Western or Eastern, behind mirror or sneaky stuff?

Japanese have the NTR stuff nailed. just hate their censorship!

Here is some western stuff i like

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah I'm more into the subtle sneaky stuff, so:

Those two are basically this caucasian dude, I don't know if he's a neighbour or a delivery guy but he visits this Asian wife while the husband is elsewhere, it's hidden camera and part 1 nothing happens at all, part 2 halfway through is the good stuff.

Likewise I have this one on my MEGA of this best friend coming into this room and his best friend and best friends girl are hungover or high and naked or something and the boyfriend basically leaves the room, the dude locks the door and starts to go to work on her but is interrupted. However the boyfriend had put a hidden camera in:

(EDIT: Will upload a folder and re-post link in a later post)

That kinda stuff.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah I'm more into the subtle sneaky stuff, so:

Those two are basically this caucasian dude, I don't know if he's a neighbour or a delivery guy but he visits this Asian wife while the husband is elsewhere, it's hidden camera and part 1 nothing happens at all, part 2 halfway through is the good stuff.

Likewise I have this one on my MEGA of this best friend coming into this room and his best friend and best friends girl are hungover or high and naked or something and the boyfriend basically leaves the room, the dude locks the door and starts to go to work on her but is interrupted. However the boyfriend had put a hidden camera in:

That kinda stuff.
That mega one is really good you have any more like that?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That mega one is really good you have any more like that?
Uploaded a few Amateur i.e. real ones, some professional studio ones etc, most with sneaky or stealth based elements (without being overly cheesy). Some are futa/trans NTR either animated or real life. Enjoy. Comments welcome.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
thanks to this thread, i was able to discover some good untranslated ntr games but however, while searching for those games, often times i get 2 or 3 entries like - DL edition, package edition, DVD edition, iso+md3+rr etc etc.

What are the difference between those versions and which should i choose?

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
thanks to this thread, i was able to discover some good untranslated ntr games but however, while searching for those games, often times i get 2 or 3 entries like - DL edition, package edition, DVD edition, iso+md3+rr etc etc.

What are the difference between those versions and which should i choose?
Grab the iso+md3, usually it has the installer there

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
any good male protagonist games on dlsite?
Really liked this one.

The ntr is not really light though, so beware. Also the game is pretty long and takes quite a bit of time to get going (kinda connected with the ntr being strong)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Btw, this just dropped

And it is pretty great. Male protag and if you chose only male protag viewpoint then I think it has enough mystery ntr as well.

Only thing I hate is I keep getting a certain ending and I do not know how to stop that. A certain ending gets forced and if anybody knows how to prevent that and keep playing... tell me.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Btw, this just dropped

And it is pretty great. Male protag and if you chose only male protag viewpoint then I think it has enough mystery ntr as well.

Only thing I hate is I keep getting a certain ending and I do not know how to stop that. A certain ending gets forced and if anybody knows how to prevent that and keep playing... tell me.
Can you upload it?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Btw, this just dropped

Can you upload it?
Second

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes