Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
It is complicated to find, I just uploaded it here:
I had problems launching the game, you have to rename the directory and the game executable so that there are no more special characters.
Thanks a lot on behalf on all those who downloaded it or plan to do so. I love the art and I'd say Rascou produces very decent NTR games, if not to say more. I got both of Circumstances Of A Certain Stolen Wife parts and both of Indescreet Mother Yukari (second being 'Afterstory'), but couldn't find this one.
hey filipo, big thanks for the upload! Could you guys by any chance also upload or tell me where I can find and the second part ( ) as well as , and . I totally loved and fell in love with Rascou's style. Is the dev still active?

Also could you recommend a good translator-tool for this?? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
hey filipo, big thanks for the upload! Could you guys by any chance also upload or tell me where I can find and the second part ( ) as well as , and . I totally loved and fell in love with Rascou's style. Is the dev still active?

Here's the link for Indiscreet mother

Imo the best translator tool to use is textractor + deepl

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kulman and sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Here's the link for Indiscreet mother

mh I cant open the DL links... could you copy paste the link adress? SO that I can copy paste it? Thanks!!

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
use a proxy/link unblocker to open the links,
I copied pasted both links but all I get is this:
823659246236129.png

and I still cant click on the links (nothing opens) even though I am visiting this thread and site using blockaway

Reactions: Cudder

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Anyone knows games/mods where you have to protect/check on/compete with your girls otherwise bad stuff happens? Something like Fighting It or Battle of the Bulges. I have heard Oyako Rankan is pretty much like this but I have trouble running it on my PC. :/
check these out:

-
-
-
-

in order to run japanese games on your PC you need to switch locale to Japanese and restart.
This is where you can download japanese games:

best translator tool to use is textractor + deepl (thx to Cudder)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Someone posted a good ntr jav that supposedly won an award for 2021 or something? Where do I check up on that stuff? I really liked the movie, but most jav ntr are not really that good, so I would love to know where to get the info about the "top" jav ntr movies to check out.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Someone posted a good ntr jav that supposedly won an award for 2021 or something? Where do I check up on that stuff? I really liked the movie, but most jav ntr are not really that good, so I would love to know where to get the info about the "top" jav ntr movies to check out.
What was the best ntr jav of 2021?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020

The next four files are
( ) (v1.32)
( ) (v1.42)
( ) (v1.48a)
( ) (v1.51f)

The last two are from the links a couple of posts above - kudos to Cudder, I had both of Indiscreet Mother... but they were earlier versions. I don't know if the versions I had of Circumstances... are the latest ones (as I understand with Indiscreet Mother... changes can be drastic, there were new endings and elements of story and CG added after the initial release of the first game?). Also the last one I posted to Mega pretty much untouched, while the first 'Yukari' came in two parts so I packed it to one 7z archive, deleting a couple of links-containing advertising files along the way.

I suppose you'll have to use some OCR to fully translate the games (DEVAGAME elements), cause Textractor on its own might not hook them. Google 'Visual Novel OCR'. Please share if you know how to translate Rascou games using Textractor fully or something like that.

Оne more thing - as far as I know the first part of Circumstances... (here I might spoil things a bit) revolves around a married guy that has an affair pushing his wife into the arms of another dude in order to get a divorce - it's not netorase cause she doesn't know what's really going on, and the question is whether this whole plot would feel like proper netorare thing to some. Second one is like normal one (the guy doesn't push his wife away willingly but gets cucked).

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
So far the only recent interesting ntr games are A Promise Better Left Unkept and that one NTRMAN is developing.
We are going through sad times
don't know if you are into these game as much as I am, but Satisfy Him and Home Prisoner are about to be updated in the beginning of February. Also the first version of Henteria Chronicles 3 is probably going to be released in March... sure we are talking about 4-6 weeks but at least those games are top notch and not some trash...

Reactions: ktez and abgazil
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes