Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
The hash code is /HS-20@53D8F5 Add that hook to textractor

I'm not sure if it's still updated, but this website has a lot of hash codes for textractor. That's how I found the one for Oyako Rankan.
Sorry for replying to and old comment but I'd appreciate some help for this. I'm also playing this game currently but can't get the code to work. I click on "add code" in textractor then paste in /HS-20@53D8F5 but don't know what to do after. My drop down menu options for selecting a hook still stay the same at the top.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It seems that this Japanese game has never been mentioned, which is strange, considering it is one of the best, in my opinion -
Basically, a love interest of the main character is forced to become a hooker and the MC is watching her. A good story in a Japanese setting and excellent pictures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could not find it, though I was interested in it. If you happen to have a good upload, I would appreciate it :p

timelard

Jul 15, 2018
Sorry for replying to and old comment but I'd appreciate some help for this. I'm also playing this game currently but can't get the code to work. I click on "add code" in textractor then paste in /HS-20@53D8F5 but don't know what to do after. My drop down menu options for selecting a hook still stay the same at the top.
I couldn't get it to work either unfortunately. My Textractor is failing to add the hook after pasting it in "add hook" on the main page. After pasting it in "add hook" it should be added to the drop down menu. I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe try downloading an old version of Textractor from January 2021. The hook used to work.

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Game:
Crack:

You can thank Light316 and INNocence from anime-sharing forum.
I can't get more than 56% of this game, I'm missing most of page 2 in the cg & all of page 3, where am I missing something, I can't see any open thread in the flow chart

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Could not find it, though I was interested in it. If you happen to have a good upload, I would appreciate it :p
I uploaded it for you -
Unfortunately, I don't have the installation file, only the game folder with the installed game. Most Japanese VNs don't require to be installed and work any way, but I'm not sure about this one. Tell me whether it works for you.

Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I uploaded it for you -
Unfortunately, I don't have the installation file, only the game folder with the installed game. Most Japanese VNs don't require to be installed and work any way, but I'm not sure about this one. Tell me whether it works for you.
Thanks, looks like its running. Will try if it works with my textractor later. Did you use textractor on it as well?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes