Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am new to this vn stuff. So you guys use textractor to read the Japanese version of the vn?
Yeah textractor with deepl for vns (look through the thread, there is a link to a nice guide that sets you up) and then you have mtool which is usable on rpgmaker games. Textractor works with those as well, but menus etc become an issue. Sadly mtool does not use deepl, so I find the translation quality to be worse.

It still ends up in poetry, but I find deepl more understandable than a lot of mtls on here.

Also you can always try learning japanese (its hell, I tried).

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Mtool Supports Sugoi, at least if you become a Patreon for around 3$ a month (includes 100mb of translation for that month). I agree that the standard google or I think it’s Bing with mtool is worse than deepl but sugoi should come close. Big plus with mtool is that you don’t have to wait for the translation everytime a sentence shifts (that delay while you wait for the translation to be applied), that you can resize the window freely in the tool and that there is a cheatmenu/speedhack included. Big downside is that there is no automatic linebreak, you have to adjust font size to fit long sentences because they tend to get cut by the window size otherwise.

Just recently tested the tool for the first time on C.U Nitronil and really enjoy the functionality. Not having to move the textractor textbox over the ingame textbox is also a real plus for me.

For the poetry…yeah is an issue in general but like Kulman stated, better use textractor with deepl than these messed up mtls. There is still poetry but it’s not as bad and for a lot of times quite enjoyable in my opinion.

May 10, 2021
For the record, someone posted an MTL in the anime-sharing forum. You don't need Textractor at all. From a quick glance last night, it was a fairly comprehensible MTL.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just one thing, the mtl caused crash for me at 1 point. So save the former jap translation file and paste it back, get over the crash point and put the mtl translation back in, worked for me.

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Just one thing, the mtl caused crash for me at 1 point. So save the former jap translation file and paste it back, get over the crash point and put the mtl translation back in, worked for me.
I downloaded the AnimTeam game. Replaced the original file with the cracked one. However, soon I start the game it insta-closes without even getting to the main menu. Do you possibly know why?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
ok got it working..i guess you need local emulator nowadays before i could just set it to in my control panel. Also, where did you crash in the game?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok got it working..i guess you need local emulator nowadays before i could just set it to in my control panel. Also, where did you crash in the game?
I went through the whole game (skipped a bit since from a certain point you kinda know what they are saying) and there was only that 1 crash. I cannot really say where without spoiling much. You will see it when you get it, as I mentioned, there is a very easy fix. Even if you did not save for a while, you should not lose much progress with the flowchart system.

I think it was in the very very bottom flowchart row.

Btw, the translation is very good. I think the cracked game with the patch can be uploaded to this site. Passing off as somewhat edited mtl (quality wise). Just that 1 crash could use fixing.

Reactions: jaden000

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
FireFunk
I went through the whole game (skipped a bit since from a certain point you kinda know what they are saying) and there was only that 1 crash. I cannot really say where without spoiling much. You will see it when you get it, as I mentioned, there is a very easy fix. Even if you did not save for a while, you should not lose much progress with the flowchart system.

I think it was in the very very bottom flowchart row.

Btw, the translation is very good. I think the cracked game with the patch can be uploaded to this site. Passing off as somewhat edited mtl (quality wise). Just that 1 crash could use fixing.
FireFunk BaasB I guess a uploader should see this?

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Support my thread, i cant find this game translated anywhere and it seems really good
NTRPG: The Girl Protecting Me is Stolen by That Guy I Hate

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes