Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Support my thread, i cant find this game translated anywhere and it seems really good
NTRPG: The Girl Protecting Me is Stolen by That Guy I Hate
Eh, games from this studio are pretty meh for the most part. Very short, few cg, story is very basic (since its short). Usually anything that gets under 4,3 on dlsite is not that good.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Usually anything that gets under 4,3 on dlsite is not that good.
Dude that is so true it's unreal. DLSite ratings are so inflated, I don't even know how. Are most people on the site satisfied if they see anything close to being fappable without any gameplay at all (or trash gameplay)?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dude that is so true it's unreal. DLSite ratings are so inflated, I don't even know how. Are most people on the site satisfied if they see anything close to being fappable without any gameplay at all (or trash gameplay)?
It is just weird, you gotta learn how to read it. Like vndb. Anything over 7 is usually mega poggers. Then anything under 6,4 is usually pretty mediocre. At least as far as nukige and ntr games go.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Since this is the NTR thread, does anyone remember an NTR series where the girlfriend treats the boyfriend rather dismissively while having sex with a guy? (Or more, i can't recall)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down :LOL:
Yeah you're right, i mean that she treats him basically like a cute pet while she has really wild sex with another dude.

I think that he knows that she does this, but is too much of a cuck to stand up to her.

That's all i can recall.

Edit: Oh, i think it had some light femdom elements (with the boyfriend that is).

Last edited:

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah you're right, i mean that she treats him basically like a cute pet while she has really wild sex with another dude.

I think that he knows that she does this, but is too much of a cuck to stand up to her.

That's all i can recall.

Edit: Oh, i think it had some light femdom elements (with the boyfriend that is).
Stories of submission is what comes to my mind based on your description

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
Since my english grammar so bad (because im indonesian) here i would suggest you my story in this thread.

the main story about Wife and Husband (Female Protagonist more exciting for me) or you can add multiple Protagonist from husband also (like atelier sakura games series)

Their life very happily, with finance. but not with their Sex. Since Husband get promotion position from her work, he more busy and not have many time for together with Wife. (also wife want's a baby example)

One day, Wife play (Handphone) and check her home Instagram (or any media social). Suddenly got DM from their friend ( husband and wife friend who also come to ur wedding).

They're keep touch and wife get some information from their talks, that their friend have problem about romance relationship. Since wife don't the feel to wife try to lesson with him (like dinner, go hang out) and by many times wife feel what he had ever felt before with husband (in beginning married)

In here it's up to you for added example
Cuckold (Husband see their relationship, and see wife and him go to motel)
Cheating (Husband doesn't know but he feel wife not the one he knew until in last story he know about ur cheating)

Also Gangbang if wife want more get feeling more than their friend. It can be from "another friend, or stranger"

More complicted story, more exciting I think.
eyyy another indonesian, one of my kind as well!

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Eh, games from this studio are pretty meh for the most part. Very short, few cg, story is very basic (since its short). Usually anything that gets under 4,3 on dlsite is not that good.
I played it and its really good pls we need a translation

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Nope, but looks like a tomboy girlfriend ntr? my favorite
I was excited but you play as the girl :(

Also she is making out with the 'best friend' before she kisses the protagonist. It's so weird. Like they don't even hug and she is full blown cheating already. How is that NTR? There is no relationship to even betray. Outside of the intro, the whole thing is her and the best friend. It's such a shame cause the girl is super hot.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I was excited but you play as the girl :(

Also she is making out with the 'best friend' before she kisses the protagonist. It's so weird. Like they don't even hug and she is full blown cheating already. How is that NTR? There is no relationship to even betray. Outside of the intro, the whole thing is her and the best friend. It's such a shame cause the girl is super hot.
It's the same dev as Building our Futature, don't expect a coherent or interesting NTR game, just saw the cg's and there isnt any corruption, he's trying to pump out games too fast

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Can anyone recommend a good 3d ntr game? I have NEVER found a good one (edit: except Holding Hands, that one is decent)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good 3d ntr game? I have NEVER found a good one (edit: except Holding Hands, that one is decent)
I kinda like struggle with sin.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-8-0a-chyos.32136/

It is a pretty nice open rpg in rpgmaker with 3d renders and mostly animations. The art looks a bit weird, but I think you get used to it.

There are multiple girls you can pursue and most of them have quite a few ntr scenes. The NTR feels pretty light, it feels more like just sharing your bitches for the most part, but I guess that depends.

Even character sprites are rendered, so you are just walking around the world and people can be fucking somewhere, which is nice.

Reactions: FakerLover73

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021

It is a pretty nice open rpg in rpgmaker with 3d renders and mostly animations. The art looks a bit weird, but I think you get used to it.

There are multiple girls you can pursue and most of them have quite a few ntr scenes. The NTR feels pretty light, it feels more like just sharing your bitches for the most part, but I guess that depends.

Even character sprites are rendered, so you are just walking around the world and people can be fucking somewhere, which is nice.
Me too. I actually really liked Kate storylines, the renders of her are also the hottest imo (except maybe for the blue haired elf).

Reactions: greenp

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

How long/grindy is it? I've always been interested in it but seeing the walkthrough with 50 pages of fetch quest instructions turned me off

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How long/grindy is it? I've always been interested in it but seeing the walkthrough with 50 pages of fetch quest instructions turned me off
It is very long I guess. I got about 25 hours on my playthrough, but I did not really feel it. The world feels living, you have time system and npcs move according to the time of day etc. Try it for a bit and see if it is your jam. Give it an hour and see.

Yeah, the annoying thing is that walkthrough is kinda needed. I mean the in game questlog tells you what to do, but usually does not mention little things where you veer off to ntr path etc. Sometimes it warns you, sometimes it does not.

EDIT: forgot to mention the grind - I do not think there is that much of it. Usually you are progressing quests with some girls and opening up more stuff with them. Some new scenes are locked behind corruption, which increases as you sex them, so sometimes you gotta farm that a bit. Also, once you get perception up you will start seeing clay, gather every piece you can, you will need a lot endgame for a quest and gathering it then is a pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: SummerCar
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes