Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone had trouble using mtool on ?

It keeps giving me error : "Failed to create bitmap" when trying to go into save/load screen.

1657304853592.png

EDIT : Well apparently it is mtool autosaves. Setting them to 0 should work (and you maybe have to delete the autosaves it created in the folder)

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So update on the scathach ntr game dev: some somewhat disappointing news first, they will not be making a female/bull pov for the foreseeable future for the game BUT as I said this is only somewhat disappointing as they said there is a chance in the future after the game is done. In other news they have also decided to release a nero pov sometime next week of the Nero ntr game, also also they will attempt to release an English version of the scathach game further down the road.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So update on the scathach ntr game dev: some somewhat disappointing news first, they will not be making a female/bull pov for the foreseeable future for the game BUT as I said this is only somewhat disappointing as they said there is a chance in the future after the game is done. In other news they have also decided to release a nero pov sometime next week of the Nero ntr game, also also they will attempt to release an English version of the scathach game further down the road.
Nero as in red saber?

NoobPeen

Apr 29, 2020
are there any games with mc being the son and seeing his mom getting fucked like in ntrman games,henteria

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes