Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Good mod with NTR stuff. Decent author, the mod is quite stable, but still lacks some functionality.

Reactions: mirandri

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
, here’s another one that looks kinda interesting WARNING: I haven’t played it yet myself so I don’t know what’s in there but it does have a scat tag so if thats not your thing don’t check it out.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
, here’s another one that looks kinda interesting WARNING: I haven’t played it yet myself so I don’t know what’s in there but it does have a scat tag so if thats not your thing don’t check it out.
I think I tried this one. It was pretty confusing on what to do and the number of cgs was very small.

I put it down pretty quickly though, so it might have gotten good.

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
think I’ve seen this dev before, art also reminds me for ntr knight.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
heres another from my adventures that again ive yet to try but seems interesting. basically the mc and the girl are in a village where women are considered nothing but onaholes, and if the village finds out her real gender shes both literally and figuratively fucked.(only a demo right now release supposed to be september this year)

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hi guys can you tell me a game like this
Here the lady is already being used in full, and you accidentally see it and try to fuck her in parallel with another one too.

in general, the bottom line is that I would like to play games, where you are either in the company of friends, or in parallel with someone, or you join the fun already to a spoiled lady. preferably where there are scenes of how others use it and there is mmf group content(mmmf)

I apologize in advance for my English, it is not native

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys can you tell me a game like this
Here the lady is already being used in full, and you accidentally see it and try to fuck her in parallel with another one too.

in general, the bottom line is that I would like to play games, where you are either in the company of friends, or in parallel with someone, or you join the fun already to a spoiled lady. preferably where there are scenes of how others use it and there is mmf group content(mmmf)

I apologize in advance for my English, it is not native
Bro, your English is just fine. Better than some native-speaking window lickers on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: DJsona and Koot123

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
heres another from my adventures that again ive yet to try but seems interesting. basically the mc and the girl are in a village where women are considered nothing but onaholes, and if the village finds out her real gender shes both literally and figuratively fucked.(only a demo right now release supposed to be september this year)
Played the demo, there was so much information in her stats! This can be one of the best ntr games, keeping my eye on it until it releases september

Reactions: LazwelX

Aries123

Mar 9, 2020
i tried it with dekachin kozou and it seems fine so maybe your right but sadly it keeps breaking at certain parts.
What program are u using to translate dekachin kozou? that's my favorite visual novel ever, so sad it never got translated.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'd like to plug the game I created as I'm a fan of NTR stuff. (Not cuckolding although there's a bit of that as well if one chooses to do so.) This game was banned on Patreon over a year ago, probably by NTR haters that reported the game, not kidding.

Lots of things are optional but NTR-wise, things can go pretty far and there's already loads of content. The coming update will expand on that quite a bit.

I tried to make the world vibrant by not having many empty locations, characters that change dialogue depending on what point you are in the game, with the coming update, over 400 events scattered over 100 days, a lot of extra optional stuff, and a journal that helps you when you're stuck.

Long story short, I stand behind the NTR content in Lewd Town Adventures as there's plenty available and can go quite far if one wishes to do so + it's quite a unique game so feel free to play through easily over 10 hours of content and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

Edit:

This guy read the post and did this:
troll posts.PNG
That's the stuff you have to deal with quite often if you implement optional ntr in the game. Imagine taking time out of your life to make a brand new account and to put in effort without even playing the game to do something like that.

Last edited:

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys you should keep a lookout for the following 'cause I believe they're gonna be HUGE:

1. ビスカリアの解呪書 by やさぐれ喫煙 (this one's a no brainer, by the guys who made Kubel's Pillory disease/Kubel's Curse)
2. Black Rune by ぱすたすき
3. メルフィアス 蒼紅のヴァージェ by dorgel

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Guys you should keep a lookout for the following 'cause I believe they're gonna be HUGE:

1. ビスカリアの解呪書 by やさぐれ喫煙 (this one's a no brainer, by the guys who made Kubel's Pillory disease/Kubel's Curse)
2. Black Rune by ぱすたすき
glad to see someone else trying to spread the good word about these games

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Black Rune is shaping up to be one of the best ntr games, but I don't think It will release any time soon.
if i remember right the dev was going to release a demo, but it seems like they forgot to do it or didnt have it prepared yet so now we wait.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

2. Black Rune by ぱすたすき
The first two definitely I’m definitely looking forward too

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd like to plug the game I created as I'm a fan of NTR stuff. (Not cuckolding although there's a bit of that as well if one chooses to do so.) This game was banned on Patreon over a year ago, probably by NTR haters that reported the game, not kidding.

Lots of things are optional but NTR-wise, things can go pretty far and there's already loads of content. The coming update will expand on that quite a bit.

I tried to make the world vibrant by not having many empty locations, characters that change dialogue depending on what point you are in the game, with the coming update, over 400 events scattered over 100 days, a lot of extra optional stuff, and a journal that helps you when you're stuck.

Long story short, I stand behind the NTR content in Lewd Town Adventures as there's plenty available and can go quite far if one wishes to do so + it's quite a unique game so feel free to play through easily over 10 hours of content and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

This guy read the post and did this:
View attachment 1939064
That's the stuff you have to deal with quite often if you implement optional ntr in the game. Imagine taking time out of your life to make a brand new account and to put in effort without even playing the game to do something like that.
Ntr haters suck, but I remember trying out your game some time ago and did not find much ntr stuff? Does a lot of it come later, or do you expand on it?

As for this being a bad year, so far you are all right. But I think latter half of this year should bring some gems.

Games I am looking forward to that seem very promising:
- I think it is the artist from curse of kubel. Male MC (as best ntr games are). There seems to be a lot of little stuff like groping cut ins during fights (you are fighting and the antagonist gropes the female love interest, perhaps even fucks her on the sly right there and then)

- do not have too much info about this one, but the art looks amazing. Not sure how much ntr there will be. It is the dev that made sphilia familiar.

- Dev that made 5 days succubus edging game. Amazing art.

- not sure how good this one will be. Their previous games were okay. I like that they take a different spin on things. There is some potential there.

- this was supposed to release in february, but then dev decided to add a lot of cg (before, it had very few, mainly amazing pixel art). Not sure if it will release this year, but played the demo and it was amazing. Be careful of dev ci-en, it spoils almost everything.

- also looks good, but it is not male MC from what I gather? That always brings ntr games down for me. The rest of the games I mentioned should all be male MC afaik.
At least their dlsite has female protagonist. But a lot of the tease pictures have her behind a curtain or in an otherwise voyeuristic fashion, so maybe it will have male MC? Confusing.

However, the VN landscape looks pretty bleak. Nothing interesting this year afaik. Just some classic atelier sakura shovelware.

Well now you all know the juicy stuff we have coming up and can suffer the same as I do, as we have to wait for it to get released (and possibly delayed). Have fun :D

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The game is basically split into two parts, they're called Good/Dark Paths. Especially after day 68 something happens and you can make a major choice that alters the game completely.

Dark Paths go pretty far NTR-wise(mostly focused on becoming the ultimate pimp).
While the Good Paths focus on harem building only.

When LTA 0.11 hits, feel free to check it out again since the updates are larger than 99% of the competition.

*For people reading this and feel the need to make an account to leave 1* ratings because of NTR.
There are two people working on this game, one focuses mostly on the dark paths(me) while the other mostly works on good paths(Xo). It's the duality that makes it interesting as our writing/likes are opposites and we made that our strength,

Reactions: EnTeeArrr
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes