Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The game is basically split into two parts, they're called Good/Dark Paths. Especially after day 68 something happens and you can make a major choice that alters the game completely.

Dark Paths go pretty far NTR-wise(mostly focused on becoming the ultimate pimp).
While the Good Paths focus on harem building only.

When LTA 0.11 hits, feel free to check it out again since the updates are larger than 99% of the competition.

*For people reading this and feel the need to make an account to leave 1* ratings because of NTR.
There are two people working on this game, one focuses mostly on the dark paths(me) while the other mostly works on good paths(Xo). It's the duality that makes it interesting as the game/writing/likes are opposites.
It is quite possible I did not get that far. I will give it another spin after the update comes out. Thanks.

Reactions: Jamleng

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Male MC (as best ntr games are)...

- also looks good, but it is not male MC from what I gather? That always brings ntr games down for me.
Maybe the reason being that there is no netorare present with female protagonist games in 99.9% of cases and these games merely are what they are - whoresims and female protagonist cheating and corruption games (I don't mind such games in case they are decent, but seem to prefer Netorare too).

Yet still the tag is all over the place - on DLSite and F95 and other forums - along with haters and jerks that spam messages about NTR being present and/or avoidable...

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
The game I am looking forward for the most (apart from updates of my beloved NTR masterpieces) is this one:

Sadly there is no release date yet. But the dev gives almost weekly updates with CGs on Ci-EN. All those CGs look fantastic. Also there is great pixel art next to the fantastic CGs. To top it all off there are going to be different NTR paths/routes/endings. Something I love to see in a NTR game (and not the usual one NTR ending and one happy ending).

Really hope the game gets released this year.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
But really other then that we life in hard times atm....

Babysitters, Home Prisoner, True Bond, A Mother's love (even though the last two are Netori games) are all abandoned or on hold...

Games like False Hero, Our Red String, Long Story Short and in general - I feel like production time with many, many games has risen immensly. Glad we still have devs like HangoverCat and N_Taii who just keep producing and are very consistent AND both make some of the best NTR games.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
demo is out it seems edit: ok i tried it and i dont know if its because i missed some triggers but it doesnt seem to have any sex scenes yet so nothing of note so far.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Man does someone have a Website where i can DL japanese games like this one? I know Ryuugames.com are they others??

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
demo is out it seems edit: ok i tried it and i dont know if its because i missed some triggers but it doesnt seem to have any sex scenes yet so nothing of note so far.
It looks like It tries to mimic Scars of Summer, but I was left confused
It doesn't give you much info, except when an ntr event is happening
I hope they add more cause the setting os awesome, the ntrists are the ugliest bastards and the girl is super hot

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
But really other then that we life in hard times atm....

Babysitters, Home Prisoner, True Bond, A Mother's love (even though the last two are Netori games) are all abandoned or on hold...

Games like False Hero, Our Red String, Long Story Short and in general - I feel like production time with many, many games has risen immensly. Glad we still have devs like HangoverCat and N_Taii who just keep producing and are very consistent AND both make some of the best NTR games.
Does false hero has ntr content?

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
Any recommendations similar to Spiral Legend V? It seemed more story driven which I liked. More importantly I liked the affection/favor system which made the NTR route better imo. It seemed like it was the MC's poor choices that led him down that path.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Ntr haters suck, but I remember trying out your game some time ago and did not find much ntr stuff? Does a lot of it come later, or do you expand on it?

As for this being a bad year, so far you are all right. But I think latter half of this year should bring some gems.

Games I am looking forward to that seem very promising:
- I think it is the artist from curse of kubel. Male MC (as best ntr games are). There seems to be a lot of little stuff like groping cut ins during fights (you are fighting and the antagonist gropes the female love interest, perhaps even fucks her on the sly right there and then)

- do not have too much info about this one, but the art looks amazing. Not sure how much ntr there will be. It is the dev that made sphilia familiar.

- Dev that made 5 days succubus edging game. Amazing art.

- not sure how good this one will be. Their previous games were okay. I like that they take a different spin on things. There is some potential there.

- this was supposed to release in february, but then dev decided to add a lot of cg (before, it had very few, mainly amazing pixel art). Not sure if it will release this year, but played the demo and it was amazing. Be careful of dev ci-en, it spoils almost everything.

- also looks good, but it is not male MC from what I gather? That always brings ntr games down for me. The rest of the games I mentioned should all be male MC afaik.
At least their dlsite has female protagonist. But a lot of the tease pictures have her behind a curtain or in an otherwise voyeuristic fashion, so maybe it will have male MC? Confusing.

However, the VN landscape looks pretty bleak. Nothing interesting this year afaik. Just some classic atelier sakura shovelware.

Well now you all know the juicy stuff we have coming up and can suffer the same as I do, as we have to wait for it to get released (and possibly delayed). Have fun :D
Excited for these ones

And

Reactions: Jim1626

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
man Everytime i leave comment about NTR in game which has the NTR tag i get around 100x facepalm its really annoying

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
man Everytime i leave comment about NTR in game which has the NTR tag i get around 100x facepalm its really annoying
Let’s not try and play that game ok? Are you goin there complaining about how you wish ntr was avoidable? Or how you don’t like that the mc doesn’t do anything etc? If you are then you most definitely deserve the facepalms as you’re literally going into the lions den to yell at lions.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Let’s not try and play that game ok? Are you goin there complaining about how you wish ntr was avoidable? Or how you don’t like that the mc doesn’t do anything etc? If you are then you most definitely deserve the facepalms as you’re literally going into the lions den to yell at lions.
come on man i mean people ask about other stuff and nothing but us the opposite ? XD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes