Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
another interesting one ive found edit: i will say does look like the translation needs some work just from the preview images but we'll see wish me luck.

Last edited:

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
demo is out it seems edit: ok i tried it and i dont know if its because i missed some triggers but it doesnt seem to have any sex scenes yet so nothing of note so far.
can you share any link?=

jaden000

May 30, 2020
demo is out it seems edit: ok i tried it and i dont know if its because i missed some triggers but it doesnt seem to have any sex scenes yet so nothing of note so far.
No scenes in the trial?? From the ci-en blog it looks like there should be some scenes

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
No scenes in the trial?? From the ci-en blog it looks like there should be some scenes
They do exist. I think there are about 6 of them. You can activate the missing scenes in your base. To do this, go to your home and find the blue crystal. You can find him on the first floor (next to the stairs). This will teleport you to the gallery

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
They do exist. I think there are about 6 of them. You can activate the missing scenes in your base. To do this, go to your home and find the blue crystal. You can find him on the first floor (next to the stairs). This will teleport you to the gallery
as far as i can tell there are no blue crystals near the stairs

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people, are there any games where they share with you (give consent against their will or not without a difference) someone else's wife (girlfriend), scenes of using a wife (girl) and sharing it???

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
next to the stair is a door (there you can find the crystal)
i think you're confusing this with another game or just trolligng because the recollection room hasnt been implemented yet so no this doesnt have any sex scenes yet.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
i think you're confusing this with another game or just trolligng because the recollection room hasnt been implemented yet so no this doesnt have any sex scenes yet.
I mean this crystal-> so no trolling. This crystal teleports you to the recollection room
20220726_161144.jpg

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Taken from the skatcha dev ci-en:

Considering the current schedule, I decided not to release the demo of Nero Remake, and would release the game directly at the end of this month, but it may not be the completed version, which may be followed by a minor update. Anyway I will still try to complete the game by the end of this month. Sorry for making you guys waiting for so long, but I want to bring games with higher quality, which results in lots of adjustment and modification of the CG and plots. Again, sorry for being so stubborn····

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes