Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Taken from the skatcha dev ci-en:

Considering the current schedule, I decided not to release the demo of Nero Remake, and would release the game directly at the end of this month, but it may not be the completed version, which may be followed by a minor update. Anyway I will still try to complete the game by the end of this month. Sorry for making you guys waiting for so long, but I want to bring games with higher quality, which results in lots of adjustment and modification of the CG and plots. Again, sorry for being so stubborn····
Nero thing will be a seperate game I suspect?

Jun 21, 2017
Been a lurker on this post for awhile, but I thought someone might be able to lend me some assistance.

Many years ago, back in the early 2000s, there was a pretty prolific writer of fan fiction, mostly Marvel, named De'Sare (or sometimes just Desare). He posted on a site called the Grey Archive mainly. The guy got me into NTR before I even knew what it was, and for my money, he's still the undefeated champ.

Is there any chance one of you knows a site that still carries his stuff? I've only ever been able to find one or two things, and even what remains of the Grey Archive doesn't have it. Better yet, can I win the perv lottery and find someone that somehow has his works and can share them? Fingers crossed over here.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Just looked at releases and boy is august gonna be dry.
yes sadly after NTR got a big upswing some years before corona - the genre was getting very popular and a lot of devs popped up - corona and the recent inflation hit the indie games industry very hard I think. At the same time production time with indie games is way higher especially with high quality products. Mostly because it is only one dev working on a whole game and because there is a lot of expertise that has to be achieved.

So to sum it up, recently a lot of devs quit - mostly due to corona and inflation - and production time is very high for the successful and remaining devs. I think thats why game releases and updates have gotten very sparse recently...

Maybe we get to see different times yet again, but atm it rather gets worse and worse....

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Nero thing will be a seperate game I suspect?
Yes Nero has always been a separate game this one is an update to the older version with improved models and scenes the dev was going to release a demo and then the full thing with male pov as well but just decided to drop it off at the end of this month instead.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Taken from the skatcha dev ci-en:

Considering the current schedule, I decided not to release the demo of Nero Remake, and would release the game directly at the end of this month, but it may not be the completed version, which may be followed by a minor update. Anyway I will still try to complete the game by the end of this month. Sorry for making you guys waiting for so long, but I want to bring games with higher quality, which results in lots of adjustment and modification of the CG and plots. Again, sorry for being so stubborn····
yea saw this as well kinda disappointing but the dev is trying to make the game as enjoyable as possible so we’ll just have to wait.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
I'm trying to find a game that I can't remember. It was a western NTR game where the two main girls were your girlfriend and your tomboyish childhood friend. I'm fairly sure the art was drawn, 2D art

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes Nero has always been a separate game this one is an update to the older version with improved models and scenes the dev was going to release a demo and then the full thing with male pov as well but just decided to drop it off at the end of this month instead.
I just hope minamoto will make her appearance someday in the skaha or seperate game

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The link leads to nowhere. Looks like the game has been removed. Why?
Ah probably the loli? This site is weird when it comes to this. Their pick of what gets removed seems completely random. Maybe when whiners reach a critical mass they rather just remove it?

Kinda funny when the "loli" tag exists.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The link leads to nowhere. Looks like the game has been removed. Why?
Played it, not as good as people say lol, I found the scenes really lackluster and the art extremely bad, the girls are not sexy at all, atleast the bad guys are ugly af (i prefer that).

Jul 20, 2019
Played it, not as good as people say lol, I found the scenes really lackluster and the art extremely bad, the girls are not sexy at all, atleast the bad guys are ugly af (i prefer that).
same, i was really not feeling this game either tbh. i thought the mother and that girl who's a friend of the MC were pretty hot, but the loli sister was really off-putting. i only played the bad ending and kinda lost interest after that

Reactions: hitmanbhi and ktez

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
No scenes in the trial?? From the ci-en blog it looks like there should be some scenes
Yea trial has no scenes. Dev is almost done with CG and story, just events are lacking behind (at mere 20%). I looked at how fast they did events in the past, and assuming once they are done with CGs and story completely they will be x2 as fast with the (in-game)-events then with all the scenes planned I calculated it would take them anything between 3 and 7 months to release the full game. That is my own estimate based on 3 (3 months) to 1.5 times (7 months) the speed they did the events in before, because I assume that up until now they did a lot of CGs and story, while leaving the events for last.

We talked about this in another thread actually, since this game and the one in the thread are very similar, and there is no dedicated thread for this game yet.

Reactions: jaden000 and ktez

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Btw.
anybody know if gets updated demos or if its the same demo as it was at the start of development?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Damn what a wasted potential of what coulda been a decent game..

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i think i posted this oe already? not sure but these works seem interesting to me dev seems to be named one kill time or something like that(machine translated sucks)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i think i posted this oe already? not sure but these works seem interesting to me dev seems to be named one kill time or something like that(machine translated sucks)
Damn what a wasted potential of what coulda been a decent game..
Is there a link? looks good

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Found a link for that one on japanese, the game uses a weird engine too... so I can't translate it zzzzzzzzzzzzz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I just skipped through a lot of the game and it looks bad asf sadly

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Found a link for that one on japanese, the game uses a weird engine too... so I can't translate it zzzzzzzzzzzzz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I just skipped through a lot of the game and it looks bad asf sadly
Yea the plot and setting had potential but the execution was horrible

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes