Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just noticed a new game in the games section.

NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-girl...hat-loved-her-final-the-church-of-ntr.125974/

It's MTL, but based on description it seems veeeeery similar to Scars of Summer.

Let's hope the MTL is not too bad.
According to the one Rating, the MTL is not bad: " On the bright side, the MTL is tolerable, understandable and normal, with the lone exception being the rival character, who often speaks in poetry. "

However, it really looks like there is not much to do. So while the concept is the same as Scars of Summer, the actual quality is much lower.

Reactions: LazwelX
Dec 26, 2020
Sorry, most of the old(er) games with that kind of content I have played before. Here are some, in case you haven't played them:

Text-based:
NTRRPG
NTRRPG2
heavily inspired by it are:
Henteria Chronicles 1
Henteria Chronilces 2

Not text-based but meh art:
ARmor Magical Academy (sadly the dev disappeared into oblivion)

Other than that I can only refer you to two comprehensive lists:
Nr. 1
Nr. 2
One thing you can look for is visual novels, some visual novels have the "MC does his normal daily life (or chaets himself/is tempted) and does only get glimpses and suspects things" element. Although they sadly (obviously) lack the interactivity of RPGMaker or other gameplay-focused game engine-based games.

I mostly just know games that are upcoming:

is one that might be coming up in a few months (has demo),
is one, it might still take some time though (has demo),
is - as mentioned recently in this thread - pretty much a heavily derivative/inspired work of Scars of Summer, and its not too far off with the release. But it will probably still take a few months (has demo but without h-scenes and only setup scenes for 2 out of the 4 "bad guys"),
is also one, though idk how "hidden" it will be. Artist also likes to go a bit extreme on some panels of previous games, and it has the "L" content if you know what I mean. Even if you are lenient with the definition, it's definitely skirting that line hard, even though it's no blatant "L" content, as there are developed parts in the FMC, it pretty much contains it in meaning (demo with mastrubation and a setup for some characters, penetration of side characters, first "hidden NTR" implications in a scene),
(GapTax) is still far off sadly. Though tbf the FMC is not really my type this time around anyway (no demo),
though I have zero idea how far it is, no release date yet (no demo, I think),
though again, no idea about the release.
Thanks for the info! A quick observation, does have a demo and you can find it in this page. The thread is from another of GapTax's games named RaiOhGar.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
Oct 5, 2018
What are other games like this one in terms of being able to see the girl get cucked in the shadows. Doesn't need to be translated. I played most of the usual ones people recommend here but any recommendation still helps, thanks in advance!
So there might be a little overlap with John.Terminus post but I'll try to sum it up.

Firstly, here are lists - and that I made a while back for /h/.

It contains an almost upto date list of all active Japanese NTR RPG devs.

Now, let me try listing stuff -

1. -

He already has 2.5 products up on DLsite. I say 2.5 because it's 2 games and 1 expansion.
He is working on another, that one has no demo.

All their games are worth a look.

His specialty is "silhouette NTR" or implied NTR when viewing from Male POV and then you get to see female POV via recollection.

2. -

He has 2 games up and 1 game on the way. Only of the released games is NTR.

He has some neat ideas and that really shows in the demo of the upcoming games.

Both the succubus NTR game and the upcoming game have a good amount of hidden sex.

You only see the Male POV, female POV is viewed via recollection in a dream sequence.

3. -

Gaptax only has available. The rest are non-NTR.

The premise of the NTR Game is of the female MC being a mecha pilot. Hidden scenes do exist, during missions she gets fucked and you see her reaction on the cam. The specialty of this one is a bare bones costume system, basically female MC's clothes change as the NTR spurred corruption takes hold.
You get to play both as male and female.

He has another sort of a spiritual successesor of that game on the way. This one only seems to have a male POV. (need to sub to him, no fees needed).

4. -

This is a NTR RPG from a Chinese dev.
School setting, decent art, not too many scenes and a weird premise. Not sure why DLsite doesn't tag it as NTR tbh. Mentioning it because it has decent art, especially considering that it was the dev's first game (and only game) .

5. -

This dev is making Fate NTR RPGs.

Demos are available on Pixiv and Ci-En. The specialty is hidden sex/silhouette sex.

6. -

The creator is working on a Tomboy NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

It seems decent but I am not holding my breath for an amazing product.

7. -

Another new dev working on a Tomboy BSS/NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

I have a good feeling about this game.

8. -

New dev who released another Scars of Summer type game.

Not too impressed with their game, tbh. Art wasn't great, H-Scenarios felt weak, onset of corruption was shoddy, kinks exploration was weak.

Mentioning it for people who don't share the same opinion.
The dev is also planning an After Story for the first gamd. No demo.

9. -

Three decently made NTR RPGs with a good costume system, decently paced corruption and good artwork.

Just like any other CircleKame game, be prepared to use a cheat engine because of stupid game mechanics.

There's also Arms Devicer but its NTR component was quite weak imo so won't recommend it.

This NTR Dev is a hit or miss.
Has 2 games up. is the only one worth trying.
There is some hidden NTR when playing as the male MC but that type of NTR is short lived as it quickly switches to female POV and stays that way till the end of the game.

The game's strong point is that it tries to build up the male-female relationship heavily at the beginning before dropping the NTR. For this reason I do recommend it to folks.

Curse of Pleasure

Honorable mention for sneaky sex and awesome clothing system.

Not so much NTR so may not be what you seek.

NON-RPG NTR GAMES:
If you are open to non-RPG yet equally engaging games then I recommend Alicesoft.

• Tsuma Shibori
  • Heartful Maman
  • Tsumamigui 3
  • Oyako Rankan

Anyways, I do apologize for the poor formatting of the post. I am on mobile atm.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I'll add on to this, I can recommend to anyone who is interested in stuff beyond NTR. The game is somewhat of a classic. Far from perfect, but a decent play, and people who like corruption of FMC will really like it. Its been a while since I played it but I think it is FMC POV.

For people who like NTR not only "hidden" but also from the females perspective , I can recommend 's games. One is out already (translated, Kagura Games / untranslated but with additional scenes, you need to use textractor or a similar tool), the other one in development. Good decent NTR, but only with one bad guy. Also little warning first game starts off with a rape more or less, the scenario is coercion and corruption, which I personally like. NTR is still not known to the male character, but the perspective is the female perspective.

Reactions: abgazil
Oct 5, 2018
I'll add on to this, I can recommend to anyone who is interested in stuff beyond NTR. The game is somewhat of a classic. Far from perfect, but a decent play, and people who like corruption of FMC will really like it. Its been a while since I played it but I think it is FMC POV.

For people who like NTR not only "hidden" but also from the females perspective , I can recommend 's games. One is out already (translated, Kagura Games / untranslated but with additional scenes, you need to use textractor or a similar tool), the other one in development. Good decent NTR, but only with one bad guy. Also little warning first game starts off with a rape more or less, the scenario is coercion and corruption, which I personally like. NTR is still not known to the male character, but the perspective is the female perspective.
Agreed on Arms Devicer.
Good costume system, game mechanics aren't broken forcing you to use a cheat engine, proper corruption, a lot of scenes.

CircleKame, Shimobashira and to an extent enemu's games are great if you seek this stuff.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
So there might be a little overlap with John.Terminus post but I'll try to sum it up.

Firstly, here's a list that I made a while back for /h/.

It contains an almost upto date list of all active Japanese NTR RPG devs.

Now, let me try listing stuff -

1. -

He already has 2.5 products up on DLsite. I say 2.5 because it's 2 games and 1 expansion.
He is working on another, that one has no demo.

All their games are worth a look.

His specialty is "silhouette NTR" or implied NTR when viewing from Male POV and then you get to see female POV via recollection.

2. -

He has 2 games up and 1 game on the way. Only of the released games is NTR.

He has some neat ideas and that really shows in the demo of the upcoming games.

Both the succubus NTR game and the upcoming game have a good amount of hidden sex.

You only see the Male POV, female POV is viewed via recollection in a dream sequence.

3. -

Gaptax only has available. The rest are non-NTR.

The premise of the NTR Game is of the female MC being a mecha pilot. Hidden scenes do exist, during missions she gets fucked and you see her reaction on the cam. The specialty of this one is a bare bones costume system, basically female MC's clothes change as the NTR spurred corruption takes hold.
You get to play both as male and female.

He has another sort of a spiritual successesor of that game on the way. This one only seems to have a male POV. (need to sub to him, no fees needed).

4. -

This is a NTR RPG from a Chinese dev.
School setting, decent art, not too many scenes and a weird premise. Not sure why DLsite doesn't tag it as NTR tbh. Mentioning it because it has decent art, especially considering that it was the dev's first game (and only game) .

5. -

This dev is making Fate NTR RPGs.

Demos are available on Pixiv and Ci-En. The specialty is hidden sex/silhouette sex.

6. -

The creator is working on a Tomboy NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

It seems decent but I am not holding my breath for an amazing product.

7. -

Another new dev working on a Tomboy BSS/NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

I have a good feeling about this game.

8. -

New dev who released another Scars of Summer type game.

Not too impressed with their game, tbh. Art wasn't great, H-Scenarios felt weak, onset of corruption was shoddy, kinks exploration was weak.

Mentioning it for people who don't share the same opinion.
The dev is also planning an After Story for the first gamd. No demo.

9. -

Three decently made NTR RPGs with a good costume system, decently paced corruption and good artwork.

Just like any other CircleKame game, be prepared to use a cheat engine because of stupid game mechanics.

There's also Arms Devicer but its NTR component was quite weak imo so won't recommend it.

This NTR Dev is a hit or miss.
Has 2 games up. is the only one worth trying.
There is some hidden NTR when playing as the male MC but that type of NTR is short lived as it quickly switches to female POV and stays that way till the end of the game.

The game's strong point is that it tries to build up the male-female relationship heavily at the beginning before dropping the NTR. For this reason I do recommend it to folks.

Curse of Pleasure

Honorable mention for sneaky sex and awesome clothing system.

Not so much NTR so may not be what you seek.

NON-RPG NTR GAMES:
If you are open to non-RPG yet equally engaging games then I recommend Alicesoft.

• Tsuma Shibori
  • Heartful Maman
  • Tsumamigui 3
  • Oyako Rankan

Anyways, I do apologize for the poor formatting of the post. I am on mobile atm.
The game's looks cool. It's sad that they are on some japanease site and my browser cant translate it lol. Also it's sad that nobody is leaking games from that site

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
The game's looks cool. It's sad that they are on some japanease site and my browser cant translate it lol. Also it's sad that nobody is leaking games from that site
Actually DLC site has menu-translation, and so does ci-en. AS for the developer messages and descriptions themselves, google translate is your friend.

And any game that has been out for a bit you can generally find to download somewhere, either via file-upload pages or via torrent if you look for the RJ number of the game (it's in the address-field of the page normally, i.e. type "RJ55858 download" in a search engine (I choose a random number, this is not a real game (I think)).

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Probably a dumb question but how do i get to see the h-scenes? Ive seen multiple times the events "happening" but i have no idea how to actually see the h-scene of the girl getting fucked

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Probably a dumb question but how do i get to see the h-scenes? Ive seen multiple times the events "happening" but i have no idea how to actually see the h-scene of the girl getting fucked
Look at her date book and click the tiny images in it on the days that stuff happened

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
There are also pixel/sound events that you can access mainly by going to a location where the characters are ore listening in on the phone and with some routes on the phone website.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Alright, so in the shrine, it says I can increase my vigilance, but how the hell do I do that, and what does vigilance even do?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Does the heroine have agency in terms of the NTR events, or is it another "girl gets taken advantage of in ways that even the stupidest actual human would be able to avoid" schlockfest?

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Does the heroine have agency in terms of the NTR events, or is it another "girl gets taken advantage of in ways that even the stupidest actual human would be able to avoid" schlockfest?
At least half of the relationships are mutual. She genuinely falls in love with a couple of the guys and they aren't evil or manipulating her. They genuinely like her too. Only like 2 of them are assholes. She is naive though.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
At least half of the relationships are mutual. She genuinely falls in love with a couple of the guys and they aren't evil or manipulating her. They genuinely like her too. Only like 2 of them are assholes. She is naive though.
That's legitimately awesome to hear, a breath of fresh air for the genre. In that case I'll absolutely give this a try, thanks a ton!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Alright, so in the shrine, it says I can increase my vigilance, but how the hell do I do that, and what does vigilance even do?
If you increase the % for a guy, it increases the chance that Ryoka has a scene with him, and if you lower their %, it lowers the chance.

Vigilance (your own %) should be some sort of a counter to that, lowering the chance Ryoka has any scene with anyone, but I can't explain how exactly it works.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes