Jul 7, 2020
"For those who have a Natsuiro plan or above, we will introduce a version without a line of sight and a rough sex with a vagrant."
Anyone have this extra content?

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
sorry, i know this has been asked before, im just still a bit unclear on the answer. is this a remake? it seems like the same characters just with animations this time.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
sorry, i know this has been asked before, im just still a bit unclear on the answer. is this a remake? it seems like the same characters just with animations this time.
I know what you mean.

It's a very similar game to their other game where Kotoko is MC. The MCs look almost the same, the main setting is the school and other daily and its bums, delinquents and ugly fat fucks all over again, in most cases.

Officially it's another game, but I personally think they reused a lot of the assets from that game, changed it a bit, and voila.

Reactions: CobraPL

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
It seems to me that it will be the same game, only with an extended story and additional hentai scenes. I don't think it's a sequel, because in the original game, all stories are logically complete and it’s still not clear to me what to tell there. Maybe the author originally planned to make a small DLS with a couple of scenes, but now it's a separate big game.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It's called a sequel.
It seems to me that it will be the same game, only with an extended story and additional hentai scenes. I don't think it's a sequel, because in the original game, all stories are logically complete and it’s still not clear to me what to tell there. Maybe the author originally planned to make a small DLS with a couple of scenes, but now it's a separate big game.
Yea it is supposedly a (lengthy) DLC or pseudo-sequel. It is probably not as long as the original game, but it features an original storyline with the same main characters (MC and FMC), but I think it plays chronolgocially AFTER the first game, and I think it probably uses the pure/love ending as canon, or some kind of hypothetical ending where you don't end up with her but she also doesn't get NTRed (yet). I could be wrong on that last part though!!

As far as I know it uses some of the same NTR adversaries, but also new ones. And I think it is supposed to be standalone, so you do not need the OG game for it, but I am not 100% on that.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yea it is supposedly a (lengthy) DLC or pseudo-sequel. It is probably not as long as the original game, but it features an original storyline with the same main characters (MC and FMC), but I think it plays chronolgocially AFTER the first game, and I think it probably uses the pure/love ending as canon, or some kind of hypothetical ending where you don't end up with her but she also doesn't get NTRed (yet). I could be wrong on that last part though!!

As far as I know it uses some of the same NTR adversaries, but also new ones. And I think it is supposed to be standalone, so you do not need the OG game for it, but I am not 100% on that.
If I remember correctly it follows the neutral normal ending where no one steals her but the mc and her never confess either.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
What are other games like this one in terms of being able to see the girl get cucked in the shadows. Doesn't need to be translated. I played most of the usual ones people recommend here but any recommendation still helps, thanks in advance!
Sorry, most of the old(er) games with that kind of content I have played before. Here are some, in case you haven't played them:

Text-based:
NTRRPG
NTRRPG2
heavily inspired by it are:
Henteria Chronicles 1
Henteria Chronilces 2

Not text-based but meh art:
ARmor Magical Academy (sadly the dev disappeared into oblivion)

Other than that I can only refer you to two comprehensive lists:
Nr. 1
Nr. 2
One thing you can look for is visual novels, some visual novels have the "MC does his normal daily life (or chaets himself/is tempted) and does only get glimpses and suspects things" element. Although they sadly (obviously) lack the interactivity of RPGMaker or other gameplay-focused game engine-based games.

I mostly just know games that are upcoming:

is one that might be coming up in a few months (has demo),
is one, it might still take some time though (has demo),
is - as mentioned recently in this thread - pretty much a heavily derivative/inspired work of Scars of Summer, and its not too far off with the release. But it will probably still take a few months (has demo but without h-scenes and only setup scenes for 2 out of the 4 "bad guys"),
is also one, though idk how "hidden" it will be. Artist also likes to go a bit extreme on some panels of previous games, and it has the "L" content if you know what I mean. Even if you are lenient with the definition, it's definitely skirting that line hard, even though it's no blatant "L" content, as there are developed parts in the FMC, it pretty much contains it in meaning (demo with mastrubation and a setup for some characters, penetration of side characters, first "hidden NTR" implications in a scene),
(GapTax) is still far off sadly. Though tbf the FMC is not really my type this time around anyway (EDIT: actually has a demo! but a very early one)
though I have zero idea how far it is, no release date yet (no demo, I think),
though again, no idea about the release.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes