baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You know you're not playing a western game when a 40y old man with 5 times greater wrist strength gropes a school girl wearing miniskirt and loses in physical ability to her while people around them consider that normal every day occurrence.
Life must be fucking crazy out there in the rest of the world.

aaasdas.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You know you're not playing a western game when a 40y old man with 5 times greater wrist strength gropes a school girl wearing miniskirt and loses in physical ability to her while people around them consider that normal every day occurrence.
Life must be fucking crazy out there in the rest of the world.

View attachment 1932220
Kinda weird that you would expect a layabout who does almost no physical exercise have greater wrist strength than a girl who is shown to be highly physically active and is part of her schools basketball team.

Azutoria

Aug 12, 2021
So uhh i am super late here but... is there any proper translation for the mobile port ? or any tool i can use to properly translate that ?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Yea last I heard they had health issues.
Idk when they get after finished, and Tiina 2 is after that.
Not sure, but the timeline seems to be stretched.
I hope they can finish this after story before the end of this year and that it actually has a lot of content, but idk.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Latest on dlsite

hello!
I'm sorry I couldn't report it easily and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for the work ...
This is a recent report on the rest ...

Limited to followers and above
Recent story

I'm sorry I've been absent for a long time ... I was there. It's pretty tough, so you can refresh yourself without thinking about anything.

I also played guitar as a hobby. Please let me know if you have a recommended guitarist

I'm motivated while doing things that seem to be selfish, such as practicing backgrounds and animation.

Although I hate being cuckolded, after seeing various erotic genres, I ended up pulling out after being cuckolded and returning to being cuckolded, so there is nothing I can do about it. I want the amount that my favorite heroine is entwined with a vagrant or an old man in a wasteful place and asks for each other ...

I tried to move the production scene. I like the slightly dark and rough image.

I thought it might be a trendy live2D, but maybe I can't use the tools properly without practicing animation. I wanted to move it with a brush, so I draw from one end and paint.

Anime is really difficult and still a long way off, but I think it goes great with NTR ... I like it because there is a feeling that a man is entertained at the missionary position while fucking

After that, can it be incorporated into Tsukuru well?

Various shocking incidents occur and dark news continues, but I will do my best to get back to production ('◇') ゞ I'm still resting, but I'm gradually regaining motivation. So if you can wait ...

For those who have a Natsuiro plan or above, we will introduce a version without a line of sight and a rough sex with a vagrant.

See you soon…. It's hot, but be careful of heat stroke ... (Jigu almost collapsed once)

Content was a video no clue how to post it here.
A short animations of this image I think someone already shared from twitter or something.
1658549863438.jpeg

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Pretty sure that's how it always looked
If it was up to me they'd be a tad bit smaller. But hey, to each their own.
This isn't gonna make or break the game for me. I just wish the dev was in a better health condition so they could work at a more regular pace. They have some good games.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Not like updates, just more like sneak pics or something like that... since 04-30 he dosent leave any message in CI-EN...
lol literally after posting i checked the ci-en and they had added an udpate its good to know theyre feeling a bit better and regaining the motivation to continue the game.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes