iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Do you have a VPN so you can change your location/ IP address?
I do. It hasn't made a difference. WORKUPLOAD gets listed a blacklisted. Scratches head in disbelief. Oh and if i use Firefox or Chrome I cant link to f95 at all. I get blocked by effing SSL error which I know is crap.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
guys. I need help with something. it's not possible to watch tags here anymore. does anyone know a way to watch new ntr games?

cummaster506

Sep 23, 2021
I've gotten more into NTR lately but even I think that I would still find that ending to be really fucked up. It's so mean lmao
Most of the games I play are NTR but they don't really affect me. It just something about that ending, like the MC just stands there. (And also maybe the realism of it? Like this could actually happen to you.) Anyways, still a good game.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Can a screenshot of the tweet be posted here?
I don't use Twitter and it seems that the tweet is restricted for non-twitter users.
gif from twitter
ezgif-1-23008d3e6e.gif

I love how shinachiku-castella evolves from game to game. Each of his subsequent game is head and shoulders better than the previous one. And it looks like SoS - Another Story will be even better than the original. At least there will be a lot of animation.

Last edited:

Arthur1893

Dec 3, 2019
Did he write anything in the age-restricted tweet? I know basic/intermediate Japanese so could make a rough translation if that's the case, don't have a twitter account personally.
edit: checked it with "nitter" (sounds like a slur lol), as suggested by ktez.
生きてますのでご心配なく = "Don't worry about me, I'm alive"

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Very sad you don't get to fuck her mother. Honestly was expecting it since she gets drugged a lot and is always somewhat horny towards the player.

Edit: Actually. The protagonist never gets to fuck at all. Even in the "good" ending. You don't get anything really exciting if you do anything. Just a "happy ending" for your protagonist...
though I guess the message is fine. I just feel cucked and my time wasted.

Last edited:

Joecucan

Sep 2, 2017
Very sad you don't get to fuck her mother. Honestly was expecting it since she gets drugged a lot and is always somewhat horny towards the player.

Edit: Actually. The protagonist never gets to fuck at all. Even in the "good" ending. You don't get anything really exciting if you do anything. Just a "happy ending" for your protagonist...
Dude, Saki is her sister........... :unsure: :cry:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Never expect a "good" ending to the person getting cucked in ntr games , unless, if it's netorase. Just play vanilla games , there's plenty out there.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes