cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
just try anal sex for once and when your cock sucked in by that little cute hole you will understand what you have missed all this time
As I said , I dont want to put my dick on where the poop comes out. No matter how tight it is , shit area will always be a shit area.

If the hgames i'm playing has anal , it's still ok, I can easily brush it off my mind. As the saying goes, to each their own.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
just a fun info: there is manga name "dead tube", the main girl is somehow look like ryoka alot, and the story in the first chap also almost about NTR (but it not).

Oct 5, 2018
this game is awesome, give it a try while we aren't getting any ryoka news
I saw it.
Two things that put me off.

3.5 Gigs? Does it have too many animations or is it a big game? I know MV and MZ are much more bloated than VX Ace but this is new.

Also, it seems to be from female POV. Do we get a perspective switch during the NTR?

I played the previous games from this circle and I know it'll be good but just curious about these two things.

sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
I saw it.
Two things that put me off.

3.5 Gigs? Does it have too many animations or is it a big game? I know MV and MZ are much more bloated than VX Ace but this is new.

Also, it seems to be from female POV. Do we get a perspective switch during the NTR?

I played the previous games from this circle and I know it'll be good but just curious about these two things.
IT HAS ALOT AND I MEAN I ALOT OF H scenes, also many animations different clothes and random encounters, the recollection room is huge

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes