Aug 15, 2021
Oh no... When i thought i Have seen all the weird stuff's that World can offer but Damn ! This Game Makes my soul shattering Literally. The Dev must be from another universe to make something like this, i dont even want to look into his mind uhhh (Shiver in fear)

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I tried those. It wouldn't work. I extract the rar file in the game folder. And when open the game, saves wouldn't show in load menu.
I'm guessing you're new to this.
Most of the save file location of RPGM games are in the www folder , then inside it , there's a save folder. That's where you put those save files.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
It's been 2 years since the launch of this game and we're still waiting for a playable demo for the new game, crazy

Oct 5, 2018
well the dev WAS working on another game as well but then decided to focus on this and THEN they kept having health issues. so yea this is going to take a bit of time
To add to this, the dev also focuses a lot on the quality of work.

I remember that even before Scars of Summer was released there was a delay where the dev literally wanted time to improve their drawing skills to draw a better ass for Ryoka. This imo is a good thing.

Being the final Scars of Summer game I just hope that a couple of suggestions from the comments of the latest ci-en post are considered.

(Ci-en comment snippet below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
To add to this, the dev also focuses a lot on the quality of work.

I remember that even before Scars of Summer was released there was a delay where the dev literally wanted time to improve their drawing skills to draw a better ass for Ryoka. This imo is a good thing.

Being the final Scars of Summer game I just hope that a couple of suggestions from the comments of the latest ci-en post are considered.

(Ci-en comment snippet below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the impression the dev doesn't like anal/double penetration. I don't recall seeing either in any of his previous games.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I prefer that tbh. I'm not a fan of anal. I dont want to put my dick where shit comes out , no matter how clean it is. But that's just me.

Oct 5, 2018
I get the impression the dev doesn't like anal/double penetration. I don't recall seeing either in any of his previous games.
I am personally fine with it not being there. The reason why I like these suggestions so much is because the end result is something I do wish to see. It's to see Ryoka turn into a cumdump in one of the routes. Preferably in Yasui's route.

Every student that MC interacts with fucking Ryoka behind the MCs back just sounds dirty. Or heck, a couple of classmates gangbanging Ryoka (no DP just spitroast) would be hot as hell.

Doubt the dev will implement it though.

Reactions: blackoni

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
im offended , i cant believe there are people who don't like Anal sex :sneaky:
those ppl are not human , they are alien or some creatures from other galaxies , all men on earth loves anal sex :p

before you guys gets mad let me tell you im joking .

just try anal sex for once and when your cock sucked in by that little cute hole you will understand what you have missed all this time ;)

Reactions: loki666
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes