Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
and i could say the same to you you saw my comment and felt comepelled to "criticize" or insult me yes criticism is beneficial when implemented correctly i have given my share of it on this very game but theres a point where its not criticism and just pure complaining if you actually took time to read some of the comments some of them are just pure changes to the base story and theme of the game itself to fit there own tastes which turns away from the devs original intent with the game. also my comment wasnt only directed at people criticizing this game alone but made as a general statement in regards to the things ive seen in my years in the hentai community.
I don't remember insulting you.
But yea, fair, there is always these comments. I just think that you shouldn't lump them all in so much. There is enough feedback that might be skirting the line but has useful elements, even if some of it doesn't make sense or you don't agree to it.

That being said, it was maybe a bit unfair to me to lump your comment in with the other one I quoted. I found the "who cares" comment of the other dude far more rude and inappropriate then yours.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Its okay to have a differing opinions. But wriring "who cares" or criticising the act of criticism and feedback sounds stupid to me.
If you dont remember insulting the person , maybe this would help. It's blatantly saying that what he said is stupid to you.

Just a little correction in your latest comment . I may not be native english speaker , but I still understand the difference of the word , then and than. Not trying to insult or anything , but I just want to point something that might help you in wording things better.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and LazwelX

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
If you dont remember insulting the person , maybe this would help. It's blatantly saying that what he said is stupid to you.

Just a little correction in your latest comment . I may not be native english speaker , but I still understand the difference of the word , then and than. Not trying to insult or anything , but I just want to point something that might help you in wording things better.
Yea, now worries.
For me personally, there is a difference between stating that something someone said was stupid, and stating that someone is stupid. The former (saying that someone said something stupid), is not an insult in my book.

Also, I only said that criticising the act of criticism/feedback itself is stupid. Which, clearly, as we have established LazwelX did not do ultimately. And they clarified that as well, that theys were mostly talking about people taking it too far and doing nothing but whining. Which, yea, I understand that to a degree. I still see value in most of these opinions, because there are good points in some. But I understand that if feedback amounts to "this should be a different game entirely" then it makes no sense in the end.

Anyway, like I said, not an insult for me. If you took that as an insult I apologize, it was not meant this way. Every human being says things that are "stupid". And of course the stupidity of a comment is subjective. It is my subjective opinion. That does in no way imply the person itself is stupid, or that I think they are.

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yea, now worries.
For me personally, there is a difference between stating that something someone said was stupid, and stating that someone is stupid. The former (saying that someone said something stupid), is not an insult in my book.

Also, I only said that criticising the act of criticism/feedback itself is stupid. Which, clearly, as we have established LazwelX did not do ultimately. And they clarified that as well, that theys were mostly talking about people taking it too far and doing nothing but whining. Which, yea, I understand that to a degree. I still see value in most of these opinions, because there are good points in some. But I understand that if feedback amounts to "this should be a different game entirely" then it makes no sense in the end.

Anyway, like I said, not an insult for me. If you took that as an insult I apologize, it was not meant this way. Every human being says things that are "stupid". And of course the stupidity of a comment is subjective. It is my subjective opinion. That does in no way imply the person itself is stupid, or that I think they are.
ok thats understandable, let me just be clear in saying that i wasnt looking for conflict of any sort when responding to you as well i simply mistook your statement but like i said i was venting my frustration at how silly the whole concept was to me and how tired i am of seeing it almost all the time.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
Ayo just installed the game and played some minutes in. Does anyone have an estimate on how long each route is? I'm planning to play through all routes starting from the worst antagonist (the vagrant imo) and saving the vanilla ending as my last playthrough.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Ayo just installed the game and played some minutes in. Does anyone have an estimate on how long each route is? I'm planning to play through all routes starting from the worst antagonist (the vagrant imo) and saving the vanilla ending as my last playthrough.
I guess you can sort of speedrun them. If you just skip texts and don't view the events, you can cram one playthrough into 30 mins, easy.

In the Shrine there's two lights, one to increase % and one to lower (uses stars). If you put the route you want to 100% and others to 0, every day that route will get an event.

After seeing all the events, or possibly just to the 1st sex, you can use the notebook in Ryoka's room to skip ahead in days, although it won't let you skip all the way to the end, but you can just wake up --> go to sleep until the school trip event.

Even if you haven't unlocked all the events in a path, they will all be opened in the recollection room for that route.

lolhahawut

Jun 2, 2018
How do you get over the river at the village? There's a day when Ryuka and someone else is over by the river and you can't seem to get to her

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How do you get over the river at the village? There's a day when Ryuka and someone else is over by the river and you can't seem to get to her
You don't get over the river there. It's one of those "just out of reach" segments that appear in just about every route.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
I guess you can sort of speedrun them. If you just skip texts and don't view the events, you can cram one playthrough into 30 mins, easy.

In the Shrine there's two lights, one to increase % and one to lower (uses stars). If you put the route you want to 100% and others to 0, every day that route will get an event.

After seeing all the events, or possibly just to the 1st sex, you can use the notebook in Ryoka's room to skip ahead in days, although it won't let you skip all the way to the end, but you can just wake up --> go to sleep until the school trip event.

Even if you haven't unlocked all the events in a path, they will all be opened in the recollection room for that route.
Alright, I've managed to get 7 scenes from the vagrant and I guess this is all of the H scenes with him. I talked to him once he got back in the village and a tutorial pop-up said that the route for him is completed. It took me about an hour and a half as I wanted to at least read the dialogue and observe Ryoka's activities throughout the day.

Felt like the vagrant is the most caring and easygoing on Ryoka lol. Seeing as the playboy and shota are douches, idk yet about masaru and the co-worker but looking forward to their routes as well.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Alright, I've managed to get 7 scenes from the vagrant and I guess this is all of the H scenes with him. I talked to him once he got back in the village and a tutorial pop-up said that the route for him is completed. It took me about an hour and a half as I wanted to at least read the dialogue and observe Ryoka's activities throughout the day.

Felt like the vagrant is the most caring and easygoing on Ryoka lol. Seeing as the playboy and shota are douches, idk yet about masaru and the co-worker but looking forward to their routes as well.
The vagrant has the least amount of drawn content. :cry: only 3 different scenes and 2 pixel animations:cry::cry::cry:

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Compare this game to Nymphomania Priestess, This game's MC is a fcking coward :ROFLMAO: the dude doesn't even get a chance to have seg

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes