Oct 5, 2018
can you let me know who the artist for those images are by the way?
The one with Ryoka in a bikini?
That's Castella's own art. It is in the Ci-en post that I replied to.

You might need to sign up for Ci-en to be able to see it though.

Btw, what's this Black Rune you guys keep talking about? Is there a link available to its development?

God damn!

These suggestions are God Tier, would love to see it in game, Ryoka getting railed by elder men in the village sounds hot af. Thanks for the share my friennd
Happy to help.

Speaking of demos, I mentioned BBQ Daisuki in my previous post but didn't link the Ci-en. New demo out soon, existing demos are decent as well. Voyeur system is decent.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Btw, what's this Black Rune you guys keep talking about? Is there a link available to its development?
It's one of my most anticipated h game that I wanna play this year (or probably next year). I believe it's also listed in your paste bin :

Btw ,I've got a lot of idle time today so I checked all the links in your pastebin, and I did find a few promising ones that I haven't heard yet, so I do appreciate that my dood.

aiden117

May 25, 2020
It's one of my most anticipated h game that I wanna play this year (or probably next year). I believe it's also listed in your paste bin :

Btw ,I've got a lot of idle time today so I checked all the links in your pastebin, and I did find a few promising ones that I haven't heard yet, so I do appreciate that my dood.
Man, that's a fine game right there :D

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
The one with Ryoka in a bikini?
That's Castella's own art. It is in the Ci-en post that I replied to.

You might need to sign up for Ci-en to be able to see it though.

Happy to help.

Speaking of demos, I mentioned BBQ Daisuki in my previous post but didn't link the Ci-en. New demo out soon, existing demos are decent as well. Voyeur system is decent.

no i want talking about the 3d images also black rune is an ntrpg in the works by a developer named pastasukii i posted a link like one page back i think?

Reactions: Lordtaco123

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

honestly this game has me dying from anticipation its seems to have great potential

Reactions: Lordtaco123
Oct 5, 2018
honestly this game has me dying from anticipation its seems to have great potential
Btw about tbe 3D images of Ryoka. I don't have a single source but rather multiple.
Instead of listing them, I'd recommend searching for 夏色のコワレモノ in Pixiv.net

Pixiv is a gold mine btw. Not just for Hentai but there are some super cool artists who make wallpaper material artworks. Some whose bookmarks I could quickly find:

On a side note, these scenes are already hot with Marin in them but if scenarios like these make it into Castella's game and it all happens to Ryoka then my dick will explode.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Speaking of Pixiv and Scars of Summer :

I really like this artist that does fanart scenes of the game. This is probably one of my fav scenes they made:

The description/story of the post is also well thought in a hot way imo. I know this person is just using Emotion Creators program , but , I find most of his works hot. Damn , would be even nicer if it has sounds and voice added into it.

Bonus:
Found this interesting gif in pixiv a few weeks ago , I guess I could share them to everyone as well. The pixel animation on this one is just too good not to share:

Since then , I've become a follower of てすとえすと(testest)on pixiv.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Speaking of Pixiv and Scars of Summer :

I really like this artist that does fanart scenes of the game. This is probably one of my fav scenes they made:

The description/story of the post is also well thought in a hot way imo. I know this person is just using Emotion Creators program , but , I find most of his works hot. Damn , would be even nicer if it has sounds and voice added into it.

Bonus:
Found this interesting gif in pixiv a few weeks ago , I guess I could share them to everyone as well. The pixel animation on this one is just too good not to share:

Since then , I've become a follower of てすとえすと(testest)on pixiv.
i think delirium bear made like a video collection of the karaoke scene let me see if i can find the link for you

EDIT:

here that should be it

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020

this game does not have a thread, but just got a demo on ci-en, i made a quick deepl translation.
someone make a thread or dm me for it.

Reactions: Benhooskun
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes