genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
It seems that NTR games often go the route of the girl being blackmailed or in some way forced to NTR the MC, and only eventually being corrupted to the point where she does it willingly.

This game is no exception, every route has some sort of "ice breaker" for the other men with the Daitsuke route being the one that deviates from this trope the most. He uses brute force to get in and Ryoka is basically overwhelmed by his advances, while slowly catching feelings despite herself.

In every route Ryoka is the one being approched and I would say that there is an untapped niche in this game where Ryoka is the one that gets her eyes on someone else. At first thought this seems to go against her character and the very premise of the game. Ryoka is portrayed as innocent and more importantly, in love with Keita.

However, her love for Keita is also very innocent, we never see anything that indicates that she has the hots for him in other ways, the "good" ending does not even have a sex scene and as childhood friends their relationship is already so innocent. I think there is room for a route where Ryoka is having a sexual crush, not a romantic crush, just sexual (initially at least). The early events on this route would not so much be Ryoka interracting with whomever the antagonist of the route is, but more about her coming to realise what she is feeling and her inner conflicts (love towards Keita and lust towards the other guy). Maybe the player catches her staring at this guy and maybe she has some "alone time" at night.

Ryoka would probably never "go for it" though, even if she was not in love with Keita, so there would probably have to be some event that pushes her in that direction. Some conflict with Keita paired with sexual advances by the antagonist maybe. But whatever happens, it would be different from the other routes since it is established that its something she desires from the start

I think a route like that could have interesting themes, her love for the BOY she grew up with versus the lust towards a MAN. Its a different sort of corruption, she is not corrupted by some sex offender, she is instead corrupted by her own nature.

I wrote this using this game as reference point, but I'd say this could go for many NTR games and I think that with the right execution, introducing some agency on part of the girl in the story, does not have to go against the core principles of this or the genre.

Jan 1, 2020
It seems that NTR games often go the route of the girl being blackmailed or in some way forced to NTR the MC, and only eventually being corrupted to the point where she does it willingly.

This game is no exception, every route has some sort of "ice breaker" for the other men with the Daitsuke route being the one that deviates from this trope the most. He uses brute force to get in and Ryoka is basically overwhelmed by his advances, while slowly catching feelings despite herself.

In every route Ryoka is the one being approched and I would say that there is an untapped niche in this game where Ryoka is the one that gets her eyes on someone else. At first thought this seems to go against her character and the very premise of the game. Ryoka is portrayed as innocent and more importantly, in love with Keita.

However, her love for Keita is also very innocent, we never see anything that indicates that she has the hots for him in other ways, the "good" ending does not even have a sex scene and as childhood friends their relationship is already so innocent. I think there is room for a route where Ryoka is having a sexual crush, not a romantic crush, just sexual (initially at least). The early events on this route would not so much be Ryoka interracting with whomever the antagonist of the route is, but more about her coming to realise what she is feeling and her inner conflicts (love towards Keita and lust towards the other guy). Maybe the player catches her staring at this guy and maybe she has some "alone time" at night.

Ryoka would probably never "go for it" though, even if she was not in love with Keita, so there would probably have to be some event that pushes her in that direction. Some conflict with Keita paired with sexual advances by the antagonist maybe. But whatever happens, it would be different from the other routes since it is established that its something she desires from the start

I think a route like that could have interesting themes, her love for the BOY she grew up with versus the lust towards a MAN. Its a different sort of corruption, she is not corrupted by some sex offender, she is instead corrupted by her own nature.

I wrote this using this game as reference point, but I'd say this could go for many NTR games and I think that with the right execution, introducing some agency on part of the girl in the story, does not have to go against the core principles of this or the genre.
Not gonna bother rebating or answering thing by thing what you just pointed out, if this is not for you get out, dont try to ruin it by trying "your way" somethings are good because are out fo your control or unexpected.
Yeah and nobody asked, I hope this gets removed.
:)

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
A good post, gets me thinking about whether or not if the sequel will have anything like this. Could have her watching the "buff dude" of that game working out through the gym windows, watching the FUB do some heavy lifting, or anything that just shows off Ryoka's lust instead of it always being the guy forcing it on her.

Also, ignore the other guy replying to you. Seems like low-quality trolling that's not adding anything to the thread.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I think this really does change the impression you'd get from Ryoka and the MC, even though (possibly especially because) they aren't an item yet, it changes things from feeling like "sorry bro, you missed your chance, feels bad man :(" to something more like "bro, you dodged a bullet there, consider yourself lucky" if she willingly started sleeping around with other dudes. That route really only works to make you sympathize with the MC if they were together exclusively to begin with.

Reactions: ktez

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Simple answer to that. They want fictional games to be treated like it SHOULD be immersive and the scenarios should ALWAYS makes sense , often comparing it to reality .

These people are very picky about things and all they do is whine about it. They just can't accept that most games..... are just games. For me , the ntr genre doesnt have to be always perfect and well thought out. If your standards are always high , you'll be missing out a lot , that's for sure.

Just enjoy the game, no need to play 4d chess in your brain while playing it.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Simple answer to that. They want fictional games to be treated like it SHOULD be immersive and the scenarios should ALWAYS makes sense , often comparing it to reality .

These people are very picky about things and all they do is whine about it. They just can't accept that most games..... are just games. For me , the ntr genre doesnt have to be always perfect and well thought out. If your standards are always high , you'll be missing out a lot , that's for sure.

when people forget that fun immersion isn't the same as "just like real life" but is instead "internally consistent with it's own rules"

Reactions: LazwelX and ktez
Feb 27, 2021
I really hope that this time of his that is taking a while and working better later, with the suggestion and idea of the community with the fanarts and videos, which gives a lot of good ideas, because in the last game there were many repeated scenes, I think it's good to put some new scenes with different positions that he will probably have, I don't know when he will post and announce again, but I hope it is better and well worked

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
yo ngl I can't read

I saw that there were some preggo pics for the main girl, it was for a future update I think or like extra content, does anybody know anything about this? thanks

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
As I said, who cares.
jesus christ why is it only ntr that seems to attract people want to write a wall of text "criticizing" it?
And... who asked you to comment? If you don't want to talk about the game there is no one strapping you to a chair and forcing you at gunpoint to engage with them. Citisism is an okay thing. It shows you care about a type of genre and for the game. Clearly, if there was nothing good in this game, the person writing half a novel about it would not have bothered to do so in the first place. Its okay to have a differing opinions. But wriring "who cares" or criticising the act of criticism and feedback sounds stupid to me.

Or maybe they had fun with the game, but noticed some things that could have been better or that they would like to see in a game like this or that they saw in other games like this that this one lacked, and wanted to point it out. Often such a converstation leads to some nice ideas for new creators who read these posts, or it leads to other people recommending other games that have these elements, or it leads simply to a nice exchange of different POVs to pass time and boredom.

when people forget that fun immersion isn't the same as "just like real life" but is instead "internally consistent with it's own rules"
I could not agree more. The main effect of immersion is internal consistency. It doesn't have to be realistic, it just has to make sense within its own universe. Obviously, even in those cases, there are games that manage to build up stories and characters better and more naturally, and games that fail at doing so.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Or maybe they had fun with the game, but noticed some things that could have been better or that they would like to see in a game like this or that they saw in other games like this that this one lacked, and wanted to point it out. Often such a converstation leads to some nice ideas for new creators who read these posts, or it leads to other people recommending other games that have these elements, or it leads simply to a nice exchange of different POVs to pass time and boredom.
There's always that side of the coin , I guess. But most of the time , I see the ugly side of it. ( Particularly in ntr tropes)

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
And... who asked you to comment? If you don't want to talk about the game there is no one strapping you to a chair and forcing you at gunpoint to engage with them. Citisism is an okay thing. It shows you care about a type of genre and for the game. Clearly, if there was nothing good in this game, the person writing half a novel about it would not have bothered to do so in the first place. Its okay to have a differing opinions. But wriring "who cares" or criticising the act of criticism and feedback sounds stupid to me.
and i could say the same to you you saw my comment and felt comepelled to "criticize" or insult me yes criticism is beneficial when implemented correctly i have given my share of it on this very game but theres a point where its not criticism and just pure complaining if you actually took time to read some of the comments some of them are just pure changes to the base story and theme of the game itself to fit there own tastes which turns away from the devs original intent with the game. also my comment wasnt only directed at people criticizing this game alone but made as a general statement in regards to the things ive seen in my years in the hentai community.

Reactions: zackwayne69
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes