JackCayman

Aug 17, 2017
I'm having some trouble, can anyone help me?
I've finished the game (Happy ending) but now I can't start a New Game.
Everytime I try I just get a black screen with the date in the corner and can't do anything.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Maybe a bit off topic, but after playing this game and loving it, I went to search for similar ntr titles, ntrpg2, boy hero ken haunted house investigation, hentaria chronicles 2 and black paradise etc.

I simply did not like those games like I did scars of summer. They all have similar gimmicks as SoM, gimmicks that I though was the reason I liked this game so much. The pixel art voyeurism scenes, hearing moans through doors, calling the girl and hearing the sex noises.

As I said, none of these titles had the same effect on me. I have to conclude that what is missing from those other games is simply the writing and the "charm" this game has, which is something that you can't make into a tag on a forum like this, so its hard to find something that truly gives one the same experience as with this game.

As an example I found that many of those other games had really dumb dialogue during the sex scenes, especially the words coming from the guy. Its not like they are having sex, just long lines that are supposed to be as NTRy as possible but which instead ends up ruining the immersion completely.

All in all I guess I'll have to wait for the new SoM game to get the same ntr experience again

sad

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
Maybe a bit off topic, but after playing this game and loving it, I went to search for similar ntr titles, ntrpg2, boy hero ken haunted house investigation, hentaria chronicles 2 and black paradise etc.

I simply did not like those games like I did scars of summer. They all have similar gimmicks as SoM, gimmicks that I though was the reason I liked this game so much. The pixel art voyeurism scenes, hearing moans through doors, calling the girl and hearing the sex noises.

As I said, none of these titles had the same effect on me. I have to conclude that what is missing from those other games is simply the writing and the "charm" this game has, which is something that you can't make into a tag on a forum like this, so its hard to find something that truly gives one the same experience as with this game.

As an example I found that many of those other games had really dumb dialogue during the sex scenes, especially the words coming from the guy. Its not like they are having sex, just long lines that are supposed to be as NTRy as possible but which instead ends up ruining the immersion completely.

All in all I guess I'll have to wait for the new SoM game to get the same ntr experience again

sad
I know what you mean. This game has a unique charm to it that is in a league of it's own. I also liked the scenes where you can overhear her behind a door or something but can't reach her or on the sugiama path (the bodybuilder) where you can see her as a player doing something but the protag doesn't recognize it.

I am very intrigued how the next game will develop and wich scenes will be from a new perspective.

Oct 5, 2018
here are games like these

>RJ376918
It was great, just wished it had more silhouette sex.
Either way, happy that Soraue is part of this scene. We've had a drought of decent NTR RPGs lately.

Hopefully these two are also successful:

(Demo in June)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have some links to download the second game?
It's look really nice :D
It's on Nyaa. Neither are in English btw.

Reactions: VermillioN
Oct 5, 2018
New Ci-en post fellas!

Looks like the dev is gonna take some time off. Cool.
Also, melons look tasty in summer.

Most comments are supportive but one fan comment includes some suggestions along with some support to the author. Some suggestions gave me a raging boner. (Snippet below)

Other comments are not in english but I might read them as well to see if I can get any such comments.

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
>RJ376918
Either way, happy that Soraue is part of this scene. We've had a drought of decent NTR RPGs lately.

(Demo in June)

Good finds, the second one i'll definitely follow close.

Just to add here gaptax
Hes make a new ntr game and i believe a new demo is dropping in this month.

Also, there is a chinese dev who is making a fate ntr game, is basically a male POV mystery ntr / silhouette sex
You can find him here:
He has 1 mini game involving nero on the beach with his "boyfriend" and another game still in demo but there is a lot of content and both of them are male pov only with a lot of silhouette sex.
Both are in chinese but if you use textractor like me you will be able to hook text just fine.

I saw some guys talking abount it in anime sharing forum and decided to share here.

Oct 5, 2018

Just to add here gaptax

Also, there is a chinese dev who is making a fate ntr game, is basically a male POV mystery ntr / silhouette sex
You can find him here:
He has 1 mini game involving nero on the beach with his "boyfriend" and another game still in demo but there is a lot of content and both of them are male pov only with a lot of silhouette sex.
Both are in chinese but if you use textractor like me you will be able to hook text just fine.
Right, both GapTax and BBQ Daisuki are planning to release new NTR RPGs this year. Exciting stuff!

If you guys are interested then here's a pastebin that lists a good chunk of NTR RPG devs:

Also, about the Chinese dev. He has a Ci-en:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Right, both GapTax and BBQ Daisuki are planning to release new NTR RPGs this year. Exciting stuff!

If you guys are interested then here's a pastebin that lists a good chunk of NTR RPG devs:

Also, about the Chinese dev. He has a Ci-en:
Look like hes trying to translate to english, amazing news!

And thanks for the pastebin!

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Shigeru Miyamoto One more thing, do you but any chance know if those dev release demos for free on ci-en or they usually hide it behind a paywall? right now i can't use ma money on international seas.

Oct 5, 2018
Shigeru Miyamoto One more thing, do you but any chance know if those dev release demos for free on ci-en or they usually hide it behind a paywall? right now i can't use ma money on international seas.
Hmm, so in my personal experience.
Most demos are hidden behind a "sub only wall", basically they require that you subscribe to a dev (no payment).

A lot of devs release demos to paid subscribers first and the after a month or two release it to the non-paying subscribers.

Subbing to a content creator requires that you sign into Ci-En, you can use your DLsite account here (if you have one).

Having an account also lets you comment and like other comments.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

Just to add here gaptax

You can find him here:

I saw some guys talking abount it in anime sharing forum and decided to share here.
black rune by pastasukii should be getting its demo as well in june i believe

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Most comments are supportive but one fan comment includes some suggestions along with some support to the author. Some suggestions gave me a raging boner. (Snippet below)

Other comments are not in english but I might read them as well to see if I can get any such comments.
God damn!

These suggestions are God Tier, would love to see it in game, Ryoka getting railed by elder men in the village sounds hot af. Thanks for the share my friennd

Reactions: Belllm10

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

can you let me know who the artist for those images are by the way?

aiden117

May 25, 2020
>RJ376918

(Demo in June)

Definitely checking and waiting for the second one. It too damn good. Anybody would like to make it a thread?

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes