LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I spent far too much time on this game yesterday, I have not completed all the routes but damn..

I loved looking for Reiku (spelling?) and seeing that heart icon pop up over some door, walking up to it and hearing the sounds from the other side and maybe getting a peek. The mobile phone mechanic was genius as well, calling her and hearing suspicious sounds in the background.

My only gripes so far is that the "random event" phase of the routes ends too quickly. It does not take long until nothing really happens except for the once a week "dates" she goes on. Oh and perhaps that it relies a bit too much at going back and checking her diary. Its great to see things from her perspective but I wish there was even more emphasis on the MC seeing "things" out in the world.

Could anyone recommend an NTR game similar to this? specifically with focus on the same type of voyeurism maybe, or just something that pushes the same buttons as this game

Edit: also, what does using charms on the shrine grounds do? it says in the tips that it makes you more aware of what is going on but what exactly does that help with? is there any more content to be accessed by doing this?
yea for me the "empty" days near the middle to end of each route were the most boring for me.

Kira_2000

Jan 26, 2022
Hiii to all forum members, help stupid girl, please! My screen freezes during game. Music continues to play and you can hear menu opening. That is, everything works except picture. What could it be?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Hiii to all forum members, help stupid girl, please! My screen freezes during game. Music continues to play and you can hear menu opening. That is, everything works except picture. What could it be?
Should upload that to youtube

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Отсюда перекачай игру. У меня проблем по край не мере не было.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
its a scene from the shota route should be one of the ones near the end
I warned you guys saying "shota" word in this thread let me warn you guys again read this rule 7 https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/ do you see the word prohibited?

Here is a example https://f95zone.to/threads/ntrman-games.85120 NTRman games had these content mods never found out until people keep talking about underage characters in these threads.

Let me ask you guys again does this game have shota content?

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
I warned you guys saying "shota" word in this thread let me warn you guys again read this rule 7 https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/ do you see the word prohibited?

Here is a example https://f95zone.to/threads/ntrman-games.85120 NTRman games had these content mods never found out until people keep talking about underage characters in these threads.

Let me ask you guys again does this game have shota content?
No! It's just a little old man

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
when the random event part of the routes are completed and you go to where the girl is when she is being monopolized for a day by whichever characters route it is, the game says that fixed day events will still trigger and along with some other events when walking together with Ryoka for other routes. what is the last part of this refering to? is it worthwhile to start other routes and walk around with Ryoka to get more content relating to the route you already completed?

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
when the random event part of the routes are completed and you go to where the girl is when she is being monopolized for a day by whichever characters route it is, the game says that fixed day events will still trigger and along with some other events when walking together with Ryoka for other routes. what is the last part of this refering to? is it worthwhile to start other routes and walk around with Ryoka to get more content relating to the route you already completed?
Depending on how you have timed your routes there can be some overlap with the calendar events. Also I may be hallucinating but there might be some points where Ryoka will still have events that occur automatically if given enough time. Like if you go the Nobuo route, there is the event where he and the two kids tie up Ryoka outside and you can call her while seeing the dot animation. If you had already completed a route like Daisuke(?the Muscle guy?) it won't cancel out that event.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the best way to play it? Go for one route per run, or try to get as many as possible?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
One route por run , the game only computes one at a time. When you go to your gallery there will only that one ending you got.
So is there no cumulative corruption effects or anything like that? Like those hearts on the status screen doesn't really do anything?

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
So is there no cumulative corruption effects or anything like that? Like those hearts on the status screen doesn't really do anything?
No, they do. It shows for who Ryoka is more likely to fall in love with, you can set many routes but you also can control which character she fucks, It's a metter for control basically.

Reactions: desmosome
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes