Jan 11, 2022
the creator said the NTR in Japan demand is dropping down, but pure love goes up. i think he will add in the pure love route in new game
He's selling out. His mastery is in doing nasty degrading hentai. The more time he spends fleshing out a pure love route, his main NTR focus will suffer. Generally when people start becoming successful, they become more careful so as to preserve the success. But this is usually counterproductive, because their success came from boldness and risk.

Also, given his chronic health issues and current state of progress, I feel the game will take another 10 months. Anyway, let's hope for the best.

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
He's selling out. His mastery is in doing nasty degrading hentai. The more time he spends fleshing out a pure love route, his main NTR focus will suffer. Generally when people start becoming successful, they become more careful so as to preserve the success. But this is usually counterproductive, because their success came from boldness and risk.

Also, given his chronic health issues and current state of progress, I feel the game will take another 10 months. Anyway, let's hope for the best.
i just think will get one pure love route, but the mian game still NTR, looks like the game still similar, just better CG and story.
btw, i going the rest for sometime. not sure how long is it

Reactions: GeminiQuest0

por12

Nov 22, 2020
it seems there are not the scenes in front of the major in the gallery
am i right?

Jan 11, 2022
i just think will get one pure love route, but the mian game still NTR, looks like the game still similar, just better CG and story.
btw, i going the rest for sometime. not sure how long is it
I feel the Japanese dev scene is slowly becoming just like the cesspool which is the western patreon dev scene. There's just too much money to be gained by passive blog income. I don't know how much this dev earns through the passive income, but from what I've seen in life, once you start getting "free" money, people lose their work ethic and quality of output.

• Angry
Reactions: LazwelX

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I feel the Japanese dev scene is slowly becoming just like the cesspool which is the western patreon dev scene. There's just too much money to be gained by passive blog income. I don't know how much this dev earns through the passive income, but from what I've seen in life, once you start getting "free" money, people lose their work ethic and quality of output.
Depends on the developer. A great comparison is Ntrman vs Irphaeus: ntrman is always pausing billing when he needs more time on a project and Irphaeus milks supporters for all their worth.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Japanese model of distribution is completely different than ours. There is no real Patreon and they don't have comparable passive income. Pledges from their blogs are not something standing even close to Patreon. If their game sells it sells and they earn some money (this one sold amazingly so dev earned a lot). But month after month income drops cuz people won't endlessly buy anything and Japanese generally release whole games so usually they have no possibility to update their game endlessly. Honestly, their model is much much healthier.

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
oh, most of Japanese dev, they are selling the game rather than get monthly income like petreon, so their passive income have time limits, and will dropping down by time goes. So they have to develop other game. so thie game dev, i belive he will get the extension of this game soon, but this "soon" should be at end of this year

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
With how good SoS was I just hope he won't rush. I have patience to wait years for a game of this quality. Hell I even think SoS should have taken like few more months to improve some things. Shinachiku is totally reliable as a dev and Japanese market on its own is much more professional than ours.

Jan 11, 2022
Japanese model of distribution is completely different than ours. There is no real Patreon and they don't have comparable passive income. Pledges from their blogs are not something standing even close to Patreon. If their game sells it sells and they earn some money (this one sold amazingly so dev earned a lot). But month after month income drops cuz people won't endlessly buy anything and Japanese generally release whole games so usually they have no possibility to update their game endlessly. Honestly, their model is much much healthier.
With how good SoS was I just hope he won't rush. I have patience to wait years for a game of this quality. Hell I even think SoS should have taken like few more months to improve some things. Shinachiku is totally reliable as a dev and Japanese market on its own is much more professional than ours.
Yes, you make sense. I was thinking about the Nymphonia Priestess dev and the Karynn's prison dev when I wrote my comment. They really milk their fans for all that it's worth. Plus, the games they made prior to the titles mentioned were actually a much better and a concentrated effort.

I think what I really wanted to say was that I see the Jap devs being slowly seduced into a patreon model type of game production over the new few years. However, I do hope they honour their work ethic for its own sake and do whatever they've been doing so far.

And yes, I really don't mind if he takes all the time he wants. I was just concerned about the trajectory of the whole scene/market in itself.

Jan 11, 2022
oh, most of Japanese dev, they are selling the game rather than get monthly income like petreon, so their passive income have time limits, and will dropping down by time goes. So they have to develop other game. so thie game dev, i belive he will get the extension of this game soon, but this "soon" should be at end of this year
Makes sense man. Thank you for the insight!

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Unfortunately no, AFAIK.

There was a post just a few days ago, but as far as I can see it was just announcing some sales goal being met. Did come with a decent pic of Ryoka, though, in case you wanna check it out of Ci-en or twitter (links in OP).
think it came with a notice of rest as well?

Feb 27, 2021
Apparently their new game will be quite big and bigger than Scars of Summers, I can guess that it will be almost 2GB or more in this new game. I really hope it has new content even though it has new animation, new clothes, I still hope for a Gloryhole, Anal, DP, and among other things, also having the option for Ryoka to change dresses, would be a good thing. There are a lot of things that weren't added in the 1st game and for me it was incomplete

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Apparently their new game will be quite big and bigger than Scars of Summers, I can guess that it will be almost 2GB or more in this new game. I really hope it has new content even though it has new animation, new clothes, I still hope for a Gloryhole, Anal, DP, and among other things, also having the option for Ryoka to change dresses, would be a good thing. There are a lot of things that weren't added in the 1st game and for me it was incomplete
i wholeheartedly agree with you on this, while i liked the first one it felt kind of incomplete and empty in some parts i hope the dev can have more events and less empty days in this upcoming sequel.

Feb 27, 2021
i wholeheartedly agree with you on this, while i liked the first one it felt kind of incomplete and empty in some parts i hope the dev can have more events and less empty days in this upcoming sequel.
I agree, the game was pretty empty, for me each event of several characters should have a lot of CGs, even with a lot of work, I think that's the best thing to do. At least for Ryoka to get better involved with each character and have a dirtier relationship with each other without being quick

Reactions: LazwelX

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I spent far too much time on this game yesterday, I have not completed all the routes but damn..

I loved looking for Reiku (spelling?) and seeing that heart icon pop up over some door, walking up to it and hearing the sounds from the other side and maybe getting a peek. The mobile phone mechanic was genius as well, calling her and hearing suspicious sounds in the background.

My only gripes so far is that the "random event" phase of the routes ends too quickly. It does not take long until nothing really happens except for the once a week "dates" she goes on. Oh and perhaps that it relies a bit too much at going back and checking her diary. Its great to see things from her perspective but I wish there was even more emphasis on the MC seeing "things" out in the world.

Could anyone recommend an NTR game similar to this? specifically with focus on the same type of voyeurism maybe, or just something that pushes the same buttons as this game

Edit: also, what does using charms on the shrine grounds do? it says in the tips that it makes you more aware of what is going on but what exactly does that help with? is there any more content to be accessed by doing this?

Last edited:

limacunt

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, i'm currently working on Honey select card for Ryoka i'm trying to make her the same than the actual game...

I have almost finish, right now im working on the different bodies.

apologise about my english im japanese.

In the future if you guys seems interested i'll try to work on Tina swordswoman.

Here is a preview tell me what you think :)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes