Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is this update about this game or entirely a different game he's working on?
It's about the sequel to this game. Scars of Summer After.

You can find a little more about it from the various links in the original post.

NEETKING113

Jun 23, 2019
If Scars of Summer: After is a sequel, what is the canon ending for the first game? Does the sequel follow the events of the true love ending, normal ending or one of the cucking endings?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If Scars of Summer: After is a sequel, what is the canon ending for the first game? Does the sequel follow the events of the true love ending, normal ending or one of the cucking endings?
I think it's none of them and it's basically continuing from a "what if" where she wasn't taken by any guy and the MC didn't confess to her if I remember right.

Reactions: NEETKING113

Kitsunes Fucker

May 15, 2021
I think it's none of them and it's basically continuing from a "what if" where she wasn't taken by any guy and the MC didn't confess to her if I remember right.
Maybe it's following the events of the true love ending but MC has memory loss for plot reasons and didn't remember the confession. (This is just speculation on my part)

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
Maybe it's following the events of the true love ending but MC has memory loss for plot reasons and didn't remember the confession. (This is just speculation on my part)
I remember that i read something about that the love ending without the confession should be the point of continuation. I hope this could help.

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
I remember that i read something about that the love ending without the confession should be the point of continuation. I hope this could help.
I hope it's from the love ending with the confession. That would make any potential NTR that much better. Also that would make it possible for a pure love ending with H scene too, a win win for everyone.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I hope it's from the love ending with the confession. That would make any potential NTR that much better. Also that would make it possible for a pure love ending with H scene too, a win win for everyone.
i think some post above, some one said the sequel will continue where she didn't fall for anyone nor got confessed by the MC

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, if you watch dlsite and new games in development and released NTR became like a really powerful player. Never been a time with so many NTR games out there and honestly it seems often that most games already have at least elements of it. But vanilla love games are gaining some steam and I think it's good. Nothing better than NTR game where there is possibility for it to be pure love. With no option for good love ending there is no way to really crush this dream :cool:

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes