Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Edit: also, what does using charms on the shrine grounds do? it says in the tips that it makes you more aware of what is going on but what exactly does that help with? is there any more content to be accessed by doing this?
For every other character, adding % increases the odds that they have a scene with Ryoka that day, and reducing it lowers the chance they are selected.

You could pump one guys percentage to 100 and others to 0, if you want to go down that route specifically.

As for what they do for the MC, I'm not 100% certain, but it should act as a deterrent on events happening to Ryoka. Not sure how exactly it works, but it neither unlocks new content or affects the old content (like texts and stuff). So mostly you don't need to bother with it.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
Hey guys, i'm currently working on Honey select card for Ryoka i'm trying to make her the same than the actual game...

I have almost finish, right now im working on the different bodies.

apologise about my english im japanese.

In the future if you guys seems interested i'll try to work on Tina swordswoman.

Here is a preview tell me what you think :)
if you need help for a replacement of pictures let me know

are you using HS1 or HS2 ?

Jhonjairo09

Aug 3, 2020
here are games like these

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
I spent far too much time on this game yesterday, I have not completed all the routes but damn..

I loved looking for Reiku (spelling?) and seeing that heart icon pop up over some door, walking up to it and hearing the sounds from the other side and maybe getting a peek. The mobile phone mechanic was genius as well, calling her and hearing suspicious sounds in the background.

My only gripes so far is that the "random event" phase of the routes ends too quickly. It does not take long until nothing really happens except for the once a week "dates" she goes on. Oh and perhaps that it relies a bit too much at going back and checking her diary. Its great to see things from her perspective but I wish there was even more emphasis on the MC seeing "things" out in the world.

Could anyone recommend an NTR game similar to this? specifically with focus on the same type of voyeurism maybe, or just something that pushes the same buttons as this game

Edit: also, what does using charms on the shrine grounds do? it says in the tips that it makes you more aware of what is going on but what exactly does that help with? is there any more content to be accessed by doing this?
I'll go with you on the part that there are too few random events. These are some highlights and got me really hooked on this games. So far that I know is that this mechanic with the phone and random events ist unique to this game and there are a few other games that try it like...

A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 3 [v2.01] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

To your question what these charms do. I think these charms are only there so you can easier progress through every storyline and that the big events with the antagonists apear faster.

Reactions: genericplant

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
RJ376918

a welcome surprise of an NTR where the guy just went screw this shit, and left the cheating wife and not endure it like an idiot like their other games from the same circle.

a surprise happy? after story ending

Reactions: Damnd

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
guys is this form the after story or the normal one cuz i dont hav this seen in the recollection room
This only activates during the camping trip with Nubuo or however you spell his name. There are a lot of events like this that are not in the recollection room, best to keep a save if you want to see them

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This only activates during the camping trip with Nubuo or however you spell his name. There are a lot of events like this that are not in the recollection room, best to keep a save if you want to see them
as i said its in the shota route in the rec room should be one of the ones near the end for him.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes